Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 03 May '11 23:56
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E

    For those who did, it's still funny the second time around.
  2. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    03 May '11 23:59
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E

    For those who did, it's still funny the second time around.
    Hey, welcome back!
  3. 04 May '11 01:23 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Hey, welcome back!
    Gracias. I came back because I missed my old friend, no1
  4. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    04 May '11 01:49 / 1 edit
    Dude!

    Welcome back! Uther has missed you so much!

    Seriously, don't go AWOL on us again. You've already failed to defend your Flaming Tomato award from 2009. Don't make this worse than it has to be.

    Edit: Where is Uther these days, anyway?
  5. 04 May '11 02:39
    Originally posted by sh76
    Dude!

    Welcome back! Uther has missed you so much!

    Seriously, don't go AWOL on us again. You've already failed to defend your Flaming Tomato award from 2009. Don't make this worse than it has to be.

    Edit: Where is Uther these days, anyway?
    I think that Uther has decided to run for the Presidency so he won't lose that bet with Marauder. I think he is going out of his mind watching the Palin/Trump freak show.

    Desperate times call for desperate measures.
  6. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    04 May '11 02:53
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E

    For those who did, it's still funny the second time around.
    It's a rare politician who can do humour well. Obama's style is so impressive. Nice to see Trump get it in public. Fox News? "It's a joke" But to respond to their bile with such good humour is the real class act. They'll hate it.
  7. 04 May '11 02:55
    Originally posted by finnegan
    It's a rare politician who can do humour well. Obama's style is so impressive. Nice to see Trump get it in public. Fox News? "It's a joke" But to respond to their bile with such good humour is the real class act. They'll hate it.
    Reagan was good at it as well. Its all about perception and delivery I suppose.
  8. 04 May '11 22:35
    Originally posted by sh76
    Dude!

    Welcome back! Uther has missed you so much!

    Seriously, don't go AWOL on us again. You've already failed to defend your Flaming Tomato award from 2009. Don't make this worse than it has to be.

    Edit: Where is Uther these days, anyway?
    Flamming Tomato award? What is that and what did I miss?
  9. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    04 May '11 22:50
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Flamming Tomato award? What is that and what did I miss?
    Too lazy to dig up the thread, but in 2009 you won the "He dropped out of the clear blue sky" FT from FMF; but you failed to defend it in 2010.

    In terms of what you've missed, you've missed months of scintillating conversation and the chance to keep informed of world events during all that time. For example, you probably missed it, but the calendar turned. It's now 2011. In addition, the GOP took the House of Representatives and Osama Bin Laden is dead.

    See. If you would have been here, you'd know about all of those things.
  10. 04 May '11 22:53
    Originally posted by sh76
    Too lazy to dig up the thread, but in 2009 you won the "He dropped out of the clear blue sky" FT from FMF; but you failed to defend it in 2010.

    In terms of what you've missed, you've missed months of scintillating conversation and the chance to keep informed of world events during all that time. For example, you probably missed it, but the calendar turned. I ...[text shortened]... Laden is dead.

    See. If you would have been here, you'd know about all of those things.
    Sounds like a parachutist reference. What was the award based on?

    BTW, I'm flattered.... I think
  11. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    04 May '11 22:59 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Sounds like a parachutist reference. What was the award based on?

    BTW, I'm flattered.... I think
    Oh, all right

    Thread 123527

    Thread 136442

    Edit: Sorry it was the "The He Came Right Out Of The Blue Sky Award"

    Close enough.