1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '21 00:32
    Here is an excerpt from the link below:

"mRNA Therapies Classified as Gene Therapy in Europe and US

The SEC filing13 for BioNTech (BioNTech’s mRNA technology is used in the Pfizer vaccine) is equally clear, stating on page 21: “Although we expect to submit BLAs for our mRNA-based product candidates in the United States, and in the European Union, mRNA therapies have been classified as gene therapy medicinal products, other jurisdictions may consider our mRNA-based product candidates to be new drugs, not biologics or gene therapy medicinal products, and require different marketing applications.”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-vaccines-likened-software-updates-your-body/5741503

The fact checkers lied to you. mRNA vaccines are gene therapy and they are not really vaccines.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 Apr '21 04:55
    @metal-brain said

The SEC filing13 for BioNTech (BioNTech’s mRNA technology is used in the Pfizer vaccine) is equally clear, stating on page 21: “Although we expect to submit BLAs for our mRNA-based product candidates in the United States, and in the European Union, mRNA therapies have ...[text shortened]... 3

The fact checkers lied to you. mRNA vaccines are gene therapy and they are not really vaccines.
    No. No they are not.

(M)RNA vaccines don’t have a primer and therefore can’t enter the nucleus of a cell and therefore can’t alter DNA.

End of.

Now get a life.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '21 00:56
    @shavixmir said
    No. No they are not.

(M)RNA vaccines don’t have a primer and therefore can’t enter the nucleus of a cell and therefore can’t alter DNA.

End of.

Now get a life.
    They are gene therapy.
    The DNA thing is debatable, but not the gene therapy. I provided my source proving it is classified as gene therapy.

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    03 Apr '21 04:04
    @metal-brain said
    They are gene therapy.
    The DNA thing is debatable, but not the gene therapy. I provided my source proving it is classified as gene therapy.

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html
    What is gene therapy, according to you?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '21 07:13
    @shavixmir said
    What is gene therapy, according to you?
    In the United States, and in the European Union, mRNA therapies have been classified as gene therapy medicinal products.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Apr '21 13:46
    @Metal-Brain
    SOME mRNA modifies DNA, but not the mRNA in the vaccine. You want to poke holes in the science so you can feel good about dissing the vaccine science.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '21 23:48
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    SOME mRNA modifies DNA, but not the mRNA in the vaccine. You want to poke holes in the science so you can feel good about dissing the vaccine science.
    Please explain how a retrovirus can modify DNA but an mRNA vaccine cannot.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Apr '21 23:56
    Why do you seek explanations about scientific matters among strangers in a chess site forum? You might as well ask facebook.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '21 01:11
    @kewpie said
    Why do you seek explanations about scientific matters among strangers in a chess site forum? You might as well ask facebook.
    Why did you post anything on here at all? You are not here to debate and you have not offered any info of worth. What is the point?
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    04 Apr '21 03:28
    @metal-brain said
    In the United States, and in the European Union, mRNA therapies have been classified as gene therapy medicinal products.
    That is not answering my question.
    What is gene therapy?
    According to you. What is it exactly?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Apr '21 05:00
    @metal-brain said

The SEC filing13 for BioNTech (BioNTech’s mRNA technology is used in the Pfizer vaccine) is equally clear, stating on page 21: “Although we expect to submit BLAs for our mRNA-based product candidates in the United States, and in the European Union, mRNA therapies have ...[text shortened]... 3

Is it worth looking at your Mickey Mouse links?

Last time I dug one inch below the surface of you BS posts I found your article’s own references contradicting it. You spent the rest of the thread pretending you could find the references and I decided you were an intellectually dishonest moron.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '21 08:53
    @shavixmir said
    That is not answering my question.
    What is gene therapy?
    According to you. What is it exactly?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_therapy
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '21 08:54
    @divegeester said
    Is it worth looking at your Mickey Mouse links?

Last time I dug one inch below the surface of you BS posts I found your article’s own references contradicting it. You spent the rest of the thread pretending you could find the references and I decided you were an intellectually dishonest moron.
    It was not a contradiction. You are being dishonest.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    04 Apr '21 09:17
    @metal-brain said
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_therapy
    You explain it to me. What you think it is.
    Go on. Don’t quote. In your own words: what is gene therapy?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Apr '21 12:49
    @shavixmir
    You really expect a professional troll to answer that one honestly?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree