1. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 00:37
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Here's a list of ALL OF THE AMERICANS AND PEOPLE WHO DIED WHILE UNDER GEORGE W. BUSH'S WATCH! When the ReTHUGlicans and the Teabaggers start in on Benghazi...Copy and Paste this list for them:

September 11, 2001, New York City, NY Washington, DC (United States Pentagon), and Pennsylvania
    Terrorists murder 3,497 Americans on U.S. soil, untold injur ...[text shortened]...
    And wasn’t there a mass killing of Americans in Beirut under the Reagan administration?"""
    Hey Davy, The question is not what happened but what possible reactions of a President could have prevented it.
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 02:193 edits
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Hey Davy, The question is not what happened but what possible reactions of a President could have prevented it.
    Hey abnormally benign cyst, Yeah so why don't you republicans find out why Bush and the republicans didn't prevent ANY of the things on the list including 911 from happening. Thousands upon thousands dead. And you want to cry with 4 die while Obama is president.
    What a f ing joke you people are. The hypocrisy is astounding.
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 02:25
    Yeah so why don't you republicans find out why Bush and the republicans didn't prevent ANY of the things on the list including 911 from happening. Thousands upon thousands dead. And you want to cry with 4 die while Obama is president.
    What a f ing joke you people are.
    Did you raise your kids with this little self control? What treats they must be.

Did you ever bother to read the 9/11 Commission report? Not a lot in it for Bush to like, BUT - we don't get to talk about Bush anymore. Ancient history. Time to address the idiocy and failures of Obama, and stop denying the truth.
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 02:382 edits
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Did you raise your kids with this little self control? What treats they must be.

Did you ever bother to read the 9/11 Commission report? Not a lot in it for Bush to like, BUT - we don't get to talk about Bush anymore. Ancient history. Time to address the idiocy and failures of Obama, and stop denying the truth.

Ancient history my butt. 75% of Romney's appointed staff was Bush's staff also. And you fools voted for him. There's no idiocy or failures by president Obama, Only obstruction from the republican congress and senate thru his whole first term. And mark my words "Thing are gonna Change". Starting with low lifes like you paying your fair share of taxes.
    The truth about Bengazi has already been told over and over by the CIA and the Pentagon clearing Rice and president Obama. It's not my or president Obama's fault idiots like you can't accept the truth. You and your party lost the election. Bearing false witness about our president isn't going to change the fact you LOST LOSERS. LOL

And at least I have kids. And any of my 4 daughter would kick the crap out of a punk like you. And they sure wouldn't waste their time on a LOSER like you. I raised them much MUCH better than that.
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 02:44
    [b]Did you ever bother to read the 9/11 Commission report? Not a lot in it for Bush to like, BUT - we don't get to talk about Bush anymore. Ancient history. Time to address the idiocy and failures of Obama, and stop denying the truth.

Ancient history my butt. 75% of Romney's appointed staff was Bush's staff also. And you fools voted for hi ...[text shortened]... uldn't waste their time on a LOSER like you. I raised them much MUCH better than that.[/b]
    That "obstruction" is the system of checks and balances doing its job. Republicans have no choice as patriots to do their duty and oppose a Marxist, Muskim president who hates America and what it stands for, and wants to control people's lives.
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 02:471 edit
    [b] LOST LOSERS. LOL

And at least I have kids. And any of my 4 daughter would kick the crap out of a punk like you. And they sure wouldn't waste their time on a LOSER like you. I raised them much MUCH better than that.
    You have no idea how much pleasure it gives me to see you in the state you're in. You're like my cat toy.
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 02:51
    That "obstruction" is the system of checks and balances doing its job. Republicans have no choice as patriots to do their duty and oppose a Marxist, Muskim president who hates America and what it stands for, and wants to control people's lives.
    Mark my words "Thing are gonna Change". Starting with low lifes like you paying your fair share of taxes. And taking away the power the wealthy think they have over the working and poorer classes. You can say bye bye right now. All men are created equal. Not just the wealthy. And all people work hard, Not just the wealthy. Bye bye loser. lol
  8. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 02:551 edit
    You have no idea how much pleasure it gives me to see you in the state you're in. You're like my cat toy.

And you have NO idea how much pleasure it gives me to see fools like you gnashing your teeth daily at the victory of President Obama. LOL 😵

And everytime you pay that extra $5800 in taxes, Think of me and remember I voted for President Obama and Democrat down the ballot. LOL
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 03:06
    [b]You have no idea how much pleasure it gives me to see you in the state you're in. You're like my cat toy.

And you have NO idea how much pleasure it gives me to see fools like you gnashing your teeth daily at the victory of President Obama. LOL 😵

And everytime you pay that extra $5800 in taxes, Think of me and remember I voted for President Obama and Democrat down the ballot. LOL[/b]
    Instead of thinking of you, my brother and I are forming an LLC consulting company. We're going to make more money, and we're going to use it as a tax shelter. Your side sets some of the rules now...that's fine. We'll play by your rules and we'll beat you at your own game.
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 03:24
    Instead of thinking of you, my brother and I are forming an LLC consulting company. We're going to make more money, and we're going to use it as a tax shelter. Your side sets some of the rules now...that's fine. We'll play by your rules and we'll beat you at your own game.
    LOL Good luck with that fantasy. Loopholes are going down also. But you stick with your fantasy for now and waste more of your money. That's alright by me. 🙂
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 03:28
    Mark my words "Thing are gonna Change". Starting with low lifes like you paying your fair share of taxes. And taking away the power the wealthy think they have over the working and poorer classes. You can say bye bye right now. All men are created equal. Not just the wealthy. And all people work hard, Not just the wealthy. Bye bye loser. lol
    Are you drunk?
  12. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 03:592 edits
    Are you drunk?
    Are you drunk? LOL, Nope. Drunk on victory by our president maybe.

We're going to make more money, and we're going to use it as a tax shelter.

And it's this greed and train of thought that has destroyed America and put us in debt. Don't blame President Obama, Blame greedy people like you who will do anything not to pay their fair share of taxes but pass the buck onto the true working class of America. And then you have the nerve to blame the working class and the poor for our debt problem that people like you created. And Just to let you know, All loopholes and deductions and "tax shelters" that have prevented the wealthy from paying their fair share of taxes are going to go before your tax increases. lol I can't wait. 🙂
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 05:01
    You're going to be very disappointed when you sit down with an accountant and/or tax attorney and find out there is virtually no way to make an LLC more tax advantageous than any other type of business arrangement.
  14. Joined
    06 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 08:29
    Sasquatch has often and openly said he is here to " raise peoples blood pressure". Sometimes it's not really clear whether he's serious, but the people taking this thread seriuos are showing they are really easy to get angry. Someone mentioned self-parody earlier, that's correct and it's intentional.
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 08:37
    I'm a nobody. The US government can't do better than I did?
    If your so good, why didn't you rescue the diplomats? In fact, I think you should be arrested right now for abandoning them to thier fate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree