1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 17:34
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Sean Hannity is good with the cards stacked in his favor. But given a one-on-one verbal debate, where both of us know the subject ahead of time...

I honestly think I could mop the floor with him. He leaves himself waaaay to open to be called out on blatant falsehoods.
    That's why freepster types of this world love him. The blatant falsehoods are the things that they cherish the most. The guy is anything but an "idiot". Being a savvy operator and selling s**tloads of books has got little to do with being right or wrong. You'd never mop the floor with him on his TV show: first he'd talk over you and if that didn't work, they'd go to ads. 😛
  2. Pepperland
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 18:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    OK, let's put it another way. Sean Hannity is about as savvy as they come. And yet you call him an "idiot". That's some real intellectual bravado you got there. You must really think you're a badass debater. One of the smoothest and most successful media operators, polemicists and attack dog authors in the U.S. public domain is an "idiot". generalissimo told us ...[text shortened]... o. How the plastic pants metaphor fits into all that, well that's for you to figure out.
    You must really think you're a badass debater

no, not at all, that title is reserved for FMF only, for your witty remarks and show of "intellectual" debate mixed with personal attacks .

One of the smoothest and most successful media operators, polemicists and attack dog authors in the U.S. public domain is an "idiot". generalissimo told us so

there is nothing "smooth" about hannity, his sensationalist headlines and heavily biased coverage of current events make him just as bad as glenn beck.
    not to mention of course this infamous episode:
    YouTube&feature=related
  3. At the Revolution
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 01:07
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    wrong thread, its the "man of the year", not the "idiot of the year".
    I actually second gen against Hugh Glass. I'm sorry, everyone ...
  4. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 07:09
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Sean Hannity is good with the cards stacked in his favor. But given a one-on-one verbal debate, where both of us know the subject ahead of time...

I honestly think I could mop the floor with him. He leaves himself waaaay to open to be called out on blatant falsehoods.
    Please, one example of a blatant falsehood?
  5. Pepperland
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 17:35
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Please, one example of a blatant falsehood?
    death panels? communist takeovers?

do any of these ring a bell?
  6. At the Revolution
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 18:21

The question is, find me something that he said that was true.
  7. At the Revolution
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 18:212 edits
    Man of the year?

Me! Me! Me!

EDIT: 😉
    EDIT 2: In case you couldn't tell I wasn't serious.
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 18:34
    I don't know if Obama is the Man of the Year, but it's a fact that 2009 has been his year.
  9. Pepperland
    Moves
    03 Jan '10 18:42
    Originally posted by Palynka
    I don't know if Obama is the Man of the Year, but it's a fact that 2009 has been his year.
    but it's a fact that 2009 has been his year.
    In what way?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 01:44
    i slept through 2009 and woke up just today.

what happened that previous year?
  11. Joined
    08 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 02:28
    Tupac Shakur!
  12. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '10 01:28

WE'll put those 2 in the... Yet to be determined category.
    I saw the speach Van Jones made............. where is he now? working I bet, unlike 10 % of the american people. Just not where he was a few months ago. Now, who raised the fire under him???
    Have you even read the upcoming healthcare bill?
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '10 06:382 edits
    I nominate the man who set his underware on fire to try and blow up that plane on Christmas. Anyone crazy enough to do that deserves some kind of award I think. At least he shouldn't be able to reproduce now 😛
  14. Pepperland
    Moves
    06 Jan '10 17:29
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    WE'll put those 2 in the... Yet to be determined category.
    I saw the speach Van Jones made............. where is he now? working I bet, unlike 10 % of the american people. Just not where he was a few months ago. Now, who raised the fire under him???
    Have you even read the upcoming healthcare bill?
    what does van jones have to do with anything?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree