1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 04:45
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I want to make sure I am following you correctly. You believe, the death penalty is never justified? Correct?
    That is right. The Nazi leaders, for example, should have died in prison.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 04:48
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Invariably those from the backwaters have the termerity of considering their caning justice system as above all others. If it were not so pathetic it might actually be somewhat amusing. Regrettably stones get hurled from glass houses!
    Ah, yes, it's xenophobia that's animating you, as I suspected. Indonesia has the death penalty. The U.S. has the death penalty. I said nothing whatsoever about the Indonesian justice system being "above all others". I simply stated my anti-death penalty view.
  3. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    17 Nov '09 09:27
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Invariably those from the backwaters have the termerity of considering their caning justice system as above all others. If it were not so pathetic it might actually be somewhat amusing. Regrettably stones get hurled from glass houses!
    Am I missing something? Did he condone the death penalty in Indonesia? I am against the death penalty anywhere but I live in the United States. Does my own country's participation in capital punishment mean I cannot speak out against it anywhere?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree