1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 08:17
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    For those who refuse to be pigeon-holed into either of the two extreme perspectives currently running the country into the ground, this isn't about "lapping up Russian (or otherwise) propaganda," as much as it is insisting certain boundaries not be breached.

[i]"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance ...[text shortened]... te the known domestic enemies, as their duplicity has been laid bare in the most obvious manner.
    It's the intelligence services which state that Russia has been hacking and influencing matters.

I'm sure they are all wrong and only Trump is right.

Hahahahahaha
  2. Germany
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 09:45
    An interesting article about the modern propaganda war waged by the Kremlin, which led to its latest success on the virtual battlefield, Donald J. Trump:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 19:24
    Originally posted by Eladar
    It's the seriousness of the charge.
    But no proof. Their idea of proof is that Russian officials cheered because Hillary lost. She was going to shoot Russian Aircraft out of the sky over Syria and risk war between us. I was cheering too. Does that prove I did it?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 20:001 edit
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    It wasn't your opinion at all, resident liar. You feared the Democrats would win, therefore you went with the "Trump was made the GOP candidate so Clinton would win" BS. Once Trump had won you no longer needed that idiotic story so you dumped it immediately.

Truth and facts mean diddly-squat to you. You are by definition against "the left". If "th ...[text shortened]... cern is to be partisan against the Democrats.

You essentially have the mindset of a teenager.
    So the fact that I believe the system is rigged makes me a liar? The left always wins, even when the GOP wins the Oval Office. When I discovered that Trump planned on spending more tax payer dollars than Hillary, it all made more sense.

Do I have any confidence in Trump that he will stop the spending madness? Nope, I think he will accelerate it.

Do I have any confidence in Trump that he will appoint those to SCOTUS who will put an end to such things as abortion? Nope, not at all.

Do I have any confidence in Trump that he will over turn Obamacare? Only if it means inching closer to a single payer system.

You watch, the left always wins cuz it's all rigged.

As for calling me a liar, what exactly are you left wingers all upset about? You are upset that the TRUTH was revealed about the DNC.

Pathetic.

How can a sane reasonable person not think things are rigged when such things as Hillary being given debate questions beforehand were revealed and the DNC favored Hillary over Bernie?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 20:30

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 20:581 edit
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    But no proof. Their idea of proof is that Russian officials cheered because Hillary lost. She was going to shoot Russian Aircraft out of the sky over Syria and risk war between us. I was cheering too. Does that prove I did it?
    Is there not some psychological effect that if you repeat the same lie often enough people will eventually begin to believe it? I am sure there is. It seems that the main stream media are doing just that.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 20:59

8. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 21:051 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    hmmm, after your excellent recommendation of The Hidden Fortress I was alerted to another film by mere chance, The women in the dunes based on a novel by the Japanese writer Kōbō Abe and directed by Hiroshi Teshigahara and what an utterly compelling film it was. I gorged myself on Japanese cinema, digesting Troubled waters, The Demon women and a film about a miner and his family, A borrowed life set in Taiwan. What a feast it was.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '17 21:201 edit

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jan '17 18:23
    The foreign ministry spokeswoman, Maria Zakharova, wrote on Facebook on Monday: “If ‘Russian hackers’ managed to hack anything in America, it’s two things: Obama’s brain and, of course, the report itself.”
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    09 Jan '17 18:46
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The foreign ministry spokeswoman, Maria Zakharova, wrote on Facebook on Monday: “If ‘Russian hackers’ managed to hack anything in America, it’s two things: Obama’s brain and, of course, the report itself.”
    Maria's a barrel of laughs. Note the following from Wikipedia:

On November 13, 2016, Zakharova drew criticism for joking on Russian state television that the U.S. election results were the result of a Jewish conspiracy, stating "If you want to know what will happen in America, who do you have to talk to? You have to talk to our people in Brighton Beach, naturally." She also spoke in a stereotypical Jewish accent.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree