28 Feb '21 03:51

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 11:59
    @Duchess64. OK. Campaigning is over, polls open to vote until 3PM PST.
    Thanks for ladt comments about Trump and GOP🤥🤫

You sure you r on the right thread? Why do yall do that. Anyway i vote Rush!
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 12:14
    @averagejoe1 said
    I asked...If you have to choose between Limbaugh, simply a patriot, and Kamala, an adulteress, which would most likely be given a place to lay in state at the Capitol? Never got an answer.
    I asked, it 2 guys graduate high school together, one has been cutting the same grass at the local country club every day for 35 years, the other is well-retired and skiing in Vail, ...[text shortened]... response? Boy, that was a tough one. All my typing, to a dependent lib, for Nothing!!!! Downer.
    I can’t remember you asking any of those questions. I fact, who are you anyways?

Oh. Look. Stripes on my shoelace.

Ah. Sorry. You were saying?
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 13:19
    @shavixmir said
    I can’t remember you asking any of those questions. I fact, who are you anyways?

Oh. Look. Stripes on my shoelace.

Ah. Sorry. You were saying?
    wit is not your forte is it? 😂
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 14:17
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hohum. """""""Both participants in an adulterous relationship have come to be understood as engaging in adultery, no matter which one is married.""""""" Google those exact words. You folks in Ireland, like Ssehcud and others, like to have your own definitions, do you? I am killing this thread. I wish y'all would throw me a good one like this.
    Take off so I can try to get to other participants, 🤔
    Your question has been answered Joe but once again you either do not like, or cannot understand the answer.
    Stop lying and embarrassing yourself.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 14:571 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    wit is not your forte is it? 😂
    Its humor that they lack, Mott. Think about it, look at all their posts and they’re just so anxious, and there’s never any tongue-in-cheek or humor to soften all the blows. Probably their worst trait I is if you write something like Biden about the border. They will write back that you are stupid. Dam, don’t you think they would at least make it a little humorous. They are very difficult, why do we do this? For me, it is mostly just observing. Like my question thread, was not about the question it was about their not ‘answering’ the question. A peculiar a lot
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 16:42
    @kevcvs57 said
    Your question has been answered Joe but once again you either do not like, or cannot understand the answer.
    Stop lying and embarrassing yourself.
    Really? I missed it. So was your answer Rush, or, was it Kamala....you know, to be the most qualified.....to lie in state?
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 18:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    Its humor that they lack, Mott. Think about it, look at all their posts and they’re just so anxious, and there’s never any tongue-in-cheek or humor to soften all the blows. Probably their worst trait I is if you write something like Biden about the border. They will write back that you are stupid. Dam, don’t you think they would at least make it a little humorous. The ...[text shortened]... thread, was not about the question it was about their not ‘answering’ the question. A peculiar a lot
    If it's our sense of humor you're trying to draw, just submit a post with the word fornication in it.
    That'll get my funny bone every time. 😆
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 18:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    I asked...If you have to choose between Limbaugh, simply a patriot, and Kamala, an adulteress, which would most likely be given a place to lay in state at the Capitol? Never got an answer.
    I asked, it 2 guys graduate high school together, one has been cutting the same grass at the local country club every day for 35 years, the other is well-retired and skiing in Vail, ...[text shortened]... response? Boy, that was a tough one. All my typing, to a dependent lib, for Nothing!!!! Downer.
    Of course that's a tenable situation.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 20:09
    @mghrn55 said
    If it's our sense of humor you're trying to draw, just submit a post with the word fornication in it.
    That'll get my funny bone every time. 😆
    Is that you, Shav?!?!😍🤩🤩
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 20:13
    @athousandyoung said
    Kamala's more interested in protecting the income of these two workers from the guy who owns the factory.
    What does that mean? What do they need to be protected from? I assume if they are in a factory where they are scared to work for a certain employer, that they would quit?????? Are you going to just leave this comment hanging, Or can you be a little bit more thorough so that I can respond in kind
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 20:22
    @averagejoe1 said
    What does that mean? What do they need to be protected from? I assume if they are in a factory where they are scared to work for a certain employer, that they would quit?????? Are you going to just leave this comment hanging, Or can you be a little bit more thorough so that I can respond in kind
    Thorough or not, your meager thought process keeps you from putting together a rational sentence.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 20:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    Really? I missed it. So was your answer Rush, or, was it Kamala....you know, to be the most qualified.....to lie in state?
    What possible argument is there for Rush Limbaugh to receive such a high honor? Being an ignorant, drug addled blowhard has never before been considered a sufficient qualification to lie in state or honor in the US Capitol (you know the place that Limbaugh fans attacked last month).
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 20:301 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Protected from the factory owner forming a cartel with his competition and bribing government officials to maximize their profit at the expense of their employees. You know, keep wages low, hours long, unions out and enabling disrespectful treatment by managers etc. in order to maximize profits.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 21:151 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Keep dodging.

Here's a question for you:

Should the fact that a public figure engaged in adultery disqualify them for any public honors?

A yes or no will do.
    Lets do this. Adults Not high school where bill sees tom do something and demands this or that.
    Marauder, in ‘public’ If your figure engaged in flat adultery, there would be a meeting of those (committee) dignitaries assigned to deal with such matters. After hours of evidence, they would render a verdict. Maybe his transgressions would be too much to overcome, and he would not be granted public honors. I myself would be very reluctant to give public honors to a person that is not honorable.
    Your question seems a little easy, you must maybe make it more complicated?. Feel free and we can continue.
    I wish a yes or no would have been possible, but we have to wait on the committee’s decision. However if you’re just talking to me, I would likely vote no honors.
    If u are fishing here, i doubt punlic honors should be lauded on philanderer Trump or rapist Bill Clinton. I would, again, vote no.
    Nice to see answered question, isnt it. What is the problem with uou and your friends?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree