more Leftist success

more Leftist success

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

northern utah

Moves
72d
1 edit

Bankrupt Labour-run Birmingham City Council signs off on £300m worth of 'devastating' cuts and 21% rise in council tax.a

I think not alot

On my arse

Moves
72d

Finally something that's not about American idiocies.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
72d

Well, it's good that we don't have ALL the idiocy in the world.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
72d

@the-grifter said
Bankrupt Labour-run Birmingham City Council signs off on £300m worth of 'devastating' cuts and 21% rise in council tax.a
Similar rates rise figures here in NZ 15-20%.

Here's an example of council ability:

1/ A popular walkway by a spring is gifted to council.
2/ Council spends thousands of ratepayer dollars (even rates from people that don't use the track, i.e. most of them) to promote the track.
3/ The track becomes overused, not enough carparking, cars and pedestrians out on the busy main road.
4/ Council closes the track and now spends thousands telling people not to come.
5/ Locals are P'ed off continue to use the track.
6/ Council spends thousands erecting a high wooden fence topped with barbed wire, how welcoming to South Waikato.
7/ People go around the end of the fence, council now spends thousands more on private security to keep people out.
8/Council announces rates (land tax) rises.

They ruin everything they touch, they do such a good job of ruining it, the only conclusion can be is that they're doing it purposely. If their mission statement were 'Ruin Stuff' you'd say 'yep mission achieved'.

Local goobermint, national goobermint: parasitical enemies of the people.

D

Moves
72d

@suzianne said
Well, it's good that we don't have ALL the idiocy in the world.
You forget about the Black-Vietnamese, transgender nonbinary/gender transcendent mermaid Queen-King people, which is idiocy unrivalled. It was actually invited to the D.N.C to speak, which says everything about you lot. I'd stop drinking the water.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
72d

@djj said
You forget about the Black-Vietnamese, transgender nonbinary/gender transcendent mermaid Queen-King people, which is idiocy unrivalled. It was actually invited to the D.N.C to speak, which says everything about you lot. I'd stop drinking the water.
No your post says everything about you and your psycho sexual dysfunction

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
72d

@the-grifter said
Well it doesn’t help trying to run a council in a bankrupt conservative led country.
The conservative government has had 14 yrs to get their 💩 together and all they’ve done is destroy the economy whilst making us pay a lot more taxes than when they took over

rain

Moves
72d

Four conservative PMs in a row resign in disgrace and he criticizes liberals.