Michael Moore (grotesquely obese) wants to take Vaccine away from Texans.

Michael Moore (grotesquely obese) wants to take Vaccine away from Texans.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
05 Mar 21

@kevcvs57 said
He would be if he lived there but he’ll just have to settle for embarrassing the 💩 out of the US.
In what way?

Lake Como

Moves
05 Mar 21

@kevcvs57 said
Jesus what time is it there?
I think people here are being generous when they assume your drunk, I have another theory to explain your posts.
I you mean if I am in USA, not at the moment. But my Forum is always at the ready, no matter.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
05 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
I you mean if I am in USA, not at the moment. But my Forum is always at the ready, no matter.
Now seriously joe I want you to proof read that post and see if you can make any sense of it.

Lake Como

Moves
05 Mar 21
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Now seriously joe I want you to proof read that post and see if you can make any sense of it.
OK, it shows my status, and yes, a typo, I meant to say 'if' you mean. That would be hard to pick up on. Do I need to type reams like SsehcuD does?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Mar 21

@AverageJoe1
Sounds like you are totally jealous of his millions, you wish YOU were part of the 1/10th of a percenter.

Lake Como

Moves
05 Mar 21

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Sounds like you are totally jealous of his millions, you wish YOU were part of the 1/10th of a percenter.
Whatever you say Sonhouse

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Mar 21

@AverageJoe1
It is OBVIOUS. The ONLY thing you think about is how much money can I make.

Lake Como

Moves
05 Mar 21
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
It is OBVIOUS. The ONLY thing you think about is how much money can I make.
You are wrong. A bit deeper than that. But Gotta hand it to you, you must really be on to something . How do libs always know what other people are thinking ? Ever notice that????????????

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
05 Mar 21

Moore’s a true, blue collar, American hero.

Obviously republicants don’t like him.

m

Moves
05 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
He says, in so many words, that we are not being obedient enough. He is as fat and and as healthy as you can get, and thinks one of us will listen to him. Well, maybe all of the posters here will. Sorry, hope I dint hurt feelings connecting you with the ass. Do you libs know this?

Michael Moore has 135 people working for him. Of those, THREE,,,,THREE..THREE of them ...[text shortened]... chael??? Hahahahahah

Oops, sorry did I get awa from your plethora of scinitiallting posts????
You have too much time on your hands.
How many successful businesses do you run again ?? 😆

Lake Como

Moves
05 Mar 21

@shavixmir said
Moore’s a true, blue collar, American hero.

Obviously republicants don’t like him.
Somone says he has an eating disorder. OK, you deep thinking zen-laden libs..... Can either of you say, nicely, what that has to do with anything ? (Not Suzianne, I beg you) Maybe she is out for an ice cream run for everyone .

Spoiler...you cannot just say he is fat or whatever, because the point is, OBese people are the best target for Covid.. If he has a fan club of obese people, they catch it and die, will y'all defend him?

m

Moves
06 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
Somone says he has an eating disorder. OK, you deep thinking zen-laden libs..... Can either of you say, nicely, what that has to do with anything ? (Not Suzianne, I beg you) Maybe she is out for an ice cream run for everyone .

Spoiler...you cannot just say he is fat or whatever, because the point is, OBese people are the best target for Covid.. If he has a fan club of obese people, they catch it and die, will y'all defend him?

You shouldn't be making disparaging posts about obese people.
You voted for one.. Remember ??

Lake Como

Moves
06 Mar 21

@mghrn55 said
Now I think of it, I did. But MG, does that vote of mine have some bearing on this thread?
You realize that I am blowing quite a few inane posts out of the water???
You need another powder horn. Get over there to the new interesting questions post. Pleese no fighting.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
06 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
He sure does. He opens mout and puts a lot of food in there. Now, seriously, can you tell us what else is happening to him to make him so fn fat and morbid? Cant wait.
look at this way averagejoe1
when you look in the mirror
be thankful you're not as fat and ugly as him(I've never seen you, maybe you are) but
just a lot less intelligent

Lake Como

Moves
06 Mar 21
1 edit

@mghrn55 said
Boy you nailed me, you are as perceptive as Handy.hahahhahhah
Uh, what would my voting for the fat Trump have to do with a celebrity, who is a (fat) covid target? Note: Moore told this followers, mostly fat, to not take a shot.

So here it comes boys , the way that AvJOe spews logic all over the forum, winning all debates/// Ready?..... Would fat Trump tell people to take a chance with lives, and tell them TO NOT GET THE VACCINE.? Did Moore? I have won this debate, I've actually never lost one. Prove me wrong? How do I do it, you ask?. Logic. Trumps pillow-chewing emotion every time.
Pitiful....and just when I thought you fellers were seeing the light.
Even my protagonist Sonhouse challenged me tl a fiendly Q GMBIT> He, how goo is he could be a trap.

Answer me elsewhere though this thread has certainly seen its last post 😍