1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '17 14:41
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/03/house-intelligence-chair-no-proof-russians-were-trying-to-get-trump-elected/

I suppose "truthiness" all boils down to who is in the Oval Office.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 18:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/03/house-intelligence-chair-no-proof-russians-were-trying-to-get-trump-elected/

There never was any proof. They just hope if they repeat it enough people will not question it. That is propaganda 101. Even Trump understands that well. He has said it before. Just watch Frontline 2 -President Trump.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 19:18
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    There never was any proof. They just hope if they repeat it enough people will not question it. That is propaganda 101. Even Trump understands that well. He has said it before. Just watch Frontline 2 -President Trump.
    MSM has been repeating it non-stop as though it's not just a thang, it's a thang-thang.
    What a effing joke.
    NPR coughs it out like business as usual just this morning.
    Nothing to see here, folks!
    Move along.

Just more of that "excellent reporting" we've come to expect from "excellent reporters."

Mark my words: it's just a matter of time until ANYONE who questions the official story will be labeled not just a conspiracy theorist, but an enemy of the state.
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 19:27

You weren't particulary interested in "thruthiness" before the election results, when you were convinced the elections were rigged so that Clinton would win.

Whatever happened to that? Just another "oops" by Whodey?
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 15:21
    More balderdash from "The Hill," as reported by NPR again this morning:
    The first chip our sharp-as-knives intelligence agencies is going to throw down as not just proof positive, but proof irrefutable that Russia had hacked (ever notice how they've yet to indicate how, as in what manner, the election was hacked? Prolly just me...) comes in the form of a listening device our super sleuth spies used to record Russian spies cheering upon hearing the results of the election.
    What more proof do we need, right?
    I say: nuke those commie bastards post haste!
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 15:47
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    You weren't particulary interested in "thruthiness" before the election results, when you were convinced the elections were rigged so that Clinton would win.

It was my opinion at the time.

So what of it?
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 16:06
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    It's the seriousness of the charge.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 16:08

So you are saying you were interested in truthiness but now that Trump has won you are not?
  9. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 18:081 edit

If "The Donald" said there was no Russian hacking, there WAS NO Russian hacking!

Your Anti American attitude has been noted Whodey. 😠
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 19:16
    Originally posted by mchill
    If "The Donald" said there was no Russian hacking, there WAS NO Russian hacking!

Your Anti American attitude has been noted Whodey. 😠
    Beyond a complete lack of evidence indicating intervention is the intervention itself.
    What was hacked?
    What in God's name was the benefit?

Why is the anti-Conservative so dead set in their obvious, clumsy efforts to change the narrative to have it reflect a 'hack?'
    Weird.
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 23:32
    It was my opinion at the time.

So what of it?
    It wasn't your opinion at all, resident liar. You feared the Democrats would win, therefore you went with the "Trump was made the GOP candidate so Clinton would win" BS. Once Trump had won you no longer needed that idiotic story so you dumped it immediately.

Truth and facts mean diddly-squat to you. You are by definition against "the left". If "the left" says "hot", you say "cold". If they say "yes", you say "no". If they say "rigged", you say "no way", if they say "hacked", you say "nonsense"

You couldn't care less if Russia did indeed play a part in the election outcome nor do you care what happens to America and/or the world. Your only concern is to be partisan against the Democrats.

You essentially have the mindset of a teenager.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 23:49
    It wasn't your opinion at all, resident liar. You feared the Democrats would win, therefore you went with the "Trump was made the GOP candidate so Clinton would win" BS. Once Trump had won you no longer needed that idiotic story so you dumped it immediately.

Truth and facts mean diddly-squat to you. You are by definition against "the left". If "th ...[text shortened]... cern is to be partisan against the Democrats.

You essentially have the mindset of a teenager.
    Again, for the umpteenth time: what did they hack, what advantage was gained?

Nada.
    Zilch.
    Zip.
    Zero.
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 00:001 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Again, for the umpteenth time: what did they hack, what advantage was gained?

Nada.
    Zilch.
    Zip.
    Zero.
    Ask Trump. Officials have briefed him about their findings. Cartoons were drawn to make things more clear.

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/1/6/14193942/trump-russia-hack-briefing

It's nice how Trump managed to find some time to make fun of Schwarzenegger's ratings of "The Apprentice", by the way. That's just the type of stuff the president-elect should concern himself with.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 00:08
    Ask Trump. Officials have briefed him about their findings. Cartoons were drawn to make things more clear.

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/1/6/14193942/trump-russia-hack-briefing

It's nice how Trump managed to find some time to make fun of Schwarzenegger's ratings of "The Apprentice", by the way. That's just the type of stuff the president-elect should concern himself with.
    So, again, nothing.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 00:23
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    MSM has been repeating it non-stop as though it's not just a thang, it's a thang-thang.
    What a effing joke.
    NPR coughs it out like business as usual just this morning.
    Nothing to see here, folks!
    Move along.

Just more of that "excellent reporting" we've come to expect from "excellent reporters."

Mark my words: it's just a matter of time until AN ...[text shortened]... ns the official story will be labeled not just a conspiracy theorist, but an enemy of the state.
    I heard they got caught, there were two spies...Boris & Natasha

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree