1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 10:46
    Timeline.

0102: "I have a stomach bug and I can't take care of your dogs."

0137: Message received.

0143: township police respond to call to ensure welfare of dogs.

0147: US A Irways provides confirmation of changed ticket itinerary. $150 change fee and $124 fare difference applies.

0437: Check in at Miami International.

0635: depart.

1107: Land PIT. (projected)

1227: liberate dogs.

So, for a civilian, with no access to resources, with nothing - I as a civilian got resources from 1500 miles away in eight minutes. Tonight. Reinforcements arriving in 10 hours.

I'm a nobody. The US government can't do better than I did?

Obama abandoned American diplomats to die.
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 12:431 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Timeline.

0147: US A Irways provides confirmation of changed ticket itinerary. $150 change fee and $124 fare difference applies.

0635: The US government can't do better than I did?

Let's deal with first things first. Why Oh Why hasn't the republican congress put Bush and Cheany and the republicans in prison who were responsible for 911. Why oh why I say???? 4 dead in bengazi and they want blood. 4000 dead on 911 and it's all A ok. Why oh WHY did they let this happen when they had plenty warning. WHY???

YouTube
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 12:441 edit
    Timeline.

0635: The US government can't do better than I did?

Here's a list of ALL OF THE AMERICANS AND PEOPLE WHO DIED WHILE UNDER GEORGE W. BUSH'S WATCH! When the ReTHUGlicans and the Teabaggers start in on Benghazi...Copy and Paste this list for them:

September 11, 2001, New York City, NY Washington, DC (United States Pentagon), and Pennsylvania
    Terrorists murder 3,497 Americans on U.S. soil, untold injured.
    Presidential Daily Briefing and others before: “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.”

June 14, 2002, U.S. Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
    Suicide bomber kills 12 and injures 51.

February 20, 2003, International Diplomatic Compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Truck bomb kills 17.

February 28, 2003, U.S. Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
    Gunmen on motorcycles killed two consulate guards.

July 30, 2004, U.S. Embassy in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
    Suicide bomber kills two.
    December 6, 2004, U.S. Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Militants stormed and occupied perimeter wall. Five killed, 10 wounded.

March 2, 2006, U.S. Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
    Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. Diplomat directly targeted by the assailants.

September 12, 2006, U.S. Embassy in Damascus, Syria
    Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.

January 12, 2007, U.S. Embassy in Athens, Greece
    A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.

July 9, 2008, U.S. Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
    Armed men attacked consulate with pistols and shotguns. Three policemen killed.

March 18, 2008, U.S. Embassy in Sana’a, Yemen
    Mortar attack misses embassy, hits nearby girls’ school instead.

September 17, 2008, U.S. Embassy in Sana’a, Yemen
    Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.

All these really turned into quite the mess for Bush, didn’t it? Sure kept him from getting reelected.

And wasn’t there a mass killing of Americans in Beirut under the Reagan administration?"""
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 13:30
    Timeline.

0635: ...[text shortened]... The US government can't do better than I did?

Timeline.
    03 Dec '12 02:46: sasquatch672 parodies himself.
  5. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 19:081 edit
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Here's a list of ALL OF THE AMERICANS AND PEOPLE WHO DIED WHILE UNDER GEORGE W. BUSH'S WATCH! When the ReTHUGlicans and the Teabaggers start in on Benghazi...Copy and Paste this list for them:

September 11, 2001, New York City, NY Washington, DC (United States Pentagon), and Pennsylvania
    Terrorists murder 3,497 Americans on U.S. soil, untold injur ...[text shortened]...
    And wasn’t there a mass killing of Americans in Beirut under the Reagan administration?"""
    That's one impressive list you put out there.

But surely there have been deaths no matter who was the President at whatever time.

You could go back to 1776.

The President of the USA no matter who it may be has a monumental task.

I don't believe any one of them would be able to please everyone.

As for deaths, when serious decisions are made, consequences can be dire.

I wouldn't like the job. I don't think I could handle it.
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 19:35

Terrorists murder 3,497 Americans on U.S. soil, untold injur ...[text shortened]...
    Mmm, you don't get to blame Bush anymore...time to talk about this president.
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 21:02
    Oh no. First thing first you worthless piece of trash. If you worthless republicans can cry about people being killed somewhere in the world and it being the presidents fault, Then start by dealing with 911 and what happened first when your own party was in control. Don't just come in pointing the finger with something that's MUCH MUCH less deadly to the America people than 911 happens and think you can start throwing blame around. Start dealing with your own worthless heros Bush and Cheany about 911 and you might get a ounce of respect from someone somewhere. Until then sit down and shut up.
  8. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 21:05
    Oh no. Let's deal with first things first. Why Oh Why hasn't the republican congress put Bush and Cheany and the republicans in prison who were responsible for 911. Why oh why I say???? 4 dead in bengazi and they want blood. 4000 dead on 911 and it's all A ok. Why oh WHY did they let this happen when they had plenty warning. WHY???

YouTube
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 21:06
    Oh no. First thing first you worthless piece of trash. If you worthless republicans can cry about people being killed somewhere in the world and it being the presidents fault, Then start by dealing with 911 and what happened first when your own party was in control. Don't just come in pointing the finger with something that's MUCH MUCH less deadly t ...[text shortened]... and you might get a ounce of respect from someone somewhere. Until then sit down and shut up.
    You have so much invested here! So what is it - anger issues, low impulse control...or both?
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 21:132 edits
    You have so much invested here! So what is it - anger issues, low impulse control...or both?

You're the one that seems to have so much invested here! crying everyday about Bengazi. Why don't you tell us all what your problem is? Anger issues? low Impulse control? or both?? Or are you just a poor LOSER republican?? What is it??
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 21:341 edit
    [b]You have so much invested here! So what is it - anger issues, low impulse control...or both?

You're the one that seems to have so much invested here! crying everyday about Bengazi. Why don't you tell us all what your problem is? Anger issues? low Impulse control? or both?? Or are you just a poor LOSER republican?? What is it??[/b]
    You're doing it again?
  12. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 21:36
    Seems like someone has gotten under someone else's skin here.
  13. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 21:381 edit
    You're doing it again?
    Yes I'm pointing out the truth to you again. And what a hypocrite you are. I know you hate that.
  14. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 21:53
    Originally posted by sh76
    Seems like someone has gotten under someone else's skin here.
    😀😀😀
  15. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 22:29
    Originally posted by JS357
    Timeline.
    03 Dec '12 02:46: sasquatch672 parodies himself.
    Indeed. The entire post reads like a Saturday Night Live skit on Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Anyway FMF does it better.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree