1. Joined
    21 Feb '04
    Moves
    02 Jul '08 19:51
    Originally posted by der schwarze Ritter
    They also eat fish heads and rice on Christmas day there -- what's your point?
    Not a fish head in sight on Christmas day there during the years I lived there.

But even if they did eat that, what's your point?
  2. Joined
    30 Dec '07
    Moves
    03 Jul '08 01:51
    Originally posted by AcapaYespada
    ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!
    Agreed!
  3. Joined
    30 Dec '07
    Moves
    03 Jul '08 01:52
    I think it's further justification for why we dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
    I hope you're kidding. Killing all those people was good only because it ended a stupid war on my people's part.
  4. Joined
    30 Dec '07
    Moves
    03 Jul '08 01:54
    They also eat fish heads and rice on Christmas day there -- what's your point?
    Not really. My family usually has cake and chicken thighs. Or, we go out to dinner at a nice restaurant, like we did last year.
  5. Joined
    30 Dec '07
    Moves
    03 Jul '08 01:55
    Originally posted by treetalk
    Not a fish head in sight on Christmas day there during the years I lived there.

But even if they did eat that, what's your point?
    Got that right.
  6. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    03 Jul '08 02:00
    Originally posted by UzumakiAi
    Not really. My family usually has cake and chicken thighs. Or, we go out to dinner at a nice restaurant, like we did last year.
    Chocloate Cake and chicken thighs!!!?

GRANNY.
  7. Joined
    30 Dec '07
    Moves
    03 Jul '08 02:08
    Originally posted by smw6869
    Chocloate Cake and chicken thighs!!!?

GRANNY.
    Different kinds of cake. I don't care for chocolate myself. We eat other things as well. But Christmas really isn't the same in Japan. It's kind of a romantic time, and a lot of people just get one present and eat KFC. But, my mom likes to cook. New Years is more like American Christmas. We go to my grandpa and grandma's house, and eat lots of food and gather with relatives. A lot of fun!
  8. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    03 Jul '08 02:37
    Different kinds of cake. I don't care for chocolate myself. We eat other things as well. But Christmas really isn't the same in Japan. It's kind of a romantic time, and a lot of people just get one present and eat KFC. But, my mom likes to cook. New Years is more like American Christmas. We go to my grandpa and grandma's house, and eat lots of food and gather with relatives. A lot of fun!
    I like strawberry ice cream (the hard kind) and chicken thighs....You?

GRANNY.
  9. silicon valley
    Moves
    03 Jul '08 11:46
    WHAT?!?
    you didn't know?
  10. Joined
    30 Dec '07
    Moves
    03 Jul '08 19:16
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    you didn't know?
    It's not something I go looking for. Old people are not my thing.
  11. Standard memberStarValleyWy
    BentnevolentDictater
    x10,y45,z-88,t3.1415
    Moves
    03 Jul '08 20:36
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Depends on what the Japanese lady thinks about the whole situation. They have an inalienable right to pursue happiness. Let them. Why not?
    Oh! Please don't use the word "Depends" in this thread. My delicate sensibilities can take beheadings... but not THIS! arrrrrgHHHH!😵
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jul '08 05:38
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    My point was "why do you care?" Couple of old people screwing. So what. The sun will come up tomorrow and everything will be OK.
    Are you sure about that? 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree