1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Oct '23 18:04
    I admiit to not being well versed in the conflilct going on, all those people seem the same to me, with all due respects. I have to no time to study up on it anyway, since it will change and change and change.
    So.......Can you in favor of Israel tell us what you want, and more specifically, what would happen IF you got what you want?.
    So, ....Can you who favor Palestine tell us what you want, and more specifically, what would happen if you got what you want?
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Oct '23 18:31
    @averagejoe1 said
    I admiit to not being well versed in the conflilct going on, all those people seem the same to me, with all due respects. I have to no time to study up on it anyway, since it will change and change and change.
    So.......Can you in favor of Israel tell us what you want, and more specifically, what would happen IF you got what you want?.
    So, ....Can you who favor Palestine tell us what you want, and more specifically, what would happen if you got what you want?
    It’s people who favour not slaughtering thousands of civilians on top of the thousands that have already been slaughtered in Israel and Palestine
    It’s US taxpayers saying do not spend my dollars on feeding the Israeli war machine that is doing nothing more than extracting a grossly disproportionate revenge on Palestinian civilians.
    I don’t think they necessarily have any more solid solutions to the Israeli Palestinian conflict in general than you or I
    My guess based on my own view of this tragedy
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Oct '23 19:41
    @kevcvs57 said
    It’s people who favour not slaughtering thousands of civilians on top of the thousands that have already been slaughtered in Israel and Palestine
    It’s US taxpayers saying do not spend my dollars on feeding the Israeli war machine that is doing nothing more than extracting a grossly disproportionate revenge on Palestinian civilians.
    I don’t think they necessarily have any ...[text shortened]... sraeli Palestinian conflict in general than you or I
    My guess based on my own view of this tragedy
    Say, the people marching in Brooklyn. They want Israel to stop? So if they 'stop', what would happen then? Israel lays down arms. They go home to their houses.
    What result is desired by Palestine.
    And then, vice versa?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Oct '23 19:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    It's simple. Look at the Hamas charter it says what the Palestinians want to achieve. They want all the Jews out and full control of Palestine. The Jews want the borders of Israel that they had back in AD40 when the Roman's removed them.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Oct '23 19:461 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    It's worth mentioning that war protestors are skewered over and over again throughout history... by the war mongers. They are terrorist sympathizers or communists or whatever. Most of the time the protestors are right.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Oct '23 21:54
    @rajk999 said
    It's simple. Look at the Hamas charter it says what the Palestinians want to achieve. They want all the Jews out and full control of Palestine. The Jews want the borders of Israel that they had back in AD40 when the Roman's removed them.
    Thanks Raj, so it appears then that if Marauder, for instance, gets his way with Palestinian victory, which would be a total riddance of the Jews, that this is what he wants? ?? That cannot be. Do you thnk Marauder will i]pursue this course on the Forum, or will he respond with something that makes sense to us?
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    30 Oct '23 01:02
    @rajk999 said
    Rome took over Israel in 63 BC
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Oct '23 01:32
    @AverageJoe1
    Palestinians want an end to the blockade of Gaza. Israel turn Gaza into a prison.
    They also want the land back that Zionists stole from them. And stop bombing Gaza so you can get the civilian hostages released. Hamas offered to do that. Had you heard that or are you getting your news from crap sources?

It isn't like Israel has not done prisoner swaps before. If appeasing hostage takers worsens the problem that ship has sailed. Now all of the sudden Israel decided to not make the same mistake again? Why doesn't Israel stop bombing just long enough to get the civilian hostages released? Would it kill them to take a break from killing children?

Less children killed and the civilian hostages released. Who loses?
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Oct '23 05:05
    @averagejoe1 said
    Both the Israelis and the Palestinians want to live normal lives in peace, security and, believe it or not, in houses (which aren’t being bombed, stolen or infiltrated).

Extremists on both sides would rather than the other side disappear altogether.

That’s it in a nutshell.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Oct '23 08:44
    @shavixmir said
    Both the Israelis and the Palestinians want to live normal lives in peace, security and, believe it or not, in houses (which aren’t being bombed, stolen or infiltrated).

That’s it in a nutshell.
    If Hamas disappeared the right wing politicians of Israel would have to create another one and western media would support them all the way
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Oct '23 08:55
    @averagejoe1 said
    Thanks Raj, so it appears then that if Marauder, for instance, gets his way with Palestinian victory, which would be a total riddance of the Jews, that this is what he wants? ?? That cannot be. Do you thnk Marauder will i]pursue this course on the Forum, or will he respond with something that makes sense to us?
    We will soon find out.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Oct '23 08:58
    @metal-brain said
    @AverageJoe1
    Palestinians want an end to the blockade of Gaza. Israel turn Gaza into a prison.
    They also want the land back that Zionists stole from them. And stop bombing Gaza so you can get the civilian hostages released. Hamas offered to do that. Had you heard that or are you getting your news from crap sources?

It isn't like Israel has not done prisoner swaps bef ...[text shortened]... break from killing children?

Less children killed and the civilian hostages released. Who loses?
    Its a war. Bullets and bombs are flying around. People are going to be killed, children included. If you dont want that, there are ways to get out, or hide like how Hamas is doing in their tunnels. Hamas has left the population above ground to take the bullets. If you survive then make sure next time Hamas is not elected.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Oct '23 09:00
    @shavixmir said

That’s it in a nutshell.
    Both want peace now. When peace comes, Hamas will revert to their stated goals in their charter. The Jews will respond in like manner. Nothing changes. This has been on going for over 100 years.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Oct '23 15:29
    @rajk999 said
    Both want peace now. When peace comes, Hamas will revert to their stated goals in their charter. The Jews will respond in like manner. Nothing changes. This has been on going for over 100 years.
    Thousands of years. It cannot possibly end. Ever. Too bad we can't just let them live the lives they seem to want to live, like the Tutu and Wallabee tribes in North Africa. I don't see anyone intervening in their murderous way of life. It is what they do. We sit on the porch on Sunday and drink lemonade, they go with machetes from hut to hut. It is what they do.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Oct '23 16:55
    @rajk999 said
    Its a war. Bullets and bombs are flying around. People are going to be killed, children included. If you dont want that, there are ways to get out, or hide like how Hamas is doing in their tunnels. Hamas has left the population above ground to take the bullets. If you survive then make sure next time Hamas is not elected.
    I fukking hope you get bombed, you skanky, uwed, arse wipe of a human being.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree