1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 May '22 00:32
    https://www.newsweek.com/supreme-court-justices-threatened-murder-roe-v-wade-overturned-1707869

Sickening libs. You people are really confused, the best word I can think of at the moment. You chide us 24/7, about Jan 6, (which I actually know nothing about0, and then you want to do THIS!!?!?!?!?!???!??
    And I just answered a post from Sonhouse, where he is going to define 'democracy ' for us. My god in heaven. And I communicate with libs. Why?
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 May '22 00:361 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    https://www.newsweek.com/supreme-court-justices-threatened-murder-roe-v-wade-overturned-1707869

Sickening libs. You people are really confused, the best word I can think of at the moment. You chide us 24/7, about Jan 6, (which I actually know nothing about0, and then you want to do THIS!!?!?!?!?!???!??
    And I just answered a post from Sonhouse, where he is going to define 'democracy ' for us. My god in heaven. And I communicate with libs. Why?
    What makes you think
    that these people speak for the Liberals?
    Did the shooter in the Buffalo grocery store
    speak for the Conservatives?
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    20 May '22 01:231 edit
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/559357-liz-cheney-hired-security-after-death-threats-report/

Liz Cheney hired security after death threats

Rep. Liz Cheney’s campaign (R-Wyo.) spent thousands of dollars on private security this year following death threats in the wake of her decision to back the impeachment of former President Trump

You guys threaten your own kind with death.
    If you wanna play "who's worse", conservatives will lose every time.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    20 May '22 01:251 edit
    @jimm619 said
    What makes you think
    that these people speak for the Liberals?
    Did the shooter in the Buffalo grocery store
    speak for the Conservatives?
    Av doesn't actually believe this, he's just desperate to attack Dems with any scraps he can come up with.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 May '22 01:39
    @vivify said
    Av doesn't actually believe this, he's just desperate to attack Dems with any scraps he can come up with.
    As a total outsider on your silly ravings about Jan 6, it is only natural for me to do a whataboutism here. And ,yes, I can figure there are some hoodies on this forum who could get caught up in this stuff, raid the court. Conservatives Jan 6, Liberals SCOTUS. Y’all dish it out, so relent a bit and take it. And yes, I connect the libs here with twinkles in their eyes if graffiti shows up on the SCOTUS columns. After all, if they don’t do what you want, isn’t that normal procedure?
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 May '22 01:45
    @vivify said
    Believe it? So, you think I shouldn’t believe the poster carrying hoodied megaphoned screaming screeching libs wouldn’t be the ones to do that? Aren’t you products of the Weathermen Society of the bomb making days?
    It certainly wasn’t us. Too busy making money, investing, planning, the American stuff..... anyway, y’all don’t get graffiti paint in your eyes. Remember, as your blood starts to boil, I will be catching a spring trout somewhere. I can’t imagine. Brrrrr
  7. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 May '22 01:57
    @averagejoe1 said
    Believe it? So, you think I shouldn’t believe the poster carrying hoodied megaphoned screaming screeching libs wouldn’t be the ones to do that? Aren’t you products of the Weathermen Society of the bomb making days?
    It certainly wasn’t us. Too busy making money, investing, planning, the American stuff..... anyway, y’all don’t get graffiti paint in your eyes. Re ...[text shortened]... our blood starts to boil, I will be catching a spring trout somewhere. I can’t imagine. Brrrrr
    Oh yeah, who can forget 'The American Stuff.'
    Slavery, lynchings, women finally allowed to vote,
    genocide of The Natives, mass shootings, racism.
    The Weathermen indeed.........me arse
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 May '22 07:211 edit
    @averagejoe1 said

From the guy who supports the guy whose supporters descended on Capitol Hill with nooses looking for traitors to hang because trump lost the election by 7 million votes 🙄
    Republicans sowed this wind, it’s only right that you reap the whirlwind.
    Women may well end up dying because of these scumbag place-men and women justices so you should expect some kind of backlash.
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 May '22 08:44
    @AverageJoe1

From your source:
    On Wednesday, NBC News obtained a DHS memo on threats if the nation's highest court goes through with overturning Roe v. Wade, the landmark 1973 ruling that guaranteed the right for women to get an abortion nationwide. The memo said: "Some of these threats discussed burning down or storming the U.S. Supreme Court and murdering Justices and their clerks, members of Congress, and lawful demonstrators."

So the conspiracy has been uncovered and something is being doen about it.
    What is the pooint to debate?
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    20 May '22 11:02
    @ponderable said
    What is the point to debate?
    None. He just wants to attack liberals. The end.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 May '22 11:20
    @vivify said
    None. He just wants to attack liberals. The end.
    nah, just tired of shyt like this

Dem Rep. Beatty blames White supremacy for Dallas Korean hair salon shooting, but suspect is Black

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-beatty-blames-white-supremacy-dallas-korean-salon-shooting-suspect-black

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 May '22 11:381 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    From the guy who supports the guy whose supporters descended on Capitol Hill with nooses looking for traitors to hang because trump lost the election by 7 million votes 🙄
    Republicans sowed this wind, it’s only right that you reap the whirlwind.
    Women may well end up dying because of these scumbag place-men and women justices so you should expect some kind of backlash.
    So you ARE all in for getting the scumbag justices. Wow. I can not even bring myself to show this slime to my friends at the coffee table tomorrow. "You actually communicate with people like this?"
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 May '22 11:43
    @ponderable said
    @AverageJoe1

From your source:
    [quote]On Wednesday, NBC News obtained a DHS memo on threats if the nation's highest court goes through with overturning Roe v. Wade, the landmark 1973 ruling that guaranteed the right for women to get an abortion nationwide. The memo said: "Some of these threats discussed burning down or storming the U.S. Supreme Court and murdering Just ...[text shortened]... conspiracy has been uncovered and something is being doen about it.
    What is the pooint to debate?
    You are right. It would be like debating whether Biden is a good president. Please note, by the way, that my thread is legit, I am ;just the messenger. Did you see where Kev is all in? Now there is something to debate. Imagine publishing that. Brrrrrrrrr
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 May '22 12:081 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    So you ARE all in for getting the scumbag justices. Wow. I can not even bring myself to show this slime to my friends at the coffee table tomorrow. "You actually communicate with people like this?"
    No I didn’t say that I just pointed out the hypocrisy of right wingers like yourself pretending it was the libs who started using violence and death threats as a political tool.
    The first examples I heard were election workers and officials getting death threats from the trump base over him losing the election but you want us to worry about overpaid judges who are persecuting poor women by withdrawing their access to a procedure that might stop them getting even poorer, I’m gonna have to say f the judges and your good self Joe.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 May '22 12:241 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    No I didn’t say that I just pointed out the hypocrisy of right wingers like yourself pretending it was the libs who started using violence and death threats as a political tool.
    The first examples I heard were election workers and officials getting death threats from the trump base over him losing the election but you want us to worry about overpaid judges who are persecuti ...[text shortened]... that might stop them getting even poorer, I’m gonna have to say f the judges and your good self Joe.
    You are smarter than the judges, interpreting law and constitution and rights and privileges, You do know the diff in rights and privileges, I presume? For example, it is a fact is that you want your neighbor to pay for your daughter's abortion, so you are wrong coming out of the gate, Kev. Note my avatar. I hope SCOTUS does not ignore the rights of the rest of society when trying to appease you people. You are an extremely dependent person, that has to be uncomfortable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree