1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 23:50
    Yocheved Lif****z

The hostage released by Hamas has a last name that will be automatically censored by RHP simply because it contains 4 letters within it that is the synonym of crap.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/what-really-happened-october-7/5837833

Try to post her name and give the moderators some attention to their auto censorship silliness. The name is relevant and important in the recent news cycle. I had a thread auto deleted because of her name and despite appealing it the moderators are too lazy to fix the problem. Tell them what bone heads they are for letting this stand.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 23:541 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Yocheved Lif****z

The hostage released by Hamas has a last name that will be automatically censored by RHP simply because it contains 4 letters within it that is the synonym of crap.

Try to post her name and give the moderators some attention to their auto censorship silliness. The name is rele ...[text shortened]... derators are too lazy to fix the problem. Tell them what bone heads they are for letting this stand.
    I would demand my money back that I payed to post on this forum.🙄

Too many moonbats get something free then bytch about it.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 00:241 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Yocheved Lif****z

Try to post her name and give the moderators some attention to their auto censorship silliness. The name is rele ...[text shortened]... derators are too lazy to fix the problem. Tell them what bone heads they are for letting this stand.
    I must disagree. Just how far do you think the vile Shav would go, untethered.
    We are big boys and can wade throuigh grammatical challenges to get the point of posts.
    Thankyou, RHP monitors. THere is a girl here, for gosh sakes. , actually 3 that we know of, some quite proper and ladylike. We need them,,,,we do NOT need certain others,. Of course, I do not mean Sonhouse, et al.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 00:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    We are big boys and can wade throuigh grammatical challenges to get the point of posts.
    Thankyou, RHP monitors. THere is a girl here, for gosh sakes. , actually 3 that we know of, some quite proper and ladylike. We need them,,,,we do NOT need certain others,. Of course, I do not mean Sonhouse, et al.
    The synonym for crap isn't even very offensive. Those four letters were only part of a longer Jewish name. I am surprised they let it go this far while we can all still write pussy and dick. It is just silly.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 00:47
    @metal-brain said
    Yocheved Lif****z

Ashiitaka probably agrees with you
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 00:55
    @metal-brain said
    The synonym for crap isn't even very offensive. Those four letters were only part of a longer Jewish name. I am surprised they let it go this far while we can all still write pussy and dick. It is just silly.
    Well, may I add that pu--y and d--k should be blocked as well. We should be aware of (some people say 'careful of'😉 the company we keep. I will admit that I feel a bit soiled when communicating with Shav, esp when coupled with effectively writing to a child using such language. That's just me.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 01:02
    @athousandyoung said
    Ashiitaka probably agrees with you
    Who is that?
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 01:09
    @averagejoe1 said
    Well, may I add that pu--y and d--k should be blocked as well. We should be aware of (some people say 'careful of'😉 the company we keep. I will admit that I feel a bit soiled when communicating with Shav, esp when coupled with effectively writing to a child using such language. That's just me.
    The auto censors do not prevent sonhouse and shav from being offensive and they are both habitual abusers by using misspelled versions of profanity. If RHP cannot keep them from slipping through the auto censors why should they be censoring harmless Jewish names?

If you had your way I could not write Dick Cheney and pussy cat. You are starting to sound like Tipper Gore.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 01:43
    @metal-brain said
    Who is that?
    Someone who used to post here. He's named after an anime character but he had to add an i to the name because of the sh** in the name
  10. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 02:08
    It's not just Red Hot Pawn, auto-censors are everywhere. I can't use a particular word for a password because it happens to have the sequence RST in it. They don't achieve anything by rejecting particular letter combinations, either legitimate stuff gets blocked or people find misspellings to use as workarounds. Profanity may be a sign of inadequate vocabulary but it doesn't really harm anyone here.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 02:22
    @kewpie said
    It's not just Red Hot Pawn, auto-censors are everywhere. I can't use a particular word for a password because it happens to have the sequence RST in it. They don't achieve anything by rejecting particular letter combinations, either legitimate stuff gets blocked or people find misspellings to use as workarounds. Profanity may be a sign of inadequate vocabulary but it doesn't really harm anyone here.
    What's wrong with RST other than it's in alphabetical order?
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 03:101 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    You little scoundrel, you.

And we all know what I mean anyways. I mean, there are multiple ways of calling right-wing morons “fukktards” without being auto-censored.

In fact, it’s all rather a tautology anyways. Just listening to what you retards write is enough to pinpoint the exact kink in evolutionary development of the human species; without actually having to comment it.

Indeed, the use of emojis is more than enough define your whole inbred being.

💩🧠
    For example.

And just for good measure, how do I listen to what you write? I read your posts in a thick Kentucky, trailer-trash accent.
  13. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 03:13
    @athousandyoung said
    What's wrong with RST other than it's in alphabetical order?
    That appears to be the problem. Hijab runs into the same block. Seems there are a lot of donkey-prains who use abc and the like for easy passwords. I've found many sites which won't allow you to use the same password twice. There are a lot of folk out there trying to decide what's good for us.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 03:38
    Just to be a bit of nerd here, a password nowadays should be a sentence.

So, for example:
    I love born to run.

Your basic password is: Iloveborntorun
    Then you add something to do with the site the password is for (Red Hot Pawn in this instance): IloveborntorunRHP
    And sometimes you have to change your password, so you add a date (for example the year Elvis died):
    IloveborntorunRHP1977
    Each time you need to reset your password, you add a year (1978, 1979, etc. ) .

Then you finish it off with something “special”, formexample €.
    So: IloveborntorunRHP1977€

And your password for the BBC website would be: IloveborntorunBBC1977€

Etc.

This makes remembering passwords easy. Most sites will accept them.
    And they’re difficult to crack. It takes months to brute force it, where as something like WELCOME takes seconds.

Make sure it’s more than 11 characters.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 04:17

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree