Pizzagate vs airforce none

Pizzagate vs airforce none

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Germany

Moves
13 Dec 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Keep it up, jackass.
Just like your bet that Trump would lose in the election, you're always losing...
no more clear than in this one, wherein you insist nothing is amiss when it's all clearly going to hell.
I didn't "bet" that Trump would lose the election. I noted that Clinton had a slight lead in the polls, and based on that concluded that Clinton was the slight favourite. The slight favourite losing an election is hardly unprecedented especially when the candidate's campaign is sabotaged two weeks prior to the election.

If you think "all is going to hell" then electing a retarded buffoon who's more out of his league than a quadriplegic with leukemia in the Super Bowl to be the most powerful person on Earth is probably not the way to fix it.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
13 Dec 16

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
I didn't "bet" that Trump would lose the election. I noted that Clinton had a slight lead in the polls, and based on that concluded that Clinton was the slight favourite. The slight favourite losing an election is hardly unprecedented especially when the candidate's campaign is sabotaged two weeks prior to the election.

If you think "all is going to ...[text shortened]... mia in the Super Bowl to be the most powerful person on Earth is probably not the way to fix it.
No one said electing anyone would stop the slide, but you don't understand half of what you read so it's no surprise you came up with what you did.
Not electing the crook HRC was merely a step in the right direction of finally exposing how degenerate the power circle has become.
Theven exposure of this ring of pedophiles is going to shock the entire country.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Dec 16

A handkerchief? Who talks about handkerchiefs?

Only one logical explanation: a vast, international child sex trafficking ring operated from a pizza place.

A hand with little fingers coming out of a stem. Like, little. Look at my hands. They’re fine. Nobody other than Graydon Carter years ago used to use that. My hands are normal hands. During a de ...[text shortened]... deformed, and I thought you had small hands.” I had fifty people … Is that a correct statement?
"He started it."

As Anderson Cooper told Trump, "Frankly, that's the argument of a five-year-old."

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Dec 16

No one said electing anyone would stop the slide, but you don't understand half of what you read so it's no surprise you came up with what you did.
Not electing the crook HRC was merely a step in the right direction of finally exposing how degenerate the power circle has become.
Theven exposure of this ring of pedophiles is going to shock the entire country.
Dream on.

Whatever helps you to sleep at night.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
13 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Dream on.

Whatever helps you to sleep at night.
You're an idiot of biblical proportions if you can't see the depravity in what these sick f***s have been doing to children.
Par for course, I suppose.
If it was a Republican or other conservative type, you'd be armed with pitchforks and torches.
'Oh, Democrats?
Those ridiculous Republicans are on another witch hunt!'
This goes beyond party affiliations, moron.
Scratch the surface and pull your head out of your formerly tight ass.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
13 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
"He started it."

As Anderson Cooper told Trump, "Frankly, that's the argument of a five-year-old."
Citing Anderson Cooper as a source for rebuke on anyone is worthless.
The guy is a shill and has no journalistic or professional integrity, so who gives a rat's ass what he has to say?

Kinda like, well, you.

K

Germany

Moves
13 Dec 16

You're an idiot of biblical proportions if you can't see the depravity in what these sick f***s have been doing to children.
Par for course, I suppose.
If it was a Republican or other conservative type, you'd be armed with pitchforks and torches.
'Oh, Democrats?
Those ridiculous Republicans are on another witch hunt!'
This goes beyond party affiliations, moron.
Scratch the surface and pull your head out of your formerly tight ass.
No one is saying that child abuse should go unpunished, or not be investigated.

Wishing very hard that someone is a criminal does not stop criminals.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
13 Dec 16

No one is saying that child abuse should go unpunished, or not be investigated.

Wishing very hard that someone is a criminal does not stop criminals.
Here's another of your malfunctions.
No one is wishing for this to be true.
Every indication is pointing toward it being true, while you mock and joke around as though mere wild imaginations running amok, self-induced fantastic speculations are the only reason people are talking about it.
The reality is, everyone who has looked at the evidence involved has become convinced that something is seriously awry.
There are two groups who are convinced otherwise: those who do not want the public to be made aware of the goings on and those who listen to them instead of examining the evidence for themselves.

Read a book!

Moves
13 Dec 16

Every indication is pointing toward it being true, while you mock and joke around as though mere wild imaginations running amok, self-induced fantastic speculations are the only reason people are talking about it.
The reality is, everyone who has looked at the evidence involved ...[text shortened]... of the goings on and those who listen to them instead of examining the evidence for themselves.
According to various emails, a high percentage of people who regard Pizzagate as fact also insist that the Earth is flat.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
13 Dec 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
According to various emails, a high percentage of people who regard Pizzagate as fact also insist that the Earth is flat.
If the proof is there, why would you deny it?
Do you not like truth?

K

Germany

Moves
13 Dec 16

The reality is, everyone who has looked at the evidence involved ...[text shortened]... of the goings on and those who listen to them instead of examining the evidence for themselves.
If you have evidence that there is a paedophilia ring, take it to the authorities instead of stomping your feet here.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
13 Dec 16

If you have evidence that there is a paedophilia ring, take it to the authorities instead of stomping your feet here.
I have put forward several proofs that something not only repugnant, not only unusual, but--- most likely--- criminal, is afoot.
In response, you have jokes...
well, at least you are comforted by the alleged humor.

Curiously, you've yet to actually address any of the items brought forward.
I'm sure you have your reasons.

Read a book!

Moves
14 Dec 16

If the proof is there, why would you deny it?
Do you not like truth?
Truth is good.

I prefer it to hoaxes and conspiracy theories.

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Truth is good.

I prefer it to hoaxes and conspiracy theories.
yeah problem is you have your own truth.

Read a book!

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yeah problem is you have your own truth.
Truth is universal. Perception of truth is not.

Do you believe that Hillary Clinton is involved in a pedophile sex slave ring?