Moves
    10 Dec '16 23:58

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 00:22
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    [b]"You have an answer for all of the emails exchanged between Podedo and his cronies?
    You able to explain why such weird, cryptic messages with words not being used in their normative sense?
    Of course you don't."

You and your conservative littermates don't understand Russian, do you?

"Remember how I (and others) told all the naysayers that Tru ...[text shortened]... know what they're talking about, 'k?
    Don't push, you're at the front of the line, don't worry.
    As usual...
    you're an idiot.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 02:30
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Even your insults are misguided.

Tool.

Read the emails, jackass.
    Explain the emails.

Any attempt to explain this away is the result of a hardened heart which refuses to see truth.
    We deserve the world we've allowed.
    Shame on you for refusing to call a child rapist what they clearly are.
    Dims don't believe in e-mails cuz Putin is behind them.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 09:18
    Originally posted by whodey
    Dims don't believe in e-mails cuz Putin is behind them.
    There is nothing in those e-mails remotely suggesting a paedophilia ring.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 09:21
    If the democracy is in your hands, we're all effed.

Maybe--- if we're lucky--- you and your offspring will be subject to such people as are under the scope here.

Right in the those areas you otherwise protect with all your might.
    Yikes, yeah. If there's anything we ought to have learned from history is that we should keep the influence of intellectuals who value freedom, democracy and human rights in check. What we instead should do is elect fascist imbeciles, I think.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 13:12
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    There is nothing in those e-mails remotely suggesting a paedophilia ring.
    Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?
  7. Germany
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 13:21
    Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?
    We’re borrowing money from China, which is a sort of an amazing situation. But things are a much different thing.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 16:31
    We’re borrowing money from China, which is a sort of an amazing situation. But things are a much different thing.
    The realtor found a handkerchief with a map that seems pizza-related.
    Is it yorus?
  9. Germany
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 16:38
    The realtor found a handkerchief with a map that seems pizza-related.
    Is it yorus?
    A handkerchief? Who talks about handkerchiefs?

Only one logical explanation: a vast, international child sex trafficking ring operated from a pizza place.

A hand with little fingers coming out of a stem. Like, little. Look at my hands. They’re fine. Nobody other than Graydon Carter years ago used to use that. My hands are normal hands. During a debate, he was losing, and he said, “Oh, he has small hands and therefore, you know what that means.” This was not me. This was Rubio that said, “He has small hands and you know what that means.” Okay? So, he started it. So, what I said a couple of days later … and what happened is I was on line shaking hands with supporters, and one of supporters got up and he said, “Mr. Trump, you have strong hands. You have good-sized hands.” And then another one would say, “You have great hands, Mr. Trump, I had no idea.” I said, “What do you mean?” He said, “I thought you were like deformed, and I thought you had small hands.” I had fifty people … Is that a correct statement?
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 17:10

Only one logical explanation: a vast, international child sex trafficking ring operated from a pizza place.

A hand with little fingers coming out of a stem. Like, little. Look at my hands. They’re fine. Nobody other than Graydon Carter years ago used to use that. My hands are normal hands. During a de ...[text shortened]... deformed, and I thought you had small hands.” I had fifty people … Is that a correct statement?
    I think I'd prefer him to just cancel health insurance for 20 million people, abolish Social Security and Medicare, gift Putin the Ukraine, etc. etc. etc. than have to endure his idiotic ramblings.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 17:39

A hand with little fingers coming out of a stem. Like, little. Look at my hands. They’re fine. Nobody other than Graydon Carter years ago used to use that. My hands are normal hands. During a de ...[text shortened]... deformed, and I thought you had small hands.” I had fifty people … Is that a correct statement?
    It's idiotic thinking such as you have demonstrated repeatedly which keeps the real issues at bay.
    If these two snippets from a trove of bizarre and otherwise inexplicable exchanges were the ONLY evidence, we would still be merely examining something uniquely awry.
    Not only unprofessional, but inappropriate and disqualifying as a result--- without any other malfeasance necessary.
    People clearly speaking in code is not grounds for any criminal prosecution, but doing so is nonetheless enough to warrant dismissal.
    But we know it doesn't stop there, don't we?
    These degenerates have been using multiple code words from the sub-world of pedophilia--- so much so, that their sentences makes literally no sense otherwise.
    But it doesn't stop there, either, does it?
    We have their OWN words and images from sources which required no hacking whatsoever: their blogs, websites, etc., all pointing to the exact same scenario as their coded sentences belie.
    Anyone claiming the scandal has been debunked is a liar.
    No one has debunked a single aspect of it...
    unless you count the resident loon's sleuthing regarding a supposed lack of a basement--- which she doesn't know, hasn't researched and is no where near capable of either confirming or denying the existence thereof.
    The "sources" claiming 'nothing to see here folks'?
    Same fake news people who ensured Donald Trump was getting no where near the WH, that HRC had this thing locked up, that Obama had no idea HRC was using private servers, etc., etc..
    You can continue trusting those who have repeatedly lied, disseminated false news/flags and otherwise broadcast propaganda, or you can pull your head out of your ass and realize just how corrupt and sick these pervs are who have been in power for the last forty years.

Choice is yours.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 18:03
    It's idiotic thinking such as you have demonstrated repeatedly which keeps the real issues at bay.
    If these two snippets from a trove of bizarre and otherwise inexplicable exchanges were the ONLY evidence, we would still be merely examining something uniquely awry.
    Not only unprofessional, but inappropriate and disqualifying as a result--- without any ot ...[text shortened]... pt and sick these pervs are who have been in power for the last forty years.

Choice is yours.
    Wait... are you saying that there is even more convincing evidence than e-mails discussing dominos, handkerchiefs and walnuts? What else do you have, maybe a piece of toast that kinda looks like Jesus? Jet fuel doesn't melt steel!

But wait... flat pizzas, flat Earth. Coincidence? You decide!

Here's a thought: if you want to find proof of someone doing something criminal, find proof of someone doing something criminal instead of making bizarre claims and then asking others to "debunk" them (of course, not accepting anything as debunking). That's the stuff of national security advisers, not adults.
  13. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 18:18
    I think it's time for Mexico to build a wall.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 19:09
    Wait... are you saying that there is even more convincing evidence than e-mails discussing dominos, handkerchiefs and walnuts? What else do you have, maybe a piece of toast that kinda looks like Jesus? Jet fuel doesn't melt steel!

But wait... flat pizzas, flat Earth. Coincidence? You decide!

Here's a thought: if you want to find proof of so ...[text shortened]... ot accepting anything as debunking). That's the stuff of national security advisers, not adults.
    As stated, only in a world view supported with such firm foundations as ridicule and sarcasm as you suggest is such behavior to be considered 'normal.'
    Unable to explain how these conversations, these images and topics can in any way be considered 'normal,' you turn your efforts onto anything BUT the topic.
    Explain their conversations in a meaningful way which does not REQUIRE pedophilia.
    Fact is, you can't.
    So you do the only thing you know how: ridicule.

Jackass.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 19:29
    As stated, only in a world view supported with such firm foundations as ridicule and sarcasm as you suggest is such behavior to be considered 'normal.'
    Unable to explain how these conversations, these images and topics can in any way be considered 'normal,' you turn your efforts onto anything BUT the topic.
    Explain their conversations in a meaningful way ...[text shortened]... pedophilia.
    Fact is, you can't.
    So you do the only thing you know how: ridicule.

Jackass.
    I don't have to "explain" how talk about handkerchiefs and maps is not about paedophilia.

People who allege child abuse has taken place have to provide the evidence. None has been provided, the best efforts of amateur code-breakers notwithstanding.

If being ridiculed bothers you, I recommend staying clear of ridiculous conspiracy theories and not lowering yourself to the level of a President-Elect.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree