Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281402
    09 Dec '16 12:32
    And get a free get out of jail car.http://www.prisonplanet.com/black-lawyer-free-anyone-charged-with-murdering-whites.html
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    767
    09 Dec '16 13:55
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    And get a free get out of jail car.http://www.prisonplanet.com/black-lawyer-free-anyone-charged-with-murdering-whites.html
    Just a tool to destabilize the USA. The murdering left will stop at nothing.
  3. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56264
    09 Dec '16 15:54
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Just a tool to destabilize the USA. The murdering left will stop at nothing.
    Funny how it seems it's the right and the police doing the murder...

    Oh wait. Pointless.

    Blah blah blah
  4. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    09 Dec '16 17:18
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Just a tool to destabilize the USA. The murdering left will stop at nothing.
    While it is true that the murdering left will stop at nothing - the bodies are already piling up on the streets - you must not discount the satanic child-sacrifice that everyone on the right is doing.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    09 Dec '16 17:21
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    While it is true that the murdering left will stop at nothing - the bodies are already piling up on the streets - you must not discount the satanic child-sacrifice that everyone on the right is doing.
    The literal satanic child sacrifice takes place in abortion clinics.
  6. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56264
    09 Dec '16 18:53
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The literal satanic child sacrifice takes place in abortion clinics.
    Hahahahhaha

    Blah blah blah
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    09 Dec '16 19:12
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The literal satanic child sacrifice takes place in abortion clinics.
    Every body needs a hobby I reckon.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    149013
    09 Dec '16 19:36
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Funny how it seems it's the right and the police doing the murder...

    Oh wait. Pointless.

    Blah blah blah
    From someone who has admitted wants to kill people that disagrees with them.
  9. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56264
    10 Dec '16 07:43
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    From someone who has admitted wants to kill people that disagrees with them.
    Meeeeeeh
    Meeeeeeh
    Meeeeeeh

    Bloody sheep
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35839
    10 Dec '16 09:38
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    And get a free get out of jail car.http://www.prisonplanet.com/black-lawyer-free-anyone-charged-with-murdering-whites.html
    How fitting that you call what Alex Jones spews news.
  11. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    767
    10 Dec '16 13:30
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    While it is true that the murdering left will stop at nothing - the bodies are already piling up on the streets - you must not discount the satanic child-sacrifice that everyone on the right is doing.
    I just like to throw in a bit of reality about the left being violent from time to time. They are truly a violent bunch. That explains why they would want the freedom of owning guns taken away because they do not want people to fight back or defend themselves. Another possibility would be that they think everyone thinks like they do and are sure there would be shootings on every street corner. The right does not have a monopoly on exploiting children. The left right paradigm is looking more like an illusion all the time.
  12. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    10 Dec '16 13:53
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I just like to throw in a bit of reality about the left being violent from time to time. They are truly a violent bunch. That explains why they would want the freedom of owning guns taken away because they do not want people to fight back or defend themselves. Another possibility would be that they think everyone thinks like they do and are sure there wou ...[text shortened]... y on exploiting children. The left right paradigm is looking more like an illusion all the time.
    The left-right paradigm is an abstraction that is wielded by those seeking to exploit the ignorance of people throwing around meaningless generalizations like "[the left] are truly a violent bunch." People are tribal-minded social animals, and the effort it takes too see beyond such simplistic (alleged) tribal allegiances is sadly too much to bear for most, as it requires one to question our instincts and gut feelings.

    Blame individuals for what individuals do. Credit individuals for what individuals do.
  13. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    767
    10 Dec '16 14:03
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    The left-right paradigm is an abstraction that is wielded by those seeking to exploit the ignorance of people throwing around meaningless generalizations like "[the left] are truly a violent bunch." People are tribal-minded social animals, and the effort it takes too see beyond such simplistic (alleged) tribal allegiances is sadly too much to bear for m ...[text shortened]... lings.

    Blame individuals for what individuals do. Credit individuals for what individuals do.
    Now your talking Kazet. You sure are smart for being dumb sometimes. LOL
Back to Top