Ringo Starr supports Brexit

Ringo Starr supports Brexit

Debates

w

Moves
09 Sep 19
2 edits

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4475030/ringo-starrs-support-for-brexit-completes-a-leave-backing-supergroup-to-compete-with-remainer-luvvies/

Ringo Starr has come out and supported Brexit by saying, "It's a good idea to be in control of your own country."

Well, you Leftists know what you must do, you must boycott all Beatles albums, erect pictures of Ringo with a mustache on it, and proclaim it's 1939 all over again in the UK. etc. Maybe even chase down Ringo's children in restaurants and yell at them.

Did anyone realize Ringo hated immigrants, women, and minorities with such Nazi like passion?

K

Germany

Moves
09 Sep 19

Who cares?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
09 Sep 19

@whodey said
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4475030/ringo-starrs-support-for-brexit-completes-a-leave-backing-supergroup-to-compete-with-remainer-luvvies/

Ringo Starr has come out and supported Brexit by saying, "It's a good idea to be in control of your own country."

Well, you Leftists know what you must do, you must boycott all Beatles albums, erect pictures of Ringo with a mustache ...[text shortened]... em.

Did anyone realize Ringo hated immigrants, women, and minorities with such Nazi like passion?
Yeah except there are a lot of left wingers who are ideologically in favour of Brexit as they see the EU as a system for exploiting European labour and maximising the profits of large corporations operating within its borders.
But hey great thread title. Is he still alive?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
09 Sep 19

@whodey said

Well, you Leftists know what you must do, you must boycott all Beatles albums, erect pictures of Ringo with a mustache ...[text shortened]... em.

Ringo starr’s a popstar, isn’t he?
Not exactly famous for political expertise.

However, he wrote Yellow Submarine, which proves he knew how to take drugs.

w

Moves
09 Sep 19

@kevcvs57 said
Yeah except there are a lot of left wingers who are ideologically in favour of Brexit as they see the EU as a system for exploiting European labour and maximising the profits of large corporations operating within its borders.
Link?

The political global movement of the Left is collectivist in nature, granted, there may be some outliers who don't get it just yet.

But to hell with democracy! Screw the voters in England, right?

w

Moves
09 Sep 19
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Ringo starr’s a popstar, isn’t he?
Not exactly famous for political expertise.

However, he wrote Yellow Submarine, which proves he knew how to take drugs.
I feel bad for ya Shav. I just killed an icon for ya who enjoyed the same kind of drugs you do.

Kisses.

Moves
09 Sep 19

@kevcvs57 said
And yet Shav and others have been extolling the “big business” cries of “Remain” as a banner of economic righteousness. Next minute big business is exploiting Brexit and the workers.

So what should we do, listen to these tax avoiding people exploiting “big businesses” or not?

Moves
09 Sep 19

@whodey said
I feel bad for ya Shav. I just killed an icon for ya who enjoyed the same kind of drugs you do.

Kisses.
Who gives a shat about what Ringo friggin’ Starr thinks?

Moves
09 Sep 19

@divegeester said
Who gives a shat about what Ringo friggin’ Starr thinks?
Thomas the Tank Engine?

Infidel

Moves
09 Sep 19

@whodey

While I am not sure they are "pro-Brexit", the SP is highly critical of "Europe" and arguably the most left wing of all Dutch parties.

https://international.sp.nl

Interestingly, I believe this is also Shav's party of choice.

w

Moves
09 Sep 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Thomas the Tank Engine?
Which explains Thomas the Tank Engine also coming out this week in favor of Brexit.

It all makes sense now........

So I'm not sure which will influence Shave more, Ringo or Thomas.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
09 Sep 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Thomas the Tank Engine?
Thomas said Brexit is doable.
( look it up )

"I think we can,
I think we can,
I think we can,
I think we can... "

m

Moves
09 Sep 19

@whodey said

I think the religious morons already burned all the Beatles albums when John Lennon said that they were more popular than Jesus. 😛

w

Moves
09 Sep 19

@mghrn55 said
I think the religious morons already burned all the Beatles albums when John Lennon said that they were more popular than Jesus. 😛
So John gets up and says, "We are more popular than Jesus", with a church on about every church corner dedicated to Jesus.

Ringo seems to be a tad bit brighter, but that's not really saying much.

m

Moves
09 Sep 19

@whodey said
So John gets up and says, "We are more popular than Jesus", with a church on about every church corner dedicated to Jesus.

Ringo seems to be a tad bit brighter, but that's not really saying much.
The stupidity is that the religious types started bonfires all over the place because of an off the cuff remark by John Lennon.

That's the ridicule.

You shouldn't be making comments on the intelligence of others if you believe everything in the Bible.
You really shouldn't.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.