This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 03:04
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Joe, ever notice how the people whose politicians promised the most free goodies are living in abject poverty?
    Yes, but unfortunately it is difficult to discuss such matters tastefully. For example, I wanted to say something about how sad tattoos are on people (I'd never hire a tattooed person, or a hair-bunner guy for that matter) , but I may offend someone here. Same goes with these folks wo are screwed over by promises, such as Obama on the $2500/yr savings on Obamacare, when it actually COST them $2500!!
    We up-to-date conservatives see it happening, see it coming, and wish we could help them with getting govt out of their lives. They are oblivious to how wonderful their lives could be. Dependency is a life wrecker.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 03:092 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    For instance, here is SSEHCUD being all about other people's money, when she could get out and about and be successful, make her own money, AND....get ready for this.................
    She would decide which politician would best suit her desires in life, like I and many other successful people do, and she would MAKE CASH DONATIONS TO HIS CAMPAIGN. Tell me she woudn't. Hypocrisy abounds.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 03:15
    Suzianne does't like people having money, either. Wants someone, she never says who, to 'shovel' it (it is their money) to what she refers to as the disadvantaged. I wish Suzianne would define disadvantaged. I have seen statistics that there are 40M people in this country needing help, disadvantaged, and I personally think that we should support them totally, and every one else take care of themselves,
    But Suzianne, I think she believes there are about 150Million that the rich people are supposed to shovel their money to. She has a broader, different definition , if you will, for the word disadvantaged.
    And the forum rolls on..............................................
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 04:47
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yes, but unfortunately it is difficult to discuss such matters tastefully. For example, I wanted to say something about how sad tattoos are on people (I'd never hire a tattooed person, or a hair-bunner guy for that matter) , but I may offend someone here. Same goes with these folks wo are screwed over by promises, such as Obama on the $2500/yr savings on Obamacare, whe ...[text shortened]... eir lives. They are oblivious to how wonderful their lives could be. Dependency is a life wrecker.
    What the hell is wrong with a tattoo?

Surely it depends on where and what the tattoo is.

Say someone has a rainbow flag on their arse cheek?
    Or someone has a swastika on their foreheads.
    Or someone had a keltic band around their upper arm.
    Or someone has the name of their dead daughter on their lowe arm.
    Or it’s a Maori.

You don’t differentiate between these things?

What about an earring? Is that allowed?
    And if so, why not a nose ring? Or a nose bud?

I’ve heard of the tendency that men wearing suits look professional.
    But I find it a ridiculous look. Especially a tie or a bowtie.

In my books a real man never ties a noose around his own neck. It looks pathetic.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 11:412 edits
    @shavixmir said
    What the hell is wrong with a tattoo?

Surely it depends on where and what the tattoo is.

Say someone has a rainbow flag on their arse cheek?
    Or someone has a swastika on their foreheads.
    Or someone had a keltic band around their upper arm.
    Or someone has the name of their dead daughter on their lowe arm.
    Or it’s a Maori.

You don’t differentiate between these th ...[text shortened]... ie or a bowtie.

In my books a real man never ties a noose around his own neck. It looks pathetic.
    (be sure to read last para below) I like you Shav, even your pre-occupation with the body human, clever stuff. 😵 I'm not being snarky, to each his own. Not that tattoos are 'wrong', but just consider the ill-advised kids who have to wear it for the rest of their lives. Be honest, you can certainly understand, me, conservative, not wanting a circus-oddity sitting at my reception desk. The person, with a self-esteem problem, would cast a shadow over my operation. Would you look her in the eye, or stare at the dove on her neck, matching the baby dove on her nose? Don't post up on me like Kev does, you know I am right.
    Same goes for nose ring. Now,, if you are a free spirit type, live day to day on subsistence, eating rabbits killed by other people, then go for it, frisbees, what have you. Have that kind of life. But I am of a 'be successful' mindset, get all you can get out of life, make MONEY (sorry Suzianne) so that I can buy what I want to enjoy the life. The nose ring person will hitchhike to a destination, I will fly. Better for my health, too.
    So, not to belabor, and not to cast aspersions to the crowd at the tattoo shop, I am just saying I think it is sad for a person (esp a young person) to decide to mar god's body.....Can they not just be who they are? (Sorry, Ssehcud, you Trans-expert. you) What, they want to be someone else? Then, which person are you dealing with?
    And Shav, if you meet a nice young lady today, with the best personality, humor, you like her, will you feel really cool about involvement, prospects, the mother of your children, if she has a pronounced tattoo?
    Don't be Kev, now, say what you think, this is not an argument.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 15:32
    @AverageJoe1
    Some folks overdo them though. I see one dude, a bluegrass virtuoso guitar player named Billy Strings, started off with a tat on his arm but now it looks a bit grotesque with tats plastered all over his arm. It is distracting for a fellow musician. That is just me though.
    There is a problem with full body tats, cover too much skin and you can die. It is not healthy to be the 'illustrated man'.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 17:23
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Some folks overdo them though. I see one dude, a bluegrass virtuoso guitar player named Billy Strings, started off with a tat on his arm but now it looks a bit grotesque with tats plastered all over his arm. It is distracting for a fellow musician. That is just me though.
    There is a problem with full body tats, cover too much skin and you can die. It is not healthy to be the 'illustrated man'.
    I am an avid cyclist and often come back from a ride with a chain grease stain on my right calf. I have thought of having that pattern tattooed there.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 17:351 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 18:29
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Joe, ever notice how the people whose politicians promised the most free goodies are living in abject poverty?
    It's because most of the free goodies are slated to going toward those politicians and their pet projects.
    Just look at the current stimulus bill. It doesn't have a prayer of passing because there are enough Republicans to stop Democrats from shamelessly lining their own pockets.

I'm (mostly) optimistic about the future, but not holding my breath waiting for the "Wolk" to wake up and smell themselves 😴
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 18:38
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Does someone ever hire a Grotesque like that? I sometimes wonder how people subsist without jobs, due to grotesque, but still have time for Frisbee.
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 18:41
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    How much research does it take to identify "Simple-Minded" and "Stupid"?

the question was rhetorical... the answer is: not much.
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 22:39
    @averagejoe1 said
    (I'd never hire a tattooed person, or a hair-bunner guy for that matter)
    That's not consistent with your comments about your doctor
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Mar '21 17:21
    @moonbus
    Ok, here is a thought: Better shields🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree