1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 05:15
    Which of the two is funnier?

Trump destroying a billion dollar deal in a late night tweet or someone taking the Trump pizza hoax seriously and shooting someone?

This just can't get funnier!
  2. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    08 Dec '16 22:51
    Originally posted by shavixmir

Trump destroying a billion dollar deal in a late night tweet or someone taking the Trump pizza hoax seriously and shooting someone?

That tweet caused Boeing's stock to drop dramatically. Is he going to be tweeting all four years?
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    08 Dec '16 23:24
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    That tweet caused Boeing's stock to drop dramatically. Is he going to be tweeting all four years?
    Is he going to be tweeting all four years?

Probably.

Obama was successful in using various forms of social media, as well as enjoying the support of major news outlets. Trump was able to bypass those same media outlets by ignoring them and talking directly to the American people.
    I think the mainstream press will eventually realise in order to be perceived as 'relevant' they will need to act more like journalists and less like antagonistic opponents. I say "eventually" because they appear to be just as slow at understanding what happened as any other left wing antagonist.
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    08 Dec '16 23:30
    Boeing responded and they are willing to work out a deal. So the same aircraft will undoubtedly be built by the same company, but built more *efficiently* (translation: lower cost).
  5. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    08 Dec '16 23:50
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Boeing responded and they are willing to work out a deal. So the same aircraft will undoubtedly be built by the same company, but built more *efficiently* (translation: lower cost).
    They'll probably drop a few million by leaving the flat screen out of the bathrooms or something.
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 00:381 edit
    They'll probably drop a few million by leaving the flat screen out of the bathrooms or something.
    What? No flatscreens in the bathrooms? I don't watch tv in my bathroom but come on, let's get real... we're talking about Air Force Uno here!
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 01:22
    Dramatically? A 2% half day hiccup. Why is it near or at its 5 year high?
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 05:21
    Originally posted by shavixmir

I'm going to go with the "funny" found in your belief that Pizzagate is some type of Trump-derived hoax.
    While the details of specific responsibilities are still unknown, there is no doubt that a pedophilia ring involving the most powerful people in our government is, indeed, a thing.
    Anyone who says otherwise either has their head in the sand, up their ass, or in the clouds.
    The "fake news" comes from anyone attempting to laugh it off or speak derisively about those attempting to expose it.
    Instead of being the resident ass clown, perhaps this time you can get yourself on the right side of the truth.

Maybe.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 09:23
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I'm going to go with the "funny" found in your belief that Pizzagate is some type of Trump-derived hoax.
    While the details of specific responsibilities are still unknown, there is no doubt that a pedophilia ring involving the most powerful people in our government is, indeed, a thing.
    Anyone who says otherwise either has their head in the sand, up their ...[text shortened]... dent ass clown, perhaps this time you can get yourself on the right side of the truth.

Maybe.
    It's even worse than you think. The same pizza place that houses the pedophilia ring and three million immigrants was also frequented by Mohammad Atta, Lee Harvey Oswald and Ted Cruz' dad. Something very fishy going on, believe me. Bigly.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 09:39
    Anyone who says otherwise either has their head in the sand, up their ...[text shortened]... dent ass clown, perhaps this time you can get yourself on the right side of the truth.

Maybe.
    Did your mother drop you on your head when you were born?

The pizza place in question doesn't even have a basement.

You bought into a flat-out lie. Go figure.

Still say all those supposedly "incriminating" emails from the Russians were real?

Perhaps this time you can get yourself on the right side of the truth, instead of being the resident ass clown. Maybe.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 09:40
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    It's even worse than you think. The same pizza place that houses the pedophilia ring and three million immigrants was also frequented by Mohammad Atta, Lee Harvey Oswald and Ted Cruz' dad. Something very fishy going on, believe me. Bigly.
    YUGE!
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 09:47
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I say "eventually" because they appear to be just as slow at understanding what happened as any other left wing antagonist.
    Who's slow?

"What happened" was the largest voter suppression scheme ever. Republicans took all the air out of Hillary's landslide by getting 7.2 million Americans taken off the voter rolls across 28 states. And they still barely won the electoral vote and they still lost the popular vote. I think we can expect a "double-down" effort in 2020, especially since they got away with it this time.

Who's slow?
  13. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 13:44

Maybe.
    Pedophiles protecting pedophiles is what we have by those once again brushing it off as just some conspiracy theory.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 03:06

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 03:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Did your mother drop you on your head when you were born?

The pizza place in question doesn't even have a basement.

You bought into a flat-out lie. Go figure.

Still say all those supposedly "incriminating" emails from the Russians were real?

Perhaps this time you can get yourself on the right side of the truth, instead of being the resident ass clown. Maybe.
    Holy shlitz malt liquor, Nancy Drew!
    You blew the lid right off this caper!
    No basement?!?
    That proves it!

Tell you what: read any of the many email exchanges between Podesta and others wherein they are curiously excited about pizza, cheese, hot dogs and the like, and see if they make sense in their straight forward reading.
    As in, even a little bit of sense.

After that, read the exact same emails and substitute the commonly-accepted vernacular used by the deviants enslaved in pedophilia world and see if they don't immediately take on a meaning which makes their sentences make sense.
    Instead of mocking or attacking someone who has put some research into it, do even a little research on your own.
    Quit being informed and indoctrinated by the idiots on CNN, MSNBC, Comedy Central and the rest of their ilk and play the ball where it lays: this Pizzagate is real.
    John Podesta, like many others in his circle of influence, is a sadistic child rapist.
    The sewage on this one is nearing your mouth--- the same mouth you use to mock those telling you the truth.

Or, if you're not inclined, perhaps you can point to a single document--- among millions--- uncovered by Wikileaks in the past decade which can be demonstrated to be false.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree