1. Germany
    Moves
    19 Feb '14 14:04
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The beaches should be the domain of the people who want to use them. People can deal with their own problems. The government should not be a source of power used by one group to dominate another group. That would be the European use for a government, not an American.
    What if there is a conflict between the people who want to use some public land?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Feb '14 18:481 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    What if there is a conflict between the people who want to use some public land?
    They can deal with it themselves. If Congress wants to pass laws, so be it. Congress is supposed to be the place where laws are created. We are not supposed to have a dictator who makes up his own rules.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 09:06
    They can deal with it themselves. If Congress wants to pass laws, so be it. Congress is supposed to be the place where laws are created. We are not supposed to have a dictator who makes up his own rules.
    What if they can't deal with it themselves?
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 16:45
    What if "dealing with it" involved gunfire? Still keep the government out of it?
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 15:02
    Not very many people have signed up for this including myself. I mean what could the government do if no one takes the time to sign up? Why don't they just have someone go door-to-door to everyone's house to sign up, They hire people to do a census every decade so I mean they could do this too.
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 17:38
    Originally posted by bill718
    Whodey...you don't like Obama or his policy's, that's pretty clear. So, for the 8th time in as many weeks, I'll ask again, what are YOUR solutions to the millions of people who cannot afford insurance or healthcare coverage?? 😲😲😲
    This question presents a logical fallacy, Bill. Ok - if you're 24 and are now covered by your parents' insurance, you won. And that's great for you. (Paradoxically, not great for Obamacare. This provision in the law reduced the pool of "young invincibles" needed to make the law economically viable). And yes, I know where periods go. Apple grammar errors. But there are many millions of people now who, far from having affordable health care, have no idea what their situation is, or are paying double or more what they were before this law.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 19:36
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    What if they can't deal with it themselves?
    You live in a world where people can't get along without the government telling them what to do. I am not surprised at your response.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree