1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 15:40
    What is your end game, anyway. Seriously. Trump posts are now boring, and anything about Biden is uneventful, as AOC will take over. So, get to the point, you fellers. What is your end game?
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 15:44
    @averagejoe1 said
    What is your end game, anyway. Seriously. Trump posts are now boring, and anything about Biden is uneventful, as AOC will take over. So, get to the point, you fellers. What is your end game?
    sanity
  3. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 16:16
    @averagejoe1 said
    If only that were true .
    If only that were true .
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 17:57
    @averagejoe1 said
    What is your end game?

Right now I'm studying minor piece endings, and they are NOT simple. 😵
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 18:12
    @averagejoe1 said
    I want to be bored by politics, instead of outraged, for once.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 18:162 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    Let's revisit this once the transition is complete.
    At the moment I've seen Trump give Pompeo an "atta boy" for his "transition to 2nd Trump term" remark.
    Perhaps your subject line should have included No Democracy ?

Some of us here are watching for another end game ?
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 19:21
    The streets of the US burning as looters and gangs of incels shoot each other.

🤛🏻
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 19:271 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    The title of the thread sounds like the United States circa 1788.

(Minus the slavery).
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 19:32
    I guess the real end game for the US is two or three separate countries.
    And God only knows what sort of extremist, incel, right-wing nightmare the South is gonna be.

Mexico will have to build a wall to keep all the non-trailer trash from flocking their country.
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    12 Nov '20 00:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    CA, OR, and WA, secede from the Union, erect policed borders but need no military, and leave the 47+DC to go to wrack and ruin.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '20 00:24

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Nov '20 01:06
    I think a concentration of effort to provide a complete university-level education for every American free of charge is necessary. Just as primary education is considered mandatory, and secondary education is considered voluntary, but generally in the US both are free, university-level education should be added to the opportunity for all Americans to obtain a level of education which enables them to compete in the world, and to interact in a basic level of knowledge necessary to understand their position in the world today. The level of ignorance in some segments of US society is alarming. The way things stand in America is that we cannot seem to get out of our own way to move forward. A free university level education available to all Americans should help to address this gap. Without it, we cannot move forward as a nation and seem doomed to hold the nation back and revel in mediocrity.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '20 01:221 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    12 Nov '20 02:093 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    There is no real endgame other than to say and do what it takes to gain power.

The first presidential debate seems like it was in another century. It took place only 44 days ago, give or take a few hours. The first match between President Trump and former Vice President Joseph R. Biden was loud, restless and cranky. But Mr. Biden did promise to do one thing during the event which is of interest at this very moment.
    “Will you urge your supporters to stay calm while the vote is counted, and will you pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified?” moderator Chris Wallace of Fox News asked the Democratic nominee.
    "Yes", Mr Biden replied.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/11/inside-the-beltway-biden-breaks-his-most-vital-pro/
  15. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Nov '20 02:57
    @lemon-lime said
    There is no real endgame other than to say and do what it takes to gain power.

[i]The first presidential debate seems like it was in another century. It took place only 44 days ago, give or take a few hours. The first match between President Trump and former Vice President Joseph R. Biden was loud, restless and cranky. But Mr. Biden did promise to do one thing during th ...[text shortened]...
    https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/11/inside-the-beltway-biden-breaks-his-most-vital-pro/
    Has he actually declared victory? I must have missed that. Please point me to your source.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree