Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    30 Jul '18 18:37
    The Koch brothers and their GOP network are fed up with the Donald.

    "The divisiveness of this White House is causing long-term damage..."

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/koch-brothers-their-top-brass-distance-themselves-trump-n895711
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35846
    30 Jul '18 19:53
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    The Koch brothers and their GOP network are fed up with the Donald.

    "The divisiveness of this White House is causing long-term damage..."

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/koch-brothers-their-top-brass-distance-themselves-trump-n895711
    Good riddance.
  3. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    30 Jul '18 19:56
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    The Koch brothers and their GOP network are fed up with the Donald.

    "The divisiveness of this White House is causing long-term damage..."

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/koch-brothers-their-top-brass-distance-themselves-trump-n895711
    Their dissatisfaction with the Donald aside, they are still willing to spend $400 million to get Republicans elected in the midterms that will protect him. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/koch-brothers-network-planning-massive-spending-increase-for-2018-midterms
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    30 Jul '18 20:37
    And there stands Soros, also known as Lucifer, all alone controlling everything.

    Who's your daddy! 😵
  5. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Joined
    11 Dec '04
    Moves
    68866
    30 Jul '18 21:19
    Originally posted by @whodey
    And there stands Soros, also known as Lucifer, all alone controlling everything.

    Who's your daddy! 😵
    Is Whodey short for whatabout?
  6. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Joined
    19 May '05
    Moves
    142645
    30 Jul '18 21:26
    Originally posted by @whodey
    And there stands Soros, also known as Lucifer, all alone controlling everything.

    Who's your daddy! 😵
    And there stands the Russian oligarchs, know as the minions working for Lucifer Putin and his anti-American anti-Christ Trump, all alone controlling everything.
    Who's your daddy! 😵
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    30 Jul '18 21:38
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    And there stands the Russian oligarchs, know as the minions working for Lucifer Putin and his anti-American anti-Christ Trump, all alone controlling everything.
    Who's your daddy! 😵
    Trump probably answers to Soros.

    Now bow and lick the corns on his elderly feet
  8. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Joined
    19 May '05
    Moves
    142645
    30 Jul '18 21:58
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Trump probably answers to Soros.

    Now bow and lick the corns on his elderly feet
    I'll leave that for you loser. Now bow and start sucking since you miss your plastic straws. lol
  9. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Joined
    09 Oct '04
    Moves
    82196
    30 Jul '18 22:39
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Their dissatisfaction with the Donald aside, they are still willing to spend $400 million to get Republicans elected in the midterms that will protect him. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/koch-brothers-network-planning-massive-spending-increase-for-2018-midterms
    Men in suits speak with forked tongue...
  10. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Joined
    03 Jun '17
    Moves
    19334
    30 Jul '18 23:24
    The Kochs sound very silly here, as do all of the never Trump Republicans.

    They have always been highly partisan, but now because they want to win the GOP civil war between Capitalists & Nationalists, they are indicating that they are going to be more cooperative with the left.

    Surprise, surprise! They want to cooperate now that there is some real in-fighting.

    ... But don't celebrate too much -- the Clinton/Sanders divide within the Left is no miniature event, either. It's simply covered less because the establishment media is kinder to their cause and doesn't want to spook their base.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35846
    30 Jul '18 23:31
    Originally posted by @whodey
    And there stands Soros, also known as Lucifer, all alone controlling everything.

    Who's your daddy! 😵
    Funny, but Fox News never mentions the Koch brothers...
  12. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7298
    31 Jul '18 14:24
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    The Koch brothers and their GOP network are fed up with the Donald.

    "The divisiveness of this White House is causing long-term damage..."

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/koch-brothers-their-top-brass-distance-themselves-trump-n895711
    In other words, they think there is no more plunder to be had.

    When it comes to the Kochs, never ask if you're being too cynical, always ask whether you're cynical enough.
  13. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Joined
    09 Oct '04
    Moves
    82196
    31 Jul '18 14:301 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Funny, but Fox News never mentions the Koch brothers...
    What I find apt, is that if the brothers are the kingmakers everyone says they are, then it confirms what we have suspected all along, that the GOP is run by a couple of Koch's.
  14. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Joined
    09 Oct '04
    Moves
    82196
    31 Jul '18 14:44
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    What I find apt, is that if the brothers are the kingmakers everyone says they are, then it confirms what we have suspected all along, that the GOP is run by a couple of Koch's.
    And just in case you missed it....

    Not everyone around the world pronounces Koch as Coke, or Coshe.
    Many of us pronounce Koch as Cock!
  15. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    23120
    31 Jul '18 15:08
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    And just in case you missed it....

    Not everyone around the world pronounces Koch as Coke, or Coshe.
    Many of us pronounce Koch as Cock!
    I like to call them the Coke Head Brothers. Might change it to Cock Head Brothers. Our voting is still significant enough to keep them from being total King Makers but that can so easily change. I imagine it might be difficult, but not impossible, to program voting machines so they randomly make sure votes go to one party. At the end of the day, when the poles close, the program disappears. Even with a paper trail this can work well. Checking the papers is costly and will not be done unless there is some legal push to do so. Not all voting machines leave a paper trail. With the judicial system becoming increasingly conservative, it is unlikely challenges will get through.
Back to Top