1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 May '09 16:32
    Did America just say, on the BBC, that North Korea is a threat to world peace and... international law... ???

Surely someone just dipped my chips in the acid of hypocrisy and I'm hallucinating like a Guatanamo prisoner in Abu Ghraib prison, now situated in the remnants of post-nuclear Vietnam with dead Afghan and Palestinian children all around me... and Noriego and Pinochet are guarding my cell made of banana leaves.

Do I hear sarcasm echoeing in the distance? Or is that Kissinger whispering to Pakistan: "Bomb the bastards, Ghandi doesn't have the labia to do anything..."
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 May '09 17:54
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Did America just say, on the BBC, that North Korea is a threat to world peace and... international law... ???

Surely someone just dipped my chips in the acid of hypocrisy and I'm hallucinating like a Guatanamo prisoner in Abu Ghraib prison, now situated in the remnants of post-nuclear Vietnam with dead Afghan and Palestinian children all around me... an ...[text shortened]... whispering to Pakistan: "Bomb the bastards, Ghandi doesn't have the labia to do anything..."
    That may well be what you heard, but the meaning was probalby more:

"...a threat to the World Series and UN Law...."
  3. At the Revolution
    Moves
    25 May '09 18:18

Surely someone just dipped my chips in the acid of hypocrisy and I'm hallucinating like a Guatanamo prisoner in Abu Ghraib prison, now situated in the remnants of post-nuclear Vietnam with dead Afghan and Palestinian children all around me... an ...[text shortened]... whispering to Pakistan: "Bomb the bastards, Ghandi doesn't have the labia to do anything..."
    Ba hahaha ... gotta have an enemy all the time ... what else justifies imperial war?
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    25 May '09 18:201 edit
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Ba hahaha ... gotta have an enemy all the time ... what else justifies imperial war?
    yeah, the US should leave n.Korea in peace.

Who cares if they bomb their neighbors in the near future?
  5. Germany
    Moves
    25 May '09 18:27
    Originally posted by generalissimo

What reason does North Korea have to bomb their neighbours?
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    25 May '09 19:07
    Noriego
    Noriega.
  7. At the Revolution
    Moves
    25 May '09 19:08

Eh ...
  8. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    25 May '09 19:14

ahhhh.....the U.S. has an interest because their missles can reach the U.S.
  9. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    25 May '09 19:30
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    ahhhh.....the U.S. has an interest because their missles can reach the U.S.
    That must be the reason the US is the only country making an issue out of it.

Oh, wait. Nevermind.
  10. Standard memberWheely
    Instant Buzz
    C#minor
    Moves
    25 May '09 19:39
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    That must be the reason the US is the only country making an issue out of it.

Oh, wait. Nevermind.
    given what has happened to other countries classified as part of an axis of evil, i think it would be criminally negligent for North Korea not to have developed some kin of deterent.
  11. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    25 May '09 19:51
    Originally posted by Wheely
    given what has happened to other countries classified as part of an axis of evil, i think it would be criminally negligent for North Korea not to have developed some kin of deterent.
    It's not countries (plural) it's country

Bush is no longer in and Obama is not one for simple labels like "axis of evil" or "freedom fries"

They've been using nuclear arms threats as leverage since long before Bush was in office.
  12. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    25 May '09 22:33

And so, because, in your opinion, the US did things that were wrong and against international law, they should now never be allowed to do or say anything about potential security threats again; right?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '09 00:10
    Won't seem so funny if Kim Jong uses one or gives it to someone else that does.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 May '09 04:48

It's bloody America that's been bombing neighbours far and bloody wide the last 50 years.

If I had a neighbour like the good old US of A, I'd be investing in fire arms too.
  15. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    26 May '09 07:34
    It's bloody America that's been bombing neighbours far and bloody wide the last 50 years.

If I had a neighbour like the good old US of A, I'd be investing in fire arms too.
    So if you lived in Mexico or Canada you'd fear a US invasion?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree