1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    06 Mar '21 02:19
    @averagejoe1 said
    Boy you nailed me, you are as perceptive as Handy.hahahhahhah
    Uh, what would my voting for the fat Trump have to do with a celebrity, who is a (fat) covid target? Note: Moore told this followers, mostly fat, to not take a shot.

So here it comes boys , the way that AvJOe spews logic all over the forum, winning all debates/// Ready?..... Would fat Trump ...[text shortened]... is he could be a trap.

Answer me elsewhere though this thread has certainly seen its last post 😍
    When did Michael Moore advise anyone not to get vaccinated?
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Mar '21 03:561 edit
    @handyandy said
    When did Michael Moore advise anyone not to get vaccinated?
    2:57 on March 3rd. No matter....., for AvJoe, you people, as with this very question, Handy, have made me see a lot time wasted on this site. Seems like you would want a conservative opinion among all of the haranguing. But if you did, you would respect me just a tad (note that I am the ONLY poster who peppers clever humor keep us all tied together). Then, I put out the question about Rosh Hashana, and it is thrown back in my face.
    No real harm done, since we do not know each other, but on the the other hand, no good is gained, is it.
    There has to be forum for AverageJoe1 out there somewhere, where people answer questions straight up. I gotta tell you, when the facts of my Rosh Hoshana question were changed, that was it. do you really think someone with a 'college education' can fool very long with that? I just can't anymore.
    I am writing this on a Handy post, ironic, yes, but y'all are all like one person to me,. Fun for a while, but it became what it is, and, as they say on Shark Tank, I'm Out.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    06 Mar '21 04:55
    @averagejoe1 said
    2:57 on March 3rd. No matter....., for AvJoe, you people, as with this very question, Handy, have made me see a lot time wasted on this site. Seems like you would want a conservative opinion among all of the haranguing. But if you did, you would respect me just a tad (note that I am the ONLY poster who peppers clever humor keep us all tied together). Then, I put out t ...[text shortened]... person to me,. Fun for a while, but it became what it is, and, as they say on Shark Tank, I'm Out.
    Don't let the swinging doors hit you on the way out.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Mar '21 17:07
    @AverageJoe1
    And don't come back, not welcome here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree