1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 15:48
    @mott-the-hoople said
    LOL...explain the instances when he has been live you dog faced pony soldier
    I noticed that too....Handy said it makes him 'look shaky and sound different'. Uhhh, isn't that his normal demeanor?
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 17:25
    @mott-the-hoople said
    LOL...explain the instances when he has been live you dog faced pony soldier
    Point! Biden's a dead brain walking.

Don't matter none anyway, 'cuz he's a democrat
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 18:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    For what? Agreeing that it could be real? You fellers are commenting as though it's been resolved that it is fake. I wish Andy were here, he likes to demand links and evidence!!! It may be real, s0, Earl is not a Moron.
    Moronic would be, as an example, that a society ask a taxpayer to pay off the loan of another citizen who chose, 3 years ago, to borrow $50K to g ...[text shortened]... o you agree? How about comments of more substance?? Tell us how that is sensible. You can do it.
    Hey Shav, ......this query is still hangin. In the middle paragraph above.....

I am aware of your position on it, but can you justify it, from the USA society's point of view. Not from the point of view of, say, Romania or Scotland. Thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree