1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 04:32
    @averagejoe1 said
    Well, may I add that pu--y and d--k should be blocked as well. We should be aware of (some people say 'careful of'😉 the company we keep. I will admit that I feel a bit soiled when communicating with Shav, esp when coupled with effectively writing to a child using such language. That's just me.
    It seems the rule is if the President is willing to say a word in public is no longer needs to be censored.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 04:33

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 04:331 edit
    Oh yes it is.

And, after Nixon, doesn’t that mean that no words are censored anymore?
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 06:10
    @shavixmir said

💩🧠
    Your signature.

Or the more formal: The Pseud Known as Shag 💩🧠.

You weren't trying to pass your well earnt name onto someone else were you Mr 'sneeze on a mirror, arrrgh bed bugs arrrgghhh'.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 07:38
    @metal-brain said
    The synonym for crap isn't even very offensive. Those four letters were only part of a longer Jewish name. I am surprised they let it go this far while we can all still write pussy and dick. It is just silly.
    It’s an old Anglo Saxon word and I believe that crap is also a synonym for faeces
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 07:41
    @metal-brain said
    Yocheved Lif****z

The hostage released by Hamas has a last name that will be automatically censored by RHP simply because it contains 4 letters within it that is the synonym of crap.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/what-really-happened-october-7/5837833

Try to post her name and give the moderators some attention to their auto censorship silliness. The name is rele ...[text shortened]... derators are too lazy to fix the problem. Tell them what bone heads they are for letting this stand.
    Yeah, the auto-censor gives a number of false positives. The actress Hilary S w a n k, for example.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 07:551 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    I must disagree. Just how far do you think the vile Shav would go, untethered.
    We are big boys and can wade throuigh grammatical challenges to get the point of posts.
    Thankyou, RHP monitors. THere is a girl here, for gosh sakes. , actually 3 that we know of, some quite proper and ladylike. We need them,,,,we do NOT need certain others,. Of course, I do not mean Sonhouse, et al.
    The reality is that there are too many posts for humans to monitor, the moderators aren’t paid to moderate (I’m guessing), and AI isn’t advanced enough to detect both clever workarounds and false positives. So self-moderation has to be the baseline. There will always be 🧠🍪🍪who find ways to circumvent censorship with code words, even during the Soviet Union. Still, on the whole, I agree with you, that the more blatantly offensive words should, for the sake of decorum, be auto-blocked. However. I agree with metalbrain that there should be discussion of current events or people, such as a certain actress, and that human moderator intervention may be required to circumvent the auto-censor in such cases.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 07:58
    @metal-brain said
    Yocheved Lif****z
    Have a day off from your life of conspiracy, paranoia and fear.

RHP auto mod has been automatically removing posts with that 4 letter word string for as long as I can remember.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 08:09
    @divegeester said
    OCD never takes a day off.
  10. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 10:40
    @suzianne said
    OCD never takes a day off.
    No argument there, although I'm not convinced that a certain poster can use that as a justification.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 10:43
    @kewpie said
    No argument there, although I'm not convinced that a certain poster can use that as a justification.
    Just one possible explanation.

The truth is probably stranger than fiction.
  12. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 10:43
    @divegeester said

RHP auto mod has been automatically removing posts with that 4 letter word string for as long as I can remember.
    And the 7 letter word that means to snicker, which is an anagram of gingers.
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 18:29
    @divegeester said

And that's the point: that behaviour is wrong, wrong, utterly and in 2023 unforgivably wrong. Ask anyone who has the post code DN15 through DN 17!

A sysadmin who in this day and age uses a word fragment censor is hopelessly incompetent, and we've known this for decades.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree