Some people disabled gas, heat, in Aspen

Some people disabled gas, heat, in Aspen

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
02 Jan 21

@dood111 said
Winter in Colorado and you think these spoiled little antifa queefs are living off the land?
They can't go an hour without their face stuck to a cell phone and none of them are capable of surviving off the grid in sub zero weather, and even if they could they wouldn't want to..
You are as clueless about radical leftist guerrillas as you are about the political sentiments of your own county.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
02 Jan 21
1 edit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck_Revolt

https://www.coloradoindependent.com/2017/09/27/redneck-revolt-colorado/

Meet Redneck Revolt, Colorado’s leftist militia.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
02 Jan 21

@athousandyoung said
You are as clueless about radical leftist guerrillas as you are about the political sentiments of your own county.
So,....Thousand....you have knowledge of them? Tell us what you know. All I know is that they have that time-worn liberal streak about worrying about, and’doing something about’ what OTHER people are doing. Getting involved in other peoples’ business. Yeah, that is about all that I know about them.
So tell us about radical leftist guerrillas.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
02 Jan 21

@athousandyoung said
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck_Revolt

https://www.coloradoindependent.com/2017/09/27/redneck-revolt-colorado/

Meet Redneck Revolt, Colorado’s leftist militia.
BUMP for Joe Workingman

D

Moves
02 Jan 21

@athousandyoung said
Yeah, dem "leftist guerillas" are sitting in snow shelters in 8000 foot high Aspen Colorado in January, , ready to attack at any moment,.
Because they are supar-badass revolutionaries.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Jan 21

@Dood111
Unlike your Proud boy buddies who will kill REAL people come Jan 5 and 6 as ordered by Trump, STAND BACK, STAND DOWN.
Then ordering them to take up arms in code.

So mark my word, people will die on January 5 and 6 and I hope when Trump gets his charges formalized by Manhattan DA's, which you will note cannot be stopped by POTUS pardons since they will be STATE charges, I hope they include inciting to riot in those charges.

Trump is a monster, a sociopath with no feelings for ANYONE but Donald Trump.

And you LIKE it that way because you WANT a dictator and the end of US democracy.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
03 Jan 21

@sonhouse said
@Dood111
Unlike your Proud boy buddies who will kill REAL people come Jan 5 and 6 as ordered by Trump, STAND BACK, STAND DOWN.
Then ordering them to take up arms in code.

So mark my word, people will die on January 5 and 6 and I hope when Trump gets his charges formalized by Manhattan DA's, which you will note cannot be stopped by POTUS pardons since they will be STATE ...[text shortened]... t Donald Trump.

And you LIKE it that way because you WANT a dictator and the end of US democracy.
Better to be safe than sorry.....I myself am subscribing to The Sonhouse Nostradamus Newsletter!!! When Trump Tanks roll down the streets, I will be there with flags... but on the OTHER side of the street from the brown-shirt Sonhouse !

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
03 Jan 21

@averagejoe1 said
Do y’all maybe know who that was? They wrote Earth First on a pipe, so it’s hardly anyone in my crowd, You folks are in a diff more liberal crowd, could be them. the earth deal people. Sounds cool, yeah, but here is the problem.
Freezing, no hot water. The paramount rule of life is to do unto others as you would have them do unto you . Do you fellers denounce this, ...[text shortened]... rs went BACK TO THEIR WARM HUTS, heated by the same gas,
Suzianne, jump on it!! Hypocrites!!
https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/aps-cut-power-heat-customer-dead-phoenix-summer-shutoff-11310515

I don't remember you complaining about this.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
03 Jan 21

@athousandyoung said
https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/aps-cut-power-heat-customer-dead-phoenix-summer-shutoff-11310515

I don't remember you complaining about this.
Sorry on Christmas vacation and have only on a laptop, can’t get links, If you are a millennial, can you tutor me on doing that? Or give me the gist of it

Read a book!

Moves
03 Jan 21

@averagejoe1 said
Sorry on Christmas vacation and have only on a laptop, can’t get links, If you are a millennial, can you tutor me on doing that? Or give me the gist of it
Don't blame the laptop, Joe. Maybe you fellers just ain't smart enough.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
03 Jan 21

@dood111 said
Yeah, dem "leftist guerillas" are sitting in snow shelters in 8000 foot high Aspen Colorado in January, , ready to attack at any moment,.
Because they are supar-badass revolutionaries.
The leftist guerillas in Aspen... ready to attack...

Where the hell do you dig up this rubbish?

One minute it’s leftist snowflakes, next minute it’s red-hand hardened rebellion.

I’d check your toilet mate. Maybe there’s a commie hiding down there, just waiting to cut your capitalist balls off you when you sit down for a 💩.

You’ve really gotta get your paranoia under control. Bobby Dylan was cracking the same joke as I just did way back in the early 60’s.

You’ve not changed.
The world rumbles on and you’re still stuck in some cold war mentality. It’s “THEM” who’s out to take “IT” away from you.

The blacks, the moslims, the communists, the gays (the whole LGBTQ community), the democrats... they’re all out to get YOU.

Some things just change. Some things just don’t.
And many things that swing one way, eventually end up swinging back another way.

Such is life. It’s not about YOU. And there is no THEM out to target IT, just to get at YOU.

See it as a game. And just play.
If you don’t, you are going to embed yourself in a delusion that elements (foreign / diffferent to you) are out to get you. To change you.

Some people just want different things. Sometimes they get their way and sometimes they don’t.
Sometimes you eat the bear... and well, sometimes the bear, well, he just eats you.

Metaphorically. Obviously.

D

Moves
03 Jan 21

@shavixmir said
The leftist guerillas in Aspen... ready to attack...

Where the hell do you dig up this rubbish?
I was being sarcastic dummy.
ATY was claiming these people could be living off the grid in the high altitude snow, when the typical antifa queefa has never even built a campfire or set up a tent. Hell most of them have never had their shoes off of a sidewalk.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
03 Jan 21

@handyandy said
Don't blame the laptop, Joe. Maybe you fellers just ain't smart enough.
ACtually It is a tablet. You are right, I’m not so adept. Too busy doing other things to stop and learn tech stuff!

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
03 Jan 21

@shavixmir. Shav, why do you lot write ‘We Want Everything” on Pelosi garage door . Can you explain the purpose, the intent+ what it means? I have some stuff....do they mean my stuff????

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
03 Jan 21

@averagejoe1 said
@shavixmir. Shav, why do you lot write ‘We Want Everything” on Pelosi garage door . Can you explain the purpose, the intent+ what it means? I have some stuff....do they mean my stuff????
I have no idea what you’re jibbering on about.