This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    31 Jan '21 03:28
    Kinda got off the topic a bit.

In a democracy, even crazies have the right to vote. We can't stop folk like MTG being voted for, provided she hasn't legally disqualified herself by birth or criminal convictions.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    31 Jan '21 03:39
    Isn't this the woman who blamed the Rothschilds for using lenses on satellites to light CA on fire?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '21 03:413 edits

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '21 03:58

6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Jan '21 05:581 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    When you start with gross distortions and personal attacks, which is immediately after anyone dares to point out your inaccuracies, I usually prefer not to waste further time responding to your posts since they are not "debate".

That point was reached in the other thread and has been reached here.

The Democratic Party is pretty tolerant of dissent and does not insist its elected members toe the uncritical fawning toward Israel that you have conjured up is the only acceptable position for the party.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '21 06:242 edits

8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 04:48

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 04:531 edit

10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 06:08
    @kewpie said

In a democracy, even crazies have the right to vote. We can't stop folk like MTG being voted for, provided she hasn't legally disqualified herself by birth or criminal convictions.
    Doesn’t her calling for democrats to be executed sort of rule her out of any position of power?
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 23:291 edit
    @kewpie said

When they vote for her as Republican, are they interested in limited government and fiscal responsibility, free markets, peace through strength and pro life, or are they voting for her wacko conspiracy theories and Qanon?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 23:421 edit

13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 00:10
    @kewpie said

We can however pressure the other elected officials to not give her more power than the minimum afforded by her position. Putting her on that education board/comitte/ whatever was gross. If they get to decide even on buying pencils for students that's still too much power given to this lunatic and overall crappy human being.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Feb '21 10:58
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    They had a much more traditional option in the primary but chose her anyway. I fear their hatred ranges way beyond the Democrats.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    04 Feb '21 05:301 edit
    The republicans have voted to not oust her.

In my humble opinion a very tragic state of affairs. I couldn’t care less (well, I do, but that’s besides the point at the moment) that she believes in conspiracies, is pro-gun or pro-trump (which means she’s obviously retarded or cult-like brainwashed), but she did endorse killing politicians.

And that is really where a political party has to draw a bloody line.

Edit:
    I mean, can you imagine Boris Johnson (okay... bad example... he probably has half-jokingly said something similar.. probably about Scouser politicians or something) or a Dutch politician calling for another politician to be executed???
    God damn, they’d be dragged out of the chamber, shamed and bloody imprisoned.

Seriously. You can’t have people threatening politicians’ lives. And certainly not politicians themselves. Idiocy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree