...never intended to.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 18:58
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    ...never intended to.
    Your uncanny ability to make bold predictions that are always wrong remains intact. https://deadline.com/2018/09/update-christine-blasey-ford-accepts-senate-testimony-offer-date-to-be-set-1202469506/
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 19:181 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 20:21
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Your uncanny ability to make bold predictions that are always wrong remains intact. https://deadline.com/2018/09/update-christine-blasey-ford-accepts-senate-testimony-offer-date-to-be-set-1202469506/
    No date yet? Why the delay tactics? Is she nervous?
  5. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 21:05
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Personally, I'd be pretty damn nervous if I got death threats from randos on the regular.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 23:13
    Originally posted by @wittywonka
    Personally, I'd be pretty damn nervous if I got death threats from randos on the regular.
    She knew to expect that. Kavanaugh is getting death threats too. It doesn't help that her father is a CIA operative who was an assassin handler. That makes people think she is part of the deep state.

She is nervous because she knows she lied and somebody like Rand Paul or Orin Hatch will expose her for it. If she looks bad enough her chances of profiting from book sales will diminish. If she pretends to be terrified of death threats (play the I'm a victim twice card) she can avoid testifying and still sell books without the risk of looking like the cad she is.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 00:07
    She knew to expect that. Kavanaugh is getting death threats too. It doesn't help that her father is a CIA operative who was an assassin handler. That makes people think she is part of the deep state.

She is nervous because she knows she lied and somebody like Rand Paul or Orin Hatch will expose her for it. If she looks bad enough her chances of prof ...[text shortened]... ) she can avoid testifying and still sell books without the risk of looking like the cad she is.
    Do you think Patti Davis is looking for a book deal, too?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/patti-davis-daughter-ronald-nancy-reagan-reveals-sexually-assaulted-calls-christine-blasey-ford-brave-223016587.html

"That makes people think she is part of the deep state. "

No, it makes conspiracy-theorist nut-jobs like you think that.

7/10 women do not report sexual assaults. This is for many reasons, least of which would be some far-fetched idea of a "book deal". Try reading the article above. Patti Davis kept silent about her rape for 40 years. Do you think she's a "cad", too? Or is her story "okay" because she's Reagan's daughter?

Your "blaming the victim" is unfair, without merit, and disgusting.
  8. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 00:13

She is nervous because she knows she lied and somebody like Rand Paul or Orin Hatch will expose her for it. If she looks bad enough her chances of prof ...[text shortened]... ) she can avoid testifying and still sell books without the risk of looking like the cad she is.
    She is nervous because she knows she lied and somebody like Rand Paul or Orin Hatch will expose her for it.

Not so fast there big guy. You have no way of knowing what happened all those years ago, and neither does Rand Paul or Orrin Hatch. I'd classify your post in the "firing blind" category.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 00:18

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 00:37
    She knew to expect that. Kavanaugh is getting death threats too.
    I know we're debating politics on an anonymous online forum, but if you wanted to drop the cynicism for just a second and not justify shrugging off death threats because "He's getting them, too"--that'd be great, thanks.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 00:41
    Originally posted by @suzianne

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/patti-davis-daughter-ronald-nancy-reagan-reveals-sexually-assaulted-calls-christine-blasey-ford-brave-223016587.html

[b]"That makes people think she is part of the deep state. "

No, it makes conspiracy-theorist nut-jobs like you think that.

7/10 women ...[text shortened]... she's Reagan's daughter?

Your "blaming the victim" is unfair, without merit, and disgusting.[/b]

Yes. She wrote at least 10 books. She lied about her own parents to sell some of them.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/reagans-estranged-daughter-who-hated-him-says-parents-would-have-approved-r

She is a cad or her parents were horrible. Which do you think it is?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 00:47
    Originally posted by @wittywonka
    I know we're debating politics on an anonymous online forum, but if you wanted to drop the cynicism for just a second and not justify shrugging off death threats because "He's getting them, too"--that'd be great, thanks.
    Stop being faint hearted. Politics attracts crazy people, it is a fact. Some left wing nut job went on a republican shooting spree as if republicans were in season. If you are involved in politics you get death threats. Only the naive don't expect it when they get involved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 00:591 edit
    Thursday.

Rand Paul isn't on the Senate Judiciary Committee BTW.

You really have turned into one of the most vocal defender of Trump and his cronies on this Forum. It is remarkable you have ascertained the truth of Blasey Ford's allegations without ever hearing her under oath or Kavanaugh's under oath testimony in response.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 01:01
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Thursday.

Rand Paul isn't on the Senate Judiciary Committee BTW.

You really have turned into one of the most vocal defender of Trump and his cronies on this Forum. It is remarkable you have ascertained the truth of Blasey Ford's allegations without ever hearing her under oath or Kavanaugh's under oath testimony in response.
    I don't even like Trump. I just like the challenge.
    You really don't understand me do you?
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 01:04

Yes. She wrote at least 10 books. She lied about her own parents to sell some of them.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/reagans-estranged-daughter-who-hated-him-says-parents-would-have-approved-r

She is a cad or her parents were horrible. Which do you think it is?
    Jesus, a five year old attack piece by religious conservatives enraged that Patti Davis said her father might have supported gay marriage if he had still been alive in 2013.

You seriously think that bears on the credibility of her revelation that she was sexually assaulted?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree