1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '18 12:45
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    An impressive amount of evidence you have compiled there. Fortunately, there is still a functioning judiciary in America prepared to hear both sides. When trial by the press becomes the norm in America, it will be time to tear it all down and start over.
    Sadly, if left to people like marerider1 that is the way it would be. They are too full of hate to realize they are being used by putin.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Feb '18 16:46
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    (Shrug) I don't need the press to tell me that high ranking officials of a Presidential campaign secretly meeting with agents of a foreign government for the express purpose of getting a candidate elected by handing over information is "collusion".

I doubt the judiciary will ever resolve it as I expect Trump to pardon people like his son and son-in-l ...[text shortened]... to be resolved politically at that point by impeachment if the rule of law is to mean anything.
    In fact, right wingers are pushing for pre-emptive pardons to derail the Mueller investigation. https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/19/trump-russia-pardons-mueller-flynn-417094
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Feb '18 19:15
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    In fact, right wingers are pushing for pre-emptive pardons to derail the Mueller investigation. https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/19/trump-russia-pardons-mueller-flynn-417094
    Fully expected. Another example of rebub hypocrisy.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Feb '18 19:17
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Sadly, if left to people like marerider1 that is the way it would be. They are too full of hate to realize they are being used by putin.
    So you could care less that Putin interfered with the 2016 election FACT and FACT is working as we speak to affect the 2018 elections as well as shown by the 13 indictments already issued against Russian citizens.

But hey, just boys being boys according to you, eh.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '18 23:59
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    So you could care less that Putin interfered with the 2016 election FACT and FACT is working as we speak to affect the 2018 elections as well as shown by the 13 indictments already issued against Russian citizens.

But hey, just boys being boys according to you, eh.
    Obama didn't care, this was known in 2014. No I'm not very concerned with social media trolls...those 13 indictments...The people on this very forum, that are from foreign countries, that speak about our presidential election are doing the same thing these 13 were indicted for. What am I missing here?
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 02:29
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Obama didn't care, this was known in 2014. No I'm not very concerned with social media trolls...those 13 indictments...The people on this very forum, that are from foreign countries, that speak about our presidential election are doing the same thing these 13 were indicted for. What am I missing here?
    Truth?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree