1. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '11 19:27
    Originally posted by whodey
    On July 3rd, 2008, the then Obama candidate said the following:

"The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents -- #43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome, so that we nbow have over $9 tri ...[text shortened]... ,000 for every man, woman, and child. That is irresponsible. It's unpatriotic."

Discuss.
    Exactly,,,, and what has "O" done?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Aug '11 19:30
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Exactly,,,, and what has "O" done?
    Obama has done in 3 years what took Bush 4 years to do.
  3. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    30 Aug '11 19:481 edit
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Perry is just one candidate. You sound like you think he won the nomination already.
    Perry is the leading Republican candidate by far, and the primaries start in 2 months. Romney might challenge him. Who else? Bachmann? Paul?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '11 20:49
    Originally posted by moon1969
    Perry is the leading Republican candidate by far, and the primaries start in 2 months. Romney might challenge him. Who else? Bachmann? Paul?
    He is now, but that doesn't mean that won't change.
    Bill Clinton was a nobody at this stage of the primaries and he went on to win. John Kerry was the same way.
  5. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '11 21:27
    PICKET: Obama's illegal uncle arrested; 'Uncle Omar' almost hits cop car, tries to call White House

Lol what fun President "O" must be having eh....? An illegal in the country, driving drunk..deport him? Well heavens no, auntie is still here?
    Well Jimmy Carter had his brother Billy to deal with, but Billy was a "legal" and actually did something positive for the economy, by starting his "billy Beer" company...say anyone have a six pack of that still?
  6. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '11 21:28
    Originally posted by moon1969
    I think you can rule out Bachmann and Paul.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Aug '11 23:57
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    He is now, but that doesn't mean that won't change.
    Bill Clinton was a nobody at this stage of the primaries and he went on to win. John Kerry was the same way.
    Wait, John Kerry still is a nobody. 😛
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Aug '11 23:59
    I think you can rule out Bachmann and Paul.
    I love the suspense, as if the GOP would actually nominate a Tea Party candidate and not a rhino.

They should just create the Romney/Perry ticket and be done with it already, or vice versa. I'm not sure it really matters.
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    31 Aug '11 00:42
    Originally posted by quackquack
    I really don't like Democrats at all. But if the Republican want to win it would help to talk about economic issues. Instead they talk about preventing gay marriage or evolution is only a "theory" and we should teach non-scienctific explanations or global warning is some sort of made up theory or Roe v. Wade which has been the law for almost four decades should be overturned.
    Richard M. Nixon articulated the idea that politicians run to their extremes in primaries to solidify their base and win the nomination.

That changes in general election campaigning.
  10. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    31 Aug '11 01:54
    Any republican candidate, with marco Rubio as a Vice president would make me happy, after all, Obama has left the bar almost at ground level now... we can all hop over his meager accomplishments. he didn't get much of a bump when osama went down, because the intelligent people knew it was all set into motion by Bush... Obama campaigned against Gitmo,, what a laugher.... still there eh?
    This Marco Rubio thing you have sounds like a man-crush.
  11. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '11 02:09
    Originally posted by badmoon
    This Marco Rubio thing you have sounds like a man-crush.
    Lol, I just loved him stomp John Kerry to the floor during his talk in congress...
    so it's more of a I don't like John kerry thing? I wish the camera had spent more time pointed at Kerry when Rubio told him we didn't have a bill to discuss across the isle,,, eewww!!!!
    That was a classic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree