1. Germany
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 17:56
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    So... which percentage of people in England weren't born there?
    Let's get to the heart of this horrible mass migration...
    Donald Trump has said that migration "destroys" countries.

But I bet Scotland is still happy to be rid of him regardless of the damage he is doing in the U.S.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 18:58
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    nor having disdain for our troops
    Excellent point. Obama expressed sooooo much disdain for U.S. troops that instead you want a draft dodger who mocked POWs for getting captured, criticized Gold Star parents, claims to know more about the military than generals, calls the U.S.' most important military alliance "obsolete" and claimed PTSS sufferers were just not manly enough.
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 19:16
    Originally posted by Phranny
    Based on those he has put forth for cabinet positions, those who are advising him and his refusal to truly separate himself from his business, it is obvious that he intends to use the power of the presidency to advance the economic growth of the 1% while setting back both the development of renewable sources of energy and initiatives to deal with climate cha ...[text shortened]... with the press should be troubling to all U.S. citizens regardless of their political identity.
    Mattis looks like a good choice, although even with him there's the problem that he hasn't had the seven year pause after active service.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 20:30
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I love the way some people use the term facist.

Evidently part of the definition includes centralizing power at the national level with a dictatorial leader.

Severe social and economic regimentation is included in the definition.

I don't know how Trump will look but it does sound a lot like Obama.

Upon further reflection the only difference betwee ...[text shortened]... alism.

So if a leftist calls someone a facist, he is realyy calling the person a nationalist.
    Learn to spell, you illiterate moron.

The word is FASCIST, or FASCISM.

Maybe if you slowed your roll of disdain for others, you might take the time to make sure you're understood. If you just wanna spew your irrational hatred without caring to take the time to be understood, then take it somewhere where someone cares about your hateful opinions.

Plus, it's hard for people to respect your opinions if you can't, or won't, make an effort to be clear.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 20:33
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Mattis looks like a good choice, although even with him there's the problem that he hasn't had the seven year pause after active service.
    Yes, the founders were clear that they want the final word for the military to be in civilian control. That's why the seven-year gap.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 20:352 edits
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra

But I bet Scotland is still happy to be rid of him regardless of the damage he is doing in the U.S.
    Donald Trump says a lot of crap that just ain't true.

That doesn't stop the uneducated, or those who see they can get him to push their agenda (Ryan and McConnell and Putin, I'm looking at you), from lapping it up anyways.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 21:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Learn to spell, you illiterate moron.

The word is FASCIST, or FASCISM.

Maybe if you slowed your roll of disdain for others, you might take the time to make sure you're understood. If you just wanna spew your irrational hatred without caring to take the time to be understood, then take it somewhere where someone cares about your hateful opinions.

P ...[text shortened]... t's hard for people to respect your opinions if you can't, or won't, make an effort to be clear.
    So what you are saying is that you hate conservatives.
  8. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 04:17
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Judging by the thumbs up scoring, Duchess seems to have lost this debate as well

Mchill 6 - Duchess 2

You're not doing very well on these debates, are you Duchess?? Oh well, better luck next time! 😀😀😀
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 04:28

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 05:34
    Originally posted by mchill
    Judging by the thumbs up scoring, Duchess seems to have lost this debate as well

I think this pretty much sums up your stupidity.
    Now, don't get me wrong, I don't actually know you. But when you think you've won a debate by the amount of thumbs up... then you've seriously took a stroll down moronity avenue... or Trump-lane as it's now known.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 05:36
    Originally posted by Eladar
    One of the most common name for a new born in England?

You guessed it, Mohammad

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770523/amp/Oliver-Amelia-popular-baby-names.html?client=ms-android-metropcs-us
    Oh good grief.
    Which percentage of the population of England was not born there.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 05:36
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra

I thought Trump was a German?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 05:441 edit

14. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 05:46

15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 07:34
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I've spoken out many times in this forum since well before the election about what a monumental mistake it would be for the American people to believe the lies, the bigotry, the sexism which permeates everything Trump says. I've used the hashtags #NotMyPresident and #RESIST in this forum since the election. America, or at least those Americans who still care about America, should stand up to this man and resist his fascism with everything they have, because this fight will mark all of us for decades to come as either supporters or resisters of his plans to ruin America. I only pray that those who support him now will come to see how wrong they are, hopefully sooner, rather than later, before the damage becomes irreparable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree