1. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 01:31
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Do you suppose North Korea would make a fuss if the US did the same and fired one in their direction?
    Yes. I think our 30 some thousand troops in S.Korea would be in for a rough day.
  2. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 02:53
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Missing the point here people. The threat isn't that N Korea would launch a nuke, the threat is they'll give one to someone that will plant it somewhere and set it off as a terrorist act. Lot of targets besides America, the world is threatened.
    Now, where have we heard this argument before.......
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 02:55
    Originally posted by uzless
    Now, where have we heard this argument before.......
    And we'll hear it again when we see Patriot Act III working its way through congress.
  4. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 02:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    And we'll hear it again when we see Patriot Act III working its way through congress.
    It wont affect your Indonesian androgynous pimply ass,so why even comment?!
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 03:02
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    It wont affect your Indonesian androgynous pimply ass,so why even comment?!
    Ah, maybe we are in for some Scriabinization here.

Do you know what I am alluding to when I mention "Patriot Act III"?
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 03:19
    Rumor has it at the moment they plan to fire a rocket in the direction of Hawaii on the 4th of July.The saber rattling continues!
    I think we should test one of our Anti-Ballistic Missiles on there incoming so called test missile. 😉 I know that we're (U.S.) testing these in the Pacific Ocean a few years back.

Manny
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 03:29
    My dad was in the Original Conflict. We got our asses kicked when the Chinese jumped in. I Think we'd be in for a rough time this time also. They would get overran. However I bet their forces would be similar to Iraq's forces when superior technology finally kicked in we could hammer them. Stealth fighters & Bombers. They would be blinded. However the Nuke equation is scary. Also China would jump in again I think. Really too much to lose when you stop and think about it.

Manny
  8. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 03:31
    Originally posted by menace71
    I think we should test one of our Anti-Ballistic Missiles on there incoming so called test missile. 😉 I know that we're (U.S.) testing these in the Pacific Ocean a few years back.

Manny
    If they do it on the 4th we will see what Obama is made of.Is he the next JFK as his minions claim? Or, Jimmy Carter? We shall see
  9. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 03:32
    If they do it on the 4th we will see what Obama is made of.Is he the next JFK as his minions claim? Or, Jimmy Carter? We shall see
    I think Jimmy had a just a wee bit more balls that Obama.

Manny
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 03:34
    If they do it on the 4th we will see what Obama is made of.Is he the next JFK as his minions claim? Or, Jimmy Carter?
    And whose incoming test missile is it that Carter was supposed to have tested one of your Anti-Ballistic Missiles on? Do pray tell.
  11. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 03:34
    Originally posted by menace71
    I think Jimmy had a just a wee bit more balls that Obama.

Manny
    I think Obamas got no balls,but I hope i am wrong for all our sakes.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 03:38
    I think Obamas got no balls,but I hope i am wrong for all our sakes.
    It has taken significant political "balls" on Obamas part to open dialogues with what the U.S. considers its 'enemies', especially in your predatory tabloid highly nationalistic political culture. Your punch a guy out in a bar if he says a wrong word philosophy has been tried.
  13. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 03:39
    Originally posted by FMF
    It has taken significant political "balls" on Obamas part to open dialogues with what the U.S. considers its 'enemies', especially in your predatory tabloid highly nationalistic political culture. Your punch a guy out in a bar if he says a wrong word philosophy has been tried.
    LIAR
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 03:43
    LIAR
    Oh?

Thread 114815
  15. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    25 Jun '09 03:45
    Jimmy finally sent helicopters or whatever to try & save the hostages that were being held by Iran. However if I remember that whole thing ended in disaster. I do remember once Reagan got in to office they gave them Hostages up. I don't think Obama going to do anything but run his mouth.
    I think Reagan would have gone in to Iran to do whatever He felt he had to do. I think JFK would also have done something if put into a similar situation and well he did.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree