1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 05:47
    @averagejoe1 said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU2orgLDALo Where will all this lead? You will have to get your ears ready for this girl's horrible voice.
    Hey - Y'all....

Your departing stable genius already "deprogramed" the GOP. Sending his armed goons to our nations capital to kill, injure, and destroy property exposed your party for what they are; a bunch of brain-dead, redneck loonies. Many of these idiots in DC will end up in prison because they were too dumb to realize there were about 150 camera's filming them.

No wonder you lemmings lost the election! 😏
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 12:55
    @suzianne said
    After you pay your taxes, it ceases to be YOUR money.

After someone pays you to "produce" whatever it is you "produce", is that still their money?
    Well, Suzianne, semantics, maybe? Question back at you...... If I pay taxes, and the money leaves my possession, my ownership, whose money does it become?

The produce of the producer becomes that of the payor, and the money of the payor becomes that of the producer. (This used to be called barter before currency was invented, when goods and services were traded for goods and services.).
    But what does that have to do with this issue of taxes?
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 13:01
    @mchill said
    Hey - Y'all....

Your departing stable genius already "deprogramed" the GOP. Sending his armed goons to our nations capital to kill, injure, and destroy property exposed your party for what they are; a bunch of brain-dead, redneck loonies. Many of these idiots in DC will end up in prison because they were too dumb to realize there were about 150 camera's filming them.

No wonder you lemmings lost the election! 😏
    Hey you guys ( and girls, too), I have no idea why we lost the election, ....well, I do have one idea, his crappy personality!!!!! I agree!!! So we will trade his personality in for, let's say, some very interesting times. I'm scared, to tell you the truth. Biden's FIRST order....open borders. Why cant you guys and girls at LEAST say that immigration should be legal. Not asking for much.
    Note that this first order has nothing to do with the citizens of this country, The illegals are being put ahead of you...and you ain't seen nothing yet.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 13:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    Well, Suzianne, semantics, maybe? Question back at you...... If I pay taxes, and the money leaves my possession, my ownership, whose money does it become?

The produce of the producer becomes that of the payor, and the money of the payor becomes that of the producer. (This used to be called barter before currency was invented, when goods and services were traded for goods and services.).
    But what does that have to do with this issue of taxes?
    “ But what does that have to do with this issue of taxes?”
    If you really cannot figure that out maybe you shouldn’t be debating this subject at all. But I suspect you can figure it out.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 15:51
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ But what does that have to do with this issue of taxes?”
    If you really cannot figure that out maybe you shouldn’t be debating this subject at all. But I suspect you can figure it out.
    Suzianne says that after I pay taxes, that it ceases to be my money. Yes, it is gone from me. I am simply asking her.......if it is no longer my money, who owns it now? Debates are supposed to be fun. Can you answer it? I am not even sure myself. πŸ€”
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 04:59
    @averagejoe1 said
    Suzianne says that after I pay taxes, that it ceases to be my money. Yes, it is gone from me. I am simply asking her.......if it is no longer my money, who owns it now? Debates are supposed to be fun. Can you answer it? I am not even sure myself. πŸ€”
    No one "owns" money. It's only a means of exchange.

When you pay taxes, your dollars go into a government fund that finances defense, foreign relations, health care, education, and 1,001 other services that help you and your neighbors individually and collectively.

You're another kid who didn't study civics in school.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 08:31
    @AverageJoe1

Hey, I've got a great recruitment idea for the GOP. There are going to be a lot of disillusioned people from this group searching for a new 'plan' -- maybe the GOP can pick up some of their shattered egos and patch them together again:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-biden-qanon/no-plan-no-q-nothing-qanon-followers-reel-as-biden-inaugurated-idUSKBN29P2VO
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 08:562 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU2orgLDALo Where will all this lead? You will have to get your ears ready for this girl's horrible voice.
    What I’m kind of hoping will make all your bleating irrelevant will be Trump starting a new Patriots Party, splitting your vote and securing a Democratic White House and Congress for years to come. This will force the GOP to “deprogram” itself as the loons will leave to join Trump and the party will shift back towards the centre.
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 19:37
    @averagejoe1 said
    No no no,,,,,,,they would take my stuff, just like you and Biden have an eye on my stuff. Hell, where can I go where I get to eat what I kill?
    One of your for-profit prisons?
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 19:43
    @averagejoe1 said
    No no no,,,,,,,they would take my stuff, just like you and Biden have an eye on my stuff. Hell, where can I go where I get to eat what I kill?
    Tennessee.
    You own a fur hat and a muskett, right ? πŸ˜›
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 19:57
    @divegeester said
    What I’m kind of hoping will make all your bleating irrelevant will be Trump starting a new Patriots Party, splitting your vote and securing a Democratic White House and Congress for years to come. This will force the GOP to “deprogram” itself as the loons will leave to join Trump and the party will shift back towards the centre.
    Hey, you are probably right. The Dems have quite a machine while we are all out there working,, giving you tax money for your social justice programs. We are so busy, we have no time to line up school buses like Tracy Abrams has been doing for a year (Next Georgia governor).
    So yes, it is unlikely we will ever get anything back like it was, esp considering the new votes coming in from Mexico, PrRico, DC, etc. A crafty bunch.
    You are right. But how do you think a one party government will work out? Mussolini, et al, one party government. Dictators, the works. Sounds ugly, but....possible?
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 19:57
    @shallow-blue said
    One of your for-profit prisons?
    Aw man, you miss my point
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 20:04
    @handyandy said
    No one "owns" money. It's only a means of exchange.

When you pay taxes, your dollars go into a government fund that finances defense, foreign relations, health care, education, and 1,001 other services that help you and your neighbors individually and collectively.

You're another kid who didn't study civics in school.
    Boy you got me there. You'd be surprised what I teach to certain classes!!!! What a stupid I am. You and Suzianne keep it coming.
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 23:15
    @averagejoe1 said
    funny
    under democratic administrations the rich have historically done better
  15. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 23:27
    It is neither necessary nor practical to deprogram Trump cultists. Many are already all in on the idea of forming a "Patriot" Party. This should be encouraged. Once the GOP is splintered the US "winner-take-all" election system would sweep a sizeable contingent of Republicans out of power at every level of government. The schism in the GOP is just about irreconcilable now, unlike the Tea Party tantrum which the GOP was able to go along with. This is a classic political trap of extremist parties, and historically a common cause of their demise.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree