01 Mar '13 18:49
    IDK the IRA really liked Armalites kinda hard to snipe with a shotty
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 20:06
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Yes. Should the US military or UN or other foreign military engage the citizens of the United States they will be necessary.
    Nonsense. Automatic weapons and the magazines developed for them are not useful or appropriate for civilian militia rebels. But they are extremely useful for mass murder.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 20:43
    Originally posted by sh76
    He didn't say safer; he said easier. Watch the clip.
    Clearly whoever is instructing those people on how to discharge a shotgun is either a retard or they are having a laugh, Duh yes it has a stronger recoil that is why you lean into the butt which is placed securely into the shoulder.

But in terms of hitting someone in front of you in your own home it is much easier to use, and has the added safety feature of being much less likely to damage an innocent on the other side of a door, window or trailer home wall etc.
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 20:59
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Clearly whoever is instructing those people on how to discharge a shotgun is either a retard or they are having a laugh, Duh yes it has a stronger recoil that is why you lean into the butt which is placed securely into the shoulder.

But in terms of hitting someone in front of you in your own home it is much easier to use, and has the added safety feature ...[text shortened]... less likely to damage an innocent on the other side of a door, window or trailer home wall etc.
    I'm not relying on the comical videos on the clip for my position.

The recoil makes it more difficult to fire properly. Of course it can be learned, but the assertion that it's more difficult to shoot an AR-15 than to shoot a shotgun does not appear to be accurate in general.

Be 100% honest. If you're in your house with a burglar downstairs and your wife and children upstairs and you could have one gun in your hand, which one do you want it to be of those two?

I'm not saying there are no good reasons to limit AR-15s; but using the argument that it's more difficult to use than a shotgun just undermines your legitimate case.

It's like if you're arguing about whether to serve ice cream or oranges for dessert in school. There are many good reasons to argue for the oranges, but if you sit there and tell everyone that you should serve oranges because they taste better, you're just undermining your own position.
  5. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 21:19
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Yeah, he's waiting to pounce. Better stock up on ammo and canned food.
    “If Jesus had a gun, he’d be alive today!” -Homer Simpson
  6. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 21:28
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Nonsense. Automatic weapons and the magazines developed for them are not useful or appropriate for civilian militia rebels. But they are extremely useful for mass murder.
    Since mass murder is not useful by most normal peoples standards, I would have to conclude by your post you are a mass murderer.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 21:48
    Originally posted by sh76
    I'm not relying on the comical videos on the clip for my position.

The recoil makes it more difficult to fire properly. Of course it can be learned, but the assertion that it's more difficult to shoot an AR-15 than to shoot a shotgun does not appear to be accurate in general.

Be 100% honest. If you're in your house with a burglar downstairs and your wife ...[text shortened]... ould serve oranges because they taste better, you're just undermining your own position.
    Honestly, not being a marksman and given that I would probably have adrenalin induced shakes I would rather have a saw'n off pump action shotgun. I would like my wife to have a spare in the bedroom, so She could come off the bench if needed.

I don't think Biden was talking to the committed "from my cold dead hands" type gun owner He was just rebutting the need for high velocity weapons for domestic protection.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 23:303 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    02 Mar '13 00:00
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    BS. Semi-auto weapons have the greatest risk for accidents and injury, especially for inexperienced shooters.
    How would you know USArmyPoopchuter?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Mar '13 00:401 edit
    How would you know USArmyPoopchuter?
    I'm sure he's waiting to give us the information just anytime now as to how he knows such things.........

No doubt, another Joe Biden clip. 😛
  11. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    02 Mar '13 11:55
    Just watched the video, Biden's advice "just go out on the porch and fire a couple blasts in the air" had me in stitches.....great advice from the vice president, I'm sure the police will understand when they come to investigate why you started shooting up in the air.
    Retarded thing to tell people to do.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Mar '13 13:16
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    Just watched the video, Biden's advice "just go out on the porch and fire a couple blasts in the air" had me in stitches.....great advice from the vice president, I'm sure the police will understand when they come to investigate why you started shooting up in the air.
    Retarded thing to tell people to do.
    A shot gun would tear Biden's frail arm off. In fact, I doubt he has ever fired one.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '13 14:44
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    My guess is they would be more useful against people who think they might need them against the US military or the UN.
    straitjackets and tranqs are enough.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '13 14:48
    Since mass murder is not useful by most normal peoples standards, I would have to conclude by your post you are a mass murderer.
    you could conclude from his post that he owns a pet rabbit and likes to dress like pirates and you would be equally off any kind of logic path.
  15. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    02 Mar '13 15:50
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you could conclude from his post that he owns a pet rabbit and likes to dress like pirates and you would be equally off any kind of logic path.
    Go fondle your zahlanzi.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree