This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 21:521 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I am not a Trump supporter, and would never vote for him. Whatever one thinks of him personally however, Donald Trump did win the election fairly and therefore should be treated like a "normal" US President. In addition, I am reluctant to judge any President elect before he takes the oath of office.

Respectfully,

The horrible, lying, racist troll - mchill
  3. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 21:57
    Originally posted by mchill
    I am not a Trump supporter, and would never vote for him. Whatever one thinks of him personally however, Donald Trump did win the election fairly and therefore should be treated like a "normal" US President. In addition, I am reluctant to judge any President elect before he takes the oath of office.

Respectfully,

Donald Trump has a 70-year record on which to base judgement. You don't come across as open-minded by ignoring it.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 22:03

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 22:05

6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 22:19
    Duchess - I'll try to ignore your usual insults, and point out that your original question was: Should Donald Trump be Treated like a Normal US President? My answer is "Yes" in the legal sense because he did win the election. Personally I think Donald trump is a repulsive, arrogant man who's values do not reflect my own, and I do plan to criticize him a great deal, AFTER he assumes the oath of office. Donald Trump has done nothing as President of the United States, since he is not yet President, and I refuse to criticize some's actions that have yet to take place. 🙂
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 22:561 edit

8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 23:05

Respectfully,

"Donald Trump did win the election fairly and therefore should be treated like a "normal" US President"
    yes, and? nobody is saying americans should start a revolution and overthrow him.
    what people are saying is that, him being an abnormal politician who WILL screw the US, you can't treat him like you did obama or bush or clinton, with a "let's see how things will turn out" attitude.

he will eventually lie in a manner that is impeachable. he will eventually break a law that would land anyone else in jail. you must assume this and worst so you be ready to act accordingly.

" I am reluctant to judge any President elect before he takes the oath of office. "
    why? because you can't understand what he did during the election?
    can't understand his cabinet picks, what they mean?
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 23:07
    try harder to discuss his post, not what you think of him, especially if you have no proof.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 23:132 edits

11. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 23:50

Respectfully,

Given his election team's alleged collusion with Russia in their interference in the election it is not clear that he did win the election fairly. There is a methodology of warfare known as lawfare, essentially the idea is to use the legal system to undermine an adversary, not because they are necessarily guilty of any wrong doing, but as an abuse of the legal system [1]. Donald Trump's election victory may represent a 4th generation attack [2].

Regarding judging him before he has taken office. That's the problem isn't it? Had he held any public office before his election then he would have an administrative track record on which he could be judged.

On the bright side, unless the tapes that the FSB have are more shocking than revelations so far indicate fears that he can be blackmailed are receding since we already know.

So people know what the terms I'm using mean:

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawfare
    [2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth-generation_warfare
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 03:20
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Donald Trump has a 70-year record on which to base judgement. You don't come across as open-minded by ignoring it.
    I don't remember him letting in millions of illegals, nor forcing obamacare down our throats, nor appointing 50 communist czars, or covering up all his records, nor forging a fake birth certificate, nor having disdain for our troops, nor saying he would side with his muslim brothers before Christians, nor attending a hateful church where the Minister said God d... America, nor being a follower of Saul alinsky, nor... well that is enough for now, I do have to get some sleep tonight...
  13. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 05:00
    You think the pussy snowflakes are gonna start a revolution. They are to busy in their safe space cry rooms coloring books and hugging their stuffed animals. And when the commie soros eats it no more money for blm, splc etc. They will hopefully crawl back under the rocks they came from.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 05:18

Respectfully,

The Republicans stripped voter rolls in 26 states of up to 7 million registered voters who happened to be black, hispanic or asian, and you can sit there and claim that the election of Trump was fair and legitimate?

I don't call that fair. Far from it.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 07:32
    Here's what a normal U.S. president wouldn't do: slam NATO and the EU. Donnie's on a roll, and his pro-Russian propaganda won't cease until he does. Congress had better get to work.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-15/trump-calls-nato-obsolete-and-dismisses-eu-in-german-interview

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree