Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    20 Jul '17 02:09
    http://tucson.com/news/local/sen-john-mccain-diagnosed-with-malignant-brain-tumor/article_e8277172-6cde-11e7-baba-3bd459ef9b97.html

    May McCain meet God soon.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    20 Jul '17 03:43
    We will all meet God very soon.

    Do you think he will use Obamacare?
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    20 Jul '17 04:01
    Originally posted by @whodey
    We will all meet God very soon.

    Do you think he will use Obamacare?
    McCain? No Obamacare for him. He is above the law, but not above God. He'll die with health insurance, how is that possible?
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281373
    20 Jul '17 05:16
    Originally posted by @eladar
    http://tucson.com/news/local/sen-john-mccain-diagnosed-with-malignant-brain-tumor/article_e8277172-6cde-11e7-baba-3bd459ef9b97.html

    May McCain meet God soon.
    If he could take jane fonda w/him I'd be great. And I don't either one will be meeting a GOD.
  5. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88797
    20 Jul '17 06:37
    Originally posted by @whodey
    We will all meet God very soon.

    Do you think he will use Obamacare?
    Why are you so anti free accessible healthcare for all?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35839
    20 Jul '17 06:45
    Originally posted by @eladar
    http://tucson.com/news/local/sen-john-mccain-diagnosed-with-malignant-brain-tumor/article_e8277172-6cde-11e7-baba-3bd459ef9b97.html

    May McCain meet God soon.
    Such Christian compassion, you hypocrite.
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7285
    20 Jul '17 11:29
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Why are you so anti free accessible healthcare for all?
    Jealousy. Which is a cardinal sin.
  8. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Joined
    26 Dec '07
    Moves
    17585
    20 Jul '17 12:29
    Originally posted by @eladar
    http://tucson.com/news/local/sen-john-mccain-diagnosed-with-malignant-brain-tumor/article_e8277172-6cde-11e7-baba-3bd459ef9b97.html

    May McCain meet God soon.
    You're such a tough guy sitting behind an anonymous handle demanding people's deaths. We're all so impressed.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    20 Jul '17 12:503 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Why are you so anti free accessible healthcare for all?
    Why did Congress vote for a better health care package that the rest of American does not have access to?

    What ever happened to the Golden Rule, do unto others as you would have them do to you?

    The only way to fix health care is to force lawmakers to participate in what everyone else has to participate in.

    Otherwise, health care is just a political football both sides throw around as if it were a game as people suffer. Nothing will change until they are held to the same standards, but then, they are not held to the same standards on anything, are they.

    The people I feel sorry for are those struggling to make ends meet who are only left with the exchanges and face brain cancer.

    McCain has no such worries.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    20 Jul '17 13:121 edit
    Here is another brain tumor story

    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2014/01/29/28-year-old-who-survived-a-brain-tumor-the-size-of-her-fist-now-sees-cost-of-vital-care-more-than-double-after-obamacare/

    The road to hell is certainly paved with good intentions.
  11. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56264
    20 Jul '17 13:59
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Why did Congress vote for a better health care package that the rest of American does not have access to?

    What ever happened to the Golden Rule, do unto others as you would have them do to you?

    The only way to fix health care is to force lawmakers to participate in what everyone else has to participate in.

    Otherwise, health care is just a political ...[text shortened]... meet who are only left with the exchanges and face brain cancer.

    McCain has no such worries.
    So, just because lawmakers have a rule unto themselves, nobody else should get any form if health care?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35839
    20 Jul '17 14:131 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    The only way to fix health care is to force lawmakers to participate in what everyone else has to participate in.
    This language is already in the ACA, for your information. Under the Republican plans, they would not be held to the same standard.

    So I'm not sure what you've been smoking to say something like this.

    Ready to stop lying yet?
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    20 Jul '17 14:221 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Such Christian compassion, you hypocrite.
    Christian compassion, you mean like the kind Jesus had?

    And He said to another, “Follow Me.” But he said, “Lord, permit me first to go and bury my father.” 60 But He said to him, “Allow the dead to bury their own dead;
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    20 Jul '17 14:25
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    So, just because lawmakers have a rule unto themselves, nobody else should get any form if health care?
    It means that lawmakers are not worthy of their position.

    I am not opposed to free healthcare for all. The problem is that there is no such thing.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52851
    20 Jul '17 21:04
    Originally posted by @eladar
    It means that lawmakers are not worthy of their position.

    I am not opposed to free healthcare for all. The problem is that there is no such thing.
    What you really mean is you would never help pay for it.
Back to Top