1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 19:081 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    I'm certain you have all those things. I'm equally certain your emotional growth stopped in early adolescence.
    I'm equally certain your emotional growth stopped in early adolescence.

LOL, At least you're aware my emotional growth made it to early adolescence. That's much more than I can say for you. 😉
  2. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 19:161 edit
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    [b]I'm equally certain your emotional growth stopped in early adolescence.

LOL, At least you're aware my emotional growth made it to early adolescence. That's much more than I can say for you. 😉[/b]qQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQE
    This isn't the first time you've done this. "I know you are but what am I?" It's your entire response strategy.

I'll tell you when you're clever, even when you're insulting me. You're not clever. You're not close to it.
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    30 Nov '12 19:181 edit
    This isn't the first time you've done this. "I know you are but what am I?"

I'll tell you when you're clever, even when you're insulting me. You're not clever. You're not close to it.
    YouTube

LOL 😀
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    01 Dec '12 03:34
    This isn't the first time you've done this. "I know you are but what am I?" It's your entire response strategy.

I'll tell you when you're clever LOL Oh really. Let me share what you've told me about yourself already.

Narcissistic personality disorder.

Symptoms

Symptoms of this disorder include:
    Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
    Taking advantage of others to reach their own goals
    Exaggerating their own importance, achievements, and talents
    Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
    Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
    Becoming jealous easily
    Lacking empathy and disregarding the feelings of others
    Being obsessed with oneself
    Pursuing mainly selfish goals
    Trouble keeping healthy relationships
    Becoming easily hurt and rejected
    Setting goals that are unrealistic
    Wanting "the best" of everything
    Appearing unemotional
    The symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder can be similar to the traits of individuals with strong self-esteem and confidence; differentiation occurs when the underlying psychological structures of these traits are considered pathological. Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others. Yet, they have a fragile self-esteem and cannot handle criticism, and will often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth. It is this sadistic tendency that is characteristic of narcissism as opposed to other psychological conditions affecting level of self-worth

😉
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    01 Dec '12 03:50
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    [b]I'll tell you when you're clever LOL Oh really. Let me share what you've told me about yourself already.

Narcissistic personality disorder.

Symptoms

Symptoms of this disorder include:
    Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
    Taking advantage of others to reach their own goals
    Exaggerating their own importance, achiev ...[text shortened]... narcissism as opposed to other psychological conditions affecting level of self-worth

😉[/b]
    I don't even understand your point. What's your point?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree