Nobody mentioning US election results?

Nobody mentioning US election results?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
190d
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Right back at you.

I live in Michigan. I think my opinion means more than yours. I saw the campaign ads tearing Dixon apart for her extreme anti abortion stance. Did you?

Dixon didn't have a chance. She was her own undoing.
But you're a nut with no training in Political Science while I'm sane with a degree in that field. That trumps your "in my neighborhood" fallacious argument.

I'm sure Dixon's extremism hurt her but I'm equally sure Whitmer's reasonable response to the pandemic didn't.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
190d

@shavixmir said
I don't understand why republicans can't just leave the issue with women and let them decide over their own bodies.

"Oooohhh... it's not their own body..."

Yes. Yes it is.
If a woman decides to jump off a flat when pregnent, the foetus dies too.
Same in basically every situation... 'cause the little parasitical critter is inside her.

Leave it up to her. She knows what's best for her.
Well suicide IS illegal

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
190d

@moonbus said
“Moderate position on abortion”, like “moderate position on gun control”, is kind of an oxymoron in American politics. So many people view these as binary issues.
Exactly to the point.

"More moderate", at least on these two issues, doesn't mean squat.

MB

Moves
189d

@no1marauder said
But you're a nut with no training in Political Science while I'm sane with a degree in that field. That trumps your "in my neighborhood" fallacious argument.

I'm sure Dixon's extremism hurt her but I'm equally sure Whitmer's reasonable response to the pandemic didn't.
All of the covid measures you thought worked have been completely debunked.
Covid cases spiked in the middle of her mask mandate and that is just one example.

You falsely claimed you were a lawyer too. You always lie when your back is against the wall.

Lake Como

Moves
189d

while I'm sane with a degree in that field
Eric Fromm said he was sane, too. But since Marxism has never worked ever in any country, he was not sane. Thusly, as a marxist, you can hardly call yourself sane. You need to ride another horse.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
189d
1 edit

@metal-brain said
All of the covid measures you thought worked have been completely debunked.
Covid cases spiked in the middle of her mask mandate and that is just one example.

You falsely claimed you were a lawyer too. You always lie when your back is against the wall.
Dixon relied heavily on criticism of Whitmer's COVID mitigation measures. the https://www.mlive.com/politics/2022/11/conspiracies-and-covid-19-mark-final-days-of-gubernatorial-race.html

Apparently she thought cranks like you were typical Michigan voters. The results of the election showed otherwise.

MB

Moves
189d

@no1marauder said
Dixon relied heavily on criticism of Whitmer's COVID mitigation measures. the https://www.mlive.com/politics/2022/11/conspiracies-and-covid-19-mark-final-days-of-gubernatorial-race.html

Apparently she thought cranks like you were typical Michigan voters. The results of the election showed otherwise.
And she was right. The gene vaccines do not prevent the spread of covid. Masks don't work and nobody could avoid getting covid.

She was wrong about her abortion stance. That is why she lost.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
189d
1 edit

@metal-brain said
And she was right. The gene vaccines do not prevent the spread of covid. Masks don't work and nobody could avoid getting covid.

She was wrong about her abortion stance. That is why she lost.
Poll after poll of Michigan voters showed they supported Whitmer's efforts to keep the COVID pandemic under control by wide margins. Here's a few:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/493678-poll-michigan-residents-favor-whitmer-coronavirus-handling-over-trump/

https://www.wxyz.com/news/coronavirus/poll-finds-majority-of-michigan-voters-support-whitmers-handling-of-coronavirus-response

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/politics/2020/09/10/poll-michigan-voters-continue-to-back-gov-whitmers-handling-of-covid-19-pandemic/

https://wsbt.com/news/local/poll-shows-michigan-approves-of-the-way-governor-whitmer-is-handling-the-pandemic

The People in your State rejected the crank theories you have stupidly fell for. Deal with it.

EDIT: To be clear, this is not an invitation for me to waste more time debunking the crap you have spewed here for more than 3 years.

MB

Moves
189d
1 edit

@no1marauder said
Poll after poll of Michigan voters showed they supported Whitmer's efforts to keep the COVID pandemic under control by wide margins. Here's a few:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/493678-poll-michigan-residents-favor-whitmer-coronavirus-handling-over-trump/

https://www.wxyz.com/news/coronavirus/poll-finds-majority-of-michigan-voters-support-whitmers-handling ...[text shortened]... ic

The People in your State rejected the crank theories you have stupidly fell for. Deal with it.
That was back when most people believed the lies about covid and the gene vaccines months before the election. Interesting how you cherry picked polls from April instead of November. Do you feel good about your dishonesty?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
189d

@metal-brain said
That was back when most people believed the lies about covid and the gene vaccines months before the election. Interesting how you cherry picked polls from April instead of November. Do you feel good about your dishonesty?
Maybe you should read the links; I used every poll I could find regarding Whitmer's handling of the pandemic the first one being in April 2020 the last in December of that year.

They show your crank positions were rejected by the People of Michigan while the worst part of the pandemic was ongoing and the most difficult decisions had to be made. Governor Whitmer did so based on the good advice of public health experts and probably saved thousands of lives (at least). And the People of your State supported her efforts by a wide margin.

Two years later they returned her to office by an easy win over an opponent who, like you, espoused the same crank ideas regarding the COVID pandemic. This was not a coincidence.

MB

Moves
189d

@no1marauder said
Maybe you should read the links; I used every poll I could find regarding Whitmer's handling of the pandemic the first one being in April 2020 the last in December of that year.

They show your crank positions were rejected by the People of Michigan while the worst part of the pandemic was ongoing and the most difficult decisions had to be made. Governor Whitmer did so ...[text shortened]... o, like you, espoused the same crank ideas regarding the COVID pandemic. This was not a coincidence.
Why did covid cases spike in the middle of her mask mandate?
You keep forgetting I live in Michigan. I lived through the madness of her policies. She allowed certain things to be sold and others to not be sold. One of the things she didn't allow to be bought and sold in spring were garden seeds! RETARD ALERT!

Certain people in Michigan wanted to kidnap her for her being a covid Nazi and you claim we liked it? LOL! Garden seeds, dude. Think about it.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
189d

@metal-brain said
Why did covid cases spike in the middle of her mask mandate?
You keep forgetting I live in Michigan. I lived through the madness of her policies. She allowed certain things to be sold and others to not be sold. One of the things she didn't allow to be bought and sold in spring were garden seeds! RETARD ALERT!

Certain people in Michigan wanted to kidnap her for her being a covid Nazi and you claim we liked it? LOL! Garden seeds, dude. Think about it.
Certain people in Michigan and other places are nuts like yourself and the attempted kidnappers.

That doesn't mean most people are. The polls and election results in Michigan say otherwise.

MB

Moves
189d

@no1marauder

She did keep people away from dangerous garden seeds that spring. Wheew.
Just think what would have happened if people bought them. They might have planted them! She really saved us. That is why we reelected her, because she saved us from those horrible garden seeds right when people tend to plant them.

Gardeners are nuts. Don't they know what harm they are doing by planting vegetables? Damn insane health nuts.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
189d

@no1marauder said

Hahaha

Excellent!

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
189d

@athousandyoung said
Well suicide IS illegal
And that in itself is utter madness. Isn’t it?

But in equal measures: being beaten by the husband, taking drugs, smoking, growing up in a maga household, crossing the road, drowning when the parachute opens too late after jumping out a helicopter… anything. The argument is the same: her body, her bloody choice.