1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Dec '22 06:401 edit
    I guess that must be fake news, eh? I didn't recall seeing THAT on Fox news.
    And it is abundantly clear MAGITES would NEVER abandon their god king no matter WHAT the FBI finds since their god king is LITERALLY above the law as far as those so-called people are concerned.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '22 07:012 edits
    @sonhouse
    Not fake. Nobody cares except you, that is all. As long as he kept them locked up nobody cares. Even some democrats don't care. There are people in the democrat party that will help McCarthy become speaker of the house.

https://rumble.com/v1zjk01-democrat-leader-offers-to-help-republican-become-speaker-of-the-house.html

Sorry to be the messenger of bad news, but you have traitors in your own party.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Dec '22 08:57
    @metal-brain said
    @sonhouse
    Not fake. Nobody cares except you, that is all. As long as he kept them locked up nobody cares. Even some democrats don't care. There are people in the democrat party that will help McCarthy become speaker of the house.

https://rumble.com/v1zjk01-democrat-leader-offers-to-help-republican-become-speaker-of-the-house.html

Sorry to be the messenger of bad news, but you have traitors in your own party.
    No MB everybody cares that a well known pro Kremlin traitor has classified documents except Kremlin operatives like yourself.
    I love that you’ve gone from ‘he didn’t do it’ to ‘he’s allowed to do it’ to nobody cares that he did it.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '22 09:50
    @kevcvs57 said
    No MB everybody cares that a well known pro Kremlin traitor has classified documents except Kremlin operatives like yourself.
    I love that you’ve gone from ‘he didn’t do it’ to ‘he’s allowed to do it’ to nobody cares that he did it.
    You are a conspiracy theorist. The deep state recorded his phone calls. If he was talking to Russians they would know about it.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Dec '22 10:55
    @metal-brain said
    You are a conspiracy theorist. The deep state recorded his phone calls. If he was talking to Russians they would know about it.
    Show us the tax returns. Then we'll know who wants to talk to him. My guess is he owes more money than he can possibly come up with, so he was hoping to trade state secrets to cover his foreign debts. Now there's a juicy conspiracy for you.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Dec '22 11:14
    @metal-brain said
    Yeah because that’s how traitors work isn’t it, they phone the Kremlin with their weekly report 🙄
  7. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    09 Dec '22 11:15
    @moonbus said
    Show us the tax returns. Then we'll know who wants to talk to him. My guess is he owes more money than he can possibly come up with, so he was hoping to trade state secrets to cover his foreign debts. Now there's a juicy conspiracy for you.
    No conspiracy.
    That's the 8000 lb. elephant in the room.

The biggest shame is that trump feels no remorse for betraying the country that afforded him a safe, generous existence.

That he considers veterans and heroes as "losers" and "suckers"; you know; those that have given life and limb to protect and provide him his life-long comforts... is just the sludge slathered on his fat-ass hamburger.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Dec '22 11:20
    @woofwoof said
    No conspiracy.

The biggest shame is that trump feels no remorse for betraying the country that afforded him a safe, generous existence.

That he considers veterans and heroes as "losers" and "suckers"; you know; those that have given life and limb to protect and provide him his life-long comforts... is just the sludge slathered on his fat-ass hamburger.
    Does trump weigh 8000 pounds?

My god... he truly is dispicable.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Dec '22 11:28
    @woofwoof said
    No conspiracy.

You're forgetting his bone spurs. And the agony of a failed hair transplant. You don't know what trouble he's seen.

😆
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '22 01:16
    @moonbus said
    Congress already has them.
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    10 Dec '22 20:26
    @metal-brain said
    Congress already has them.
    Come January, Republicans, who will control the House, will bury them.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Dec '22 04:43
    @Metal-Brain
    And YOU are a flaming TRAITOR you POS.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree