1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 21:04
    Originally posted by @eladar
    It means that lawmakers are not worthy of their position.

I am not opposed to free healthcare for all. The problem is that there is no such thing.
    What you really mean is you would never help pay for it.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 21:49
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    What you really mean is you would never help pay for it.
    If I had to pay for it, it wouldn't be free.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 22:56
    If I had to pay for it, it wouldn't be free.
    Ah, so the system YOU would invent would have doctors working for nothing, nurses zero pay, hospitals built by volunteers, major corporations giving away MRI machines, X ray's, Ultrasound, so nobody would have to ever pay anything for meds or surgeries. Wow.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 22:59
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Why are you so anti free accessible healthcare for all?
    This was the statement to which I was responding.

Free Accessible Healthcare for all, this means everyone gets it free.

I would be all for it.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 02:11
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    This language is already in the ACA, for your information. Under the Republican plans, they would not be held to the same standard.

So I'm not sure what you've been smoking to say something like this.

Ready to stop lying yet?
    You really think those in Congress receive the same health care as you or I or this poor soul in the article if it were not for the GOP?
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 04:38
    It means that lawmakers are not worthy of their position.

I am not opposed to free healthcare for all. The problem is that there is no such thing.
    No. No there is not.

However, just like everyone pays for your army, having everyone pay for your health service makes it free at the point of delivery.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 04:45
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    No. No there is not.

However, just like everyone pays for your army, having everyone pay for your health service makes it free at the point of delivery.
    Europe does not pay for the US forces in Europe that allows Western Europe to have smaller budgets so they can spend money in other places.

Another way that Europe aucks from the US tit is military bases. We need to bring those bases back to the US so we can pump more money into the US economy.

In any case free medical was espoused and I wanted to throw my hat in the ring for supporting free medical for all people.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 08:57
    Europe does not pay for the US forces in Europe that allows Western Europe to have smaller budgets so they can spend money in other places.

Another way that Europe aucks from the US tit is military bases. We need to bring those bases back to the US so we can pump more money into the US economy.

In any case free medical was espoused and I wanted to throw my hat in the ring for supporting free medical for all people.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

Three Western European countries in the top 10. Add all EU countries, or all NATO members bar the U.S. together and they easily make it to second place. The notion that the U.S. is "paying for" the military of Europe is a ludicrous myth.

The military bases that the U.S. operates are completely insignificant for national economies. The notion that these economies are somehow being driven by U.S. military bases is a ludicrous myth.

Most European health care systems are both cheaper and better than the U.S. health care system. The notion that the U.S. is somehow "paying for" these health care systems is a ludicrous myth. If they adopted a copy of the U.S. health care system, they'd spend more, not less on health care, with worse results.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 09:21
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    No. No there is not.

Yeah, that's what he said 'not free'.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 11:59

There are very few Europeans who want your bloody bases here.

Take them.
  11. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 12:06
    What makes it sex and not rape. CONSENT
    What makes it a job and not slavery. CONSENT
    What makes it a trade and not theft. CONSENT
    What makes it free healthcare MAJIC FAIRY DUST
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 12:10
    Originally posted by @whodey
    You really think those in Congress receive the same health care as you or I or this poor soul in the article if it were not for the GOP?
    Yes, they are mandated to select their policies from those available through the ACA. There is language in the ACA that members of Congress and their congressional staff are required to follow the mandates of the ACA. Under both Republican proposals, this is not the case.

Ready to stop lying yet?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 21:25
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Why did Congress vote for a better health care package that the rest of American does not have access to?

What ever happened to the Golden Rule, do unto others as you would have them do to you?

The only way to fix health care is to force lawmakers to participate in what everyone else has to participate in.

Otherwise, health care is just a political ...[text shortened]... meet who are only left with the exchanges and face brain cancer.

McCain has no such worries.
    So you are pro Obamacare then?
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 21:501 edit
    May McCain meet God soon.
    What a dishonest post to make.
    You clearly don't believe God exists or you wouldn't make statements of that nature. (an existing God would not be too pleased with your sentiment)
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 22:24
    Originally posted by @twhitehead
    What a dishonest post to make.
    You clearly don't believe God exists or you wouldn't make statements of that nature. (an existing God would not be too pleased with your sentiment)
    Non Christians are such great sources when it comes to explaining the nature of God.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree