1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 00:28
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I heard they got caught, there were two spies...Boris & Natasha
    I think I saw the email they hacked. It read...

Get Moose and Squirrel
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 00:32
    Originally posted by Eladar

Get Moose and Squirrel
    Yep, that's the one, with pictures as well.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 00:39
    Originally posted by Eladar

Get Moose and Squirrel
    And there was distinctive cheering.
  4. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 05:21
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Beyond a complete lack of evidence indicating intervention is the intervention itself.
    What was hacked?
    What in God's name was the benefit?

Why is the anti-Conservative so dead set in their obvious, clumsy efforts to change the narrative to have it reflect a 'hack?'
    Weird.
    Your first point and the subsequent questions are answered in this document.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 05:44
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Your first point and the subsequent questions are answered in this document.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
    I'm going to help you out and summarize what they have in the following link:

http://www.more_fluff_lackofsubstance.com/

If the emperor had any less clothing, he'd be a walking skeleton.
    Our spies have a high level of confidence that Putin wanted to see Trump in the White House?
    What did they do: read the newspapers from over six months ago?
    That was common knowledge!
    If anything, Putin publicly declaring his admiration for Trump ought to have hurt him, not helped his election chances.
    The Russians are the source of Wikileak's countless emails?
    If that were the case, um, so?
    I wouldn't care who or where the emails came from, as long as we know they are legitimate--- and they are legitimate.
    What is crucial in the equation is the content of the emails.
    And in this case, the documents which were leaked and those that were hacked reveal a putrid heap of rotting flesh in Washington D.C., led by HRC, Podesta, et al.

This is akin to two children running to the teacher, the first one with the wrongdoing of the other, while the other child's complaint: they're telling on me!

[SMH, hoping it doesn't fall off...]
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 07:07
    Trump is Putin's bitch.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 13:23
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Trump is Putin's bitch.
    And you're mine, commie chicken.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 15:56
    McAfee tells why the Russkies did not hack the DNC.

YouTube
  9. Germany
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 17:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    McAfee tells why the Russkies did not hack the DNC.

[youtube]Dvj0v0W6yjk[/youtube]
    It may be best to stop clutching at straws when the straws are full of cow dung.
  10. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 17:131 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I'm going to help you out and summarize what they have in the following link:

http://www.more_fluff_lackofsubstance.com/

If the emperor had any less clothing, he'd be a walking skeleton.
    Our spies have a high level of confidence that Putin wanted to see Trump in the White House?
    What did they do: read the newspapers from over six months ago?
    That ...[text shortened]... hile the other child's complaint: they're telling on me!

[SMH, hoping it doesn't fall off...]
    You clearly haven't read the document, they address the point you made in it.

These are strange times, back in the Cold War the wiling idiots were the left, who would either knowingly or unwittingly repeat Soviet propaganda. Now it's the right, or at least the populist fascistic right, who are lapping up Russian propaganda, while deluding themselves that they are simply taking a skeptical position.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 17:164 edits
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    It may be best to stop clutching at straws when the straws are full of cow dung.
    yes I agree the FBI, NSA and CIA should give it up. My goodness a 15 year old from my own city of Glasgow managed to hack those noobs.

The agency was the victim of what the US believes was a Chinese espionage operation that affected an estimated 21.5 million current and former federal employees or job applicants.
    https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/sep/23/us-government-hack-stole-fingerprints

A hacker or group of hackers using the alias "Cracka" broke into the email inbox of CIA director John Brennan in October 2015, Wired reports. The same hacker may have leaked data about 20,000 FBI employees and 9,000 DHS agents this month, according to Motherboard.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/15-year-old-boy-hacker-cracka-arrested-allegedly-responsible-for-fbi-cia-dhs-hacks-2016-2?international=true&r=UK&IR=T
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 19:07
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    You clearly haven't read the document, they address the point you made in it.

These are strange times, back in the Cold War the wiling idiots were the left, who would either knowingly or unwittingly repeat Soviet propaganda. Now it's the right, or at least the populist fascistic right, who are lapping up Russian propaganda, while deluding themselves that they are simply taking a skeptical position.
    For those who refuse to be pigeon-holed into either of the two extreme perspectives currently running the country into the ground, this isn't about "lapping up Russian (or otherwise) propaganda," as much as it is insisting certain boundaries not be breached.

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

That's how most citizens see their allegiance in the US.
    Most of us think the Constitution is the thing worth defending, regardless the origins of the attacks against it.

The party which insists there's been an attack on the US has steadfastly refused to name the nature of the attack with respect to any substantive specifics.
    This same party, coincidentally, is responsible for the very things which are generally being leveled at Russia, namely, hacking the electoral process... beginning with their own nominee selection.
    This same party had also attempted to influence the election by cheating during the debates.
    This same party had also attempted to influence the election by creating multiple fake news stories.

Since we cannot name the specific threats we face from Russia, my vote is we investigate the known domestic enemies, as their duplicity has been laid bare in the most obvious manner.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 19:46
    http://i.imgur.com/8BEvGl0.jpg
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 20:28

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 01:43
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Always on point, ain't ya?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree