1. SubscriberBladeMan 63
    Sir , just me ;-)
    Sheffield.
    Moves
    22 Jan '10 05:31
    Hello all and especialley peoples living in BRITTANIA.

After the James Bulger case and the latest disgusting revelations from Sheffield Crown Court would anyone like to comment on our Great and mighty Judicial system. As i see it, Our police are turnng into Apathetic individuals. Because thier reasons for trying to help the masses has turned into a sham. It seems to me, people can't protect thier livelyihoods or loved ones anymore. And definatley can't defend themselves with any help from the police. Basically any powers have been made Sterile
  2. Joined
    18 May '09
    Moves
    22 Jan '10 09:49
    Originally posted by BladeMan 63
    Hello all and especialley peoples living in BRITTANIA.

After the James Bulger case and the latest disgusting revelations from Sheffield Crown Court would anyone like to comment on our Great and mighty Judicial system. As i see it, Our police are turnng into Apathetic individuals. Because thier reasons for trying to help the masses has turned into a ...[text shortened]... t defend themselves with any help from the police. Basically any powers have been made Sterile
    The UK police forces have been emasculated by NuLabour over the last 13 years in order to make them conform to the libersl' politically correct view that their function is to act a social welfare organisation, anxious not to upset ethnic minorites, and more concerned to make easy arrests amnong motorists and members of the public who actually have the guts to deal effectively with criminals, whose 'human rights' must be considered to be of paramount importance.
    This supine attitude is especially supported by those members of the judiciary who were in training during the 'hippy' days of the late 60s and early 70s to whom the notion of 'human rights', rather than human responsibilities, is uppermost.
  3. At the Revolution
    Moves
    23 Jan '10 01:35
    Originally posted by Sartor Resartus
    The UK police forces have been emasculated by NuLabour over the last 13 years in order to make them conform to the libersl' politically correct view that their function is to act a social welfare organisation, anxious not to upset ethnic minorites, and more concerned to make easy arrests amnong motorists and members of the public who actually have ...[text shortened]... s to whom the notion of 'human rights', rather than human responsibilities, is uppermost.
    One minor flaw in your argument: New Labour is conservative.
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    23 Jan '10 05:15
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bulger

James Bulger may refer to:

* Murder of James Bulger, toddler murdered in Liverpool, England in 1993
    * James J. Bulger, fugitive from the United States of America
  5. Standard memberexpuddlepirate
    Exaulted high possum
    here...again
    Moves
    23 Jan '10 12:36
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bulger

* Murder of James Bulger, toddler murdered in Liverpool, England in 1993
    Either one connected with Boston's irish mafia?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '10 12:43
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    You have a Crown Court in your Sheffield, do you?
  7. SubscriberBladeMan 63
    Sir , just me ;-)
    Sheffield.
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 04:38
    What significance does this have to the initial post Sir ??????
  8. SubscriberBladeMan 63
    Sir , just me ;-)
    Sheffield.
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 04:48
    I apologise to people living outside the realms of the UNITED KINGDOM. Let me enlighten you. James Bulger was a lad of about ten years old that was Maliciously abducted and killed by lads of a similar age. The two monsters that did this are now free and have new identitys. JAMES BULGER IS DEAD!!!!!! Where's the Justice??? The BRITISH Judicial system STINKS. As do our so called Parliament.
  9. SubscriberBladeMan 63
    Sir , just me ;-)
    Sheffield.
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 04:55
    Your right!!! new labour have taken on the mantle of thatchers era. (Hope she rots in hell) What would you suggest ???
  10. SubscriberBladeMan 63
    Sir , just me ;-)
    Sheffield.
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 04:58
    R.E JAMES BULGER , LIVERPOOL.
  11. SubscriberBladeMan 63
    Sir , just me ;-)
    Sheffield.
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 05:05
    Originally posted by Sartor Resartus
    The UK police forces have been emasculated by NuLabour over the last 13 years in order to make them conform to the libersl' politically correct view that their function is to act a social welfare organisation, anxious not to upset ethnic minorites, and more concerned to make easy arrests amnong motorists and members of the public who actually have ...[text shortened]... s to whom the notion of 'human rights', rather than human responsibilities, is uppermost.
    I'll Stand with you on that Sir.
  12. Pepperland
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 16:53
    I apologise to people living outside the realms of the UNITED KINGDOM. Let me enlighten you. James Bulger was a lad of about ten years old that was Maliciously abducted and killed by lads of a similar age. The two monsters that did this are now free and have new identitys. JAMES BULGER IS DEAD!!!!!! Where's the Justice??? The BRITISH Judicial system STINKS. As do our so called Parliament.
    Its obvious the british system is inefficient, but what exactly are you calling for? vigilantes? or reform?
  13. silicon valley
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 17:33
    i remember the case but didn't remember the name.

they should go ahead and execute the perps.
  14. silicon valley
    Moves
    08 Feb '10 17:341 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have a Crown Court in your Sheffield, do you?
    the phrase from the OP, "After the James Bulger case and the latest disgusting revelations from Sheffield Crown Court", could refer to two different events.
  15. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 00:18
    James Bulger was a lad of about ten years old that was Maliciously abducted and killed by lads of a similar age.
    Actually he was much younger than that - not quite three.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree