1. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    22 Oct '09 00:48
    It's a foolish strategy set by this administration, and i believe that it is no accident.

MSNBC has the same approach albeit friendly to the pres. Nonetheless MSNBC, not all but several talking heads, seldom practice news reporting.

Obama shows a bit of thin skin on this and I wish he'd avoid this tactic.
  2. Pepperland
    Moves
    22 Oct '09 16:15
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Greta Van Susteren
    Shep Smith
    Cavuto

And let's not forget all the lefty regulars Fox employs...Geraldo, Juan Williams, Kirsten Powers, Bob Beckel, Alan Colmes etc..
    Ok, I agree with the first three.

And let's not forget all the lefty regulars Fox employs...Geraldo, Juan Williams, Kirsten Powers, Bob Beckel, Alan Colmes etc..

LOL
    Colmes was pretty much hannity's little biatch, and then he was downgraded into another weakened token liberal.
    As for Juan, he seems to be alright, although there are times when he makes a fool of himself by defending racists like limbaugh.
  3. silicon valley
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 02:25
    internet poll by a news organization.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/10/23/decide-freedom-press-obama-pay-czar-feinberg/?test=latestnews

You decide:

I’m angry. Regardless of Obama’s viewpoint, his actions threaten a basic First Amendment liberty. 93% (146,140 votes)
    I’m concerned. I understand Obama’s viewpoint, but disagree with his methods. 2% (3,824 votes)
    I’m not concerned. Obama has every right to defend himself and his administration. 5% (7,383 votes)
    I don’t know. <1% (198 votes)
    Total Votes: 157,545
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 17:13
    Originally posted by zeeblebot

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/10/23/decide-freedom-press-obama-pay-czar-feinberg/?test=latestnews

You decide:

I’m angry. Regardless of Obama’s viewpoint, his actions threaten a basic First Amendment liberty. 93% (146,140 votes)
    I’m concerned. I understand Obama’s viewpoint, but disagree with his methods ...[text shortened]... lf and his administration. 5% (7,383 votes)
    the fox news audience is likely to be anti-obama anyway, and the way they report the news doesn't leave much space for disagreement, so these results are not surprising.

what is the point of this poll? is it telling something we don't know?
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 17:17

You decide:

I’m concerned. I understand Obama’s viewpoint, but disagree with his methods ...[text shortened]... lf and his administration. 5% (7,383 votes)
    Trust me on this one as someone who follows elections and election polls far more closely than I should.

Never ever, ever, put much stock in a non-scientific poll.
  6. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 23:48
    I watched the 6:00 Fox news show and maybe I'm being bamboozled but i don't really see much of a bias. I still see Fox and MSNBC as much the same being with opposite agendas.
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 00:26

You decide:

Holy sampling bias, Batman!
  8. silicon valley
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 04:46
    Originally posted by sh76
    Trust me on this one as someone who follows elections and election polls far more closely than I should.

Never ever, ever, put much stock in a non-scientific poll.
    i know. it is way homogenous, tho.
  9. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 04:51
    i know. it is way homogenous, tho.
    Who cares? I bet if we ask a similar question to the NAACP, we'll get an even more homogeneous but completely different response.

Wow, people who respond to Fox polls strongly disapprove of Obama. People who join the NAACP strongly support Obama. Go figure.
  10. silicon valley
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 05:05
    Originally posted by telerion
    Who cares? I bet if we ask a similar question to the NAACP, we'll get an even more homogeneous but completely different response.

Wow, people who respond to Fox polls strongly disapprove of Obama. People who join the NAACP strongly support Obama. Go figure.
    what if you asked them if obama deserved the nobel prize?
  11. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 11:321 edit
    why does fox not credit him for being nonplussed and a bit bewildered at being awarded the prize ahead of any achievement?
  12. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    31 Oct '09 02:04
    What if you just admitted that your poll doesn't say anything we didn't already know? Why are you so eager to change the subject with a dull question (that has an obvious answer)?
  13. silicon valley
    Moves
    31 Oct '09 04:17
    Originally posted by kmax87
    why does fox not credit him for being nonplussed and a bit bewildered at being awarded the prize ahead of any achievement?
    how studied was THAT?
  14. silicon valley
    Moves
    31 Oct '09 04:19
    Originally posted by telerion
    What if you just admitted that your poll doesn't say anything we didn't already know? Why are you so eager to change the subject with a dull question (that has an obvious answer)?
    not too dull to get three replies out of telerion!
  15. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    31 Oct '09 04:24
    not too dull to get three replies out of telerion!
    One actually. This makes two if you must count it.

I'm beginning to understand why you post this crazy stuff.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree