1. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 02:24
    Originally posted by TheBloop
    Ever do a fact check on Comedy Central?

I didn't think so.
    Please, point me in the direction of something CC misrepresented that wasn't intended to be satirical.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 02:52
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Since you're playing to the right wing crowd AGAIN, here's a rec for you. Kudos for writing an entire post of ad hominems while decrying their use on this board. Hypocrisy thy name is sh76.
    A clear example of why being a douche bag needs to be included in the Terms of Service agreement.
  3. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 03:02
    Originally posted by TheBloop
    Ever do a fact check on Comedy Central?

I didn't think so.
    Do you know the difference between satire and news? Regardless of whether you believe it or not, Fox News is wrong quite often, or at least intentionally misrepresenting the truth. I'm not saying that MSNBC doesn't do the same, it does. I can point to dozens and dozens of outright lies on Fox News and thousands more innuendoes and baseless claims. Can you do the same with a satirical, comedy show on the Comedy Network?
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 03:11
    Originally posted by CliffLandin
    Do you know the difference between satire and news? Regardless of whether you believe it or not, Fox News is wrong quite often, or at least intentionally misrepresenting the truth. I'm not saying that MSNBC doesn't do the same, it does. I can point to dozens and dozens of outright lies on Fox News and thousands more innuendoes and baseless claims. Can you do the same with a satirical, comedy show on [b]the Comedy Network?[/b]
    Drop down and give me 23. That will at least qualify for the first "dozens" you claim.
  5. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 03:46
    Originally posted by whodey
    Looking at his ratings it should be no surprise Keith has gone the way of the dodo. However, what is surprising is that Chris Matthews lasted longer!!

Then again, Chris says such stupid things perhaps he adds more entertainment value.

As far as a replacement, how about Jon Stewart? Isn't that where most left wingers like to tune in to get their news?
    No, we don't bow to Jon Stewart. Not like the way you kiss O' Reilly's a@@.

At least Mathews has a strong sense of history...you won't find that on Fox at any time.

Olbermann, who cares. If all you know of news are the talking heads on cable you are in a sorry state.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 04:25
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    A clear example of why being a douche bag needs to be included in the Terms of Service agreement.
    Did Jesus feed you that punch line?
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 12:50
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Did Jesus feed you that punch line?
    He did one better: He served us you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree