1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 00:56
    “If you want to know the truth about liberals - it’s really simple.

They’re the most hateful, vile, angry, bitter losers on the planet.

And because they’re so miserable - they spend every single day of their lives trying to make happy, successful people as miserable as they are.”
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 01:40
    @mott-the-hoople said

And because they’re so miserable - they spend every single day of their lives trying to make happy, successful people as miserable as they are.”
    Wait, I thought that was those MAGA folks.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 01:45
    @suzianne said
    Wait, I thought that was those MAGA folks.
    No here is the diff. i spend every day being happy. Libs are a mess. Chewing pillows, mad about other people (that one really throws me, what have the lives of other peole got to do with libs?????????????????????????))
    They wriet about us all the time. Libs write about us all the time. I closed the deal of deals today, and if you had a say, you libs would be pissed. I did not WORK hard. I did not deserve it.
    Absolutely unbelieveable.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 04:19
    @mott-the-hoople said

Let me guess - Louis XVI?
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 04:20
    @averagejoe1 said
    No here is the diff. i spend every day being happy. Libs are a mess. Chewing pillows, mad about other people (that one really throws me, what have the lives of other peole got to do with libs?????????????????????????))
    They wriet about us all the time. Libs write about us all the time. I closed the deal of deals today, and if you had a say, you libs would be pissed. I did not WORK hard. I did not deserve it.
    A whole thread dedicated to how much you hate Liberals and you accuse them of "writing about you all the time"?
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 04:37
    @mott-the-hoople said

Republicans keep losing elections, don’t they? Aren’t they the losers?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 05:26
    @AverageJoe1
    Chewing Pillows, you mean like that My Pillow freak?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 05:281 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    Getting your literary training from your orange Jesus I see. How many of his so-called 'Truth social' site posts have you already bookmarked so you can remember all the perky saying your OJ has written?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 07:19
    @shavixmir said
    Republicans keep losing elections, don’t they? Aren’t they the losers?
    Elections aren’t lost by Republicans, they’re “stollen” from them.

Remember.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 23:17
    The most neurotic people on the planet.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 13:48
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yeah I remember those happy go lucky illiberal’s at the capitol building, laugh? I thought they’d never stop laughing, having their jolly japes with the police. I suppose they take their lead from their head illiberal Donald, now there’s a happy man 😂😂
  12. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 14:462 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said

I found most Liberals to be environmentally friendly, supportive higher education and of those whom conservatives normally abhor i.e. gays, lesbians, immigrants, and the underprivileged. In addition, Liberals seem to be winning quite a few elections, so your "loser" label isn't really accurate.

- Sorry you don't see things this way. 🙂
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 14:52
    @mchill said

I found most Liberals to be environmentally friendly, supportive higher education and of those whom conservatives normally abhor i.e. gays, lesbians, immigrants, and the underprivileged. In addition, Liberals seem to be winning quite a few elections, so your "loser" label isn't really accurate.

- Sorry you don't see things this way. 🙂
    Men don't use the word 'friendly'. Climate Friendly. It is just so, well, you know. I am quite serious. Don't tell us that you suck through straws and wear those tight jeans.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Mar '24 19:28
    @AverageJoe1
    Climate friendly. Sure but also ENVIRONMENT friendly. Unlike you and the rest of the ultrarightwingnuts around the US, HUMANS are what caused the present climate crisis, like temps higher than ever in the last thousand years but OF COURSE for you, humans are WAY too insignificant to ever even slightly effect the weather or climate or environment of our infinite Earth. Tell that to the mastodons. Humans are the ones offed that species and that was just the first shot over the bough. Your buddy Metal Brain is not around to keep with the BS temps come before CO2 rising, which is total BS.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 05:27
    @averagejoe1 said
    Happy?

You people live in fear and hate.

Why? Because your Orange Jesus tells you to.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree