Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 00:52
    Democrats embrace everyone else.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 00:55
    Remember when you admitted to being duped by and spreading fake news?

Good times.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 00:59
    @averagejoe1 said
    Except viruses, bacteria and you, Joe.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 01:00
    @vivify said
    Remember when you admitted to being duped by and spreading fake news?

Good times.
    Yes, prob the fist time on the forum that someone was told that an internet video was possibly photoshopped, that it could possibly be fake, or that it could be real. I got caught in the middle of that....whether it could be fake or real. Which has never been resolved. I mean, it could have been real. Or, it could have been fake. One or the other. I will never know which one.
    OHhhh, why me Lord.
  5. Joined
    14 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 01:03
    @averagejoe1 said
    Good one. 😆
    Made me chuckle.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 01:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yes, prob the fist time on the forum that someone was told that an internet video was possibly photoshopped, that it could possibly be fake, or that it could be real. I got caught in the middle of that....whether it could be fake or real. Which has never been resolved. I mean, it could have been real. Or, it could have been fake. One or the other. I will never know which one.
    OHhhh, why me Lord.
    Remember when the thread you posted your fake crap on got deleted because it was full of fake crap?

More good times
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 01:092 edits
    @vivify said
    Remember when the thread you posted your fake crap on got deleted because it was full of fake crap?

More good times
    Y'all are more into the 'forum-know'. Since we dont actually know that is was fake, how did it merit deletion?
    Further, many true videos of his gaffes, etc appear on the internet, so it was a plausible post. Just today we have his unbelievable comment to the Japanese minister. A true video.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 01:40
    @averagejoe1 said
    I mean, it could have been real. Or, it could have been fake. One or the other. I will never know which one.
    If you couldn't see that the scenes in your video were manipulated and hashed together to make President Biden look shaky and sound hesitant... maybe you should limit yourself to infant toys.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 01:52
    @handyandy said
    If you couldn't see that the scenes in your video were manipulated and hashed together to make President Biden look shaky and sound hesitant... maybe you should limit yourself to infant toys.
    Looked real to me. Could have been. Or, it could have been fake. We dont know. We could discuss it to no avail for a few days?
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 04:32
    :HUGS: to you, AJ. And I'm not even a Republican 🙂
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 05:03
    @earl-of-trumps said
    :HUGS: to you, AJ. And I'm not even a Republican 🙂
    Whatever you are, you are a moron.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 11:431 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Whatever you are, you are a moron.
    For what? Agreeing that it could be real? You fellers are commenting as though it's been resolved that it is fake. I wish Andy were here, he likes to demand links and evidence!!! It may be real, s0, Earl is not a Moron.
    Moronic would be, as an example, that a society ask a taxpayer to pay off the loan of another citizen who chose, 3 years ago, to borrow $50K to go to college. He could have CHOSEN to not borrow the money, but rather to be a police officer. His choice, his responsibility, but society wants to burden taxpayers with the debt of other people.
    That is moronic, Shav. Do you agree? How about comments of more substance?? Tell us how that is sensible. You can do it.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 14:062 edits
    @AverageJoe1

Ughh, don't worry about Shav, Joe. I use him as my kick toy now that the dog died 😆

EDIT to add:___________________________ :HUGS: to you, Joe
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 15:16
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @AverageJoe1

Ughh, don't worry about Shav, Joe. I use him as my kick toy now that the dog died 😆

EDIT to add:___________________________ :HUGS: to you, Joe
    Logic and Common Sense, with a sprinkle of Rationale. That is all it is, and these are concepts unknown to the emotional liberals. What makes me think that Shav would accept money from me to buy himself sone groceries, maybe take in a movie.
    I cannot imagine that kind of dependence. Then you got Zhalanizi telling us how to live run the USA, when the only thing knows about living (life) is relying on the input of other people. The input and largess of other people. Talk about something not known to ole AverageJoe....that would be dependence upon others. I could not sleep at night.
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 15:36
    @handyandy said
    LOL...explain the instances when he has been live you dog faced pony soldier

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree