1. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '10 16:21
    Originally posted by sh76
    He really does. Though, most of his guests are sports-related and very few of his guests are contentious about anything. If he had to grill someone in an adversarial interview, I'm not sure he'd be so effective.

I don't watch Larry King much. Are his interviews also cream puff types; or does he get down and dirty?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_King

Unlike many interviewers, King has a direct, non-confrontational approach. His interview style is characteristically frank, but with occasional bursts of irreverence and humor. His approach attracts some guests who would not otherwise appear.

Michael Kay is very much in the same mold, yet with his own unique style so that no one would ever think he was merely imitating King - so he'd be a great replacement.
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    12 Apr '10 16:251 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    The thread really is about the intellegence of Obama as well as him being "nice" so I think my post applies.
    Fair enough.

I would still like those who think Bush is intelligent would give me a similar example of an interview.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree